Darek143 Bannyed by Admin Bloons3 Salt Thread

Yes, it was one of the rare times that behavior in a ban appeal actually brought more attention to the incident itself and resulted in a longer ban. It’s still an MRP only ban.

1 Like

One of my interactions with him as a captain was that i followed some dude into caps office. Remained one tile of it and released lethals before i even stepped inside along with ai shocking the doors

I get what you coming from and i’m probably speaking from my cucked antag rounds because of this lol

1 Like

Kinda weird its a MRP ban considering this happened on LRP

1 Like

also maybe you will actually put more effort into your antag rounds in the future, instead of literally rushing straight towards one of the most secure areas on the station round start lol

Don’t worry, I dealt with this before.since Elizas ban and Rebel trouble stopped cap that often i will have some safety procedures this time.

my current cap meta is to literally just speedrun all the valuables and run as far away from the caps office as I can roundstart anyway so good luck with that.

Be a gamer. Roll captain, take all the stuff and run. Then dismantle all the ID consoles and cryo to delete any chance of AA.

2 Likes

give the captains office a self destruct button for those last stands against rushers

The cryo console lets you retrieve the stuff from it. The HOP’s tablet is an ID console.
Your move, Cae.
(Also cryoing lets another person take the job, which opens up the captain slot, which creates an AA card)

Wait really?
Oops, should fix that.

Desert Rose has a fuckload more than ERP, that’s a SMALL amount, there’s a ton of rules over it, the admins are FAR more understanding and don’t try to “leave notes” at the first chance if they can’t ban someone for whatever small thing they can.

Toolbox is WAY better, with a fluxuating server population that absolutely has more tolerant and understanding Admins that do something better than hurry to get their banhammer trigger off.

Desert Rose has a fuckload more than ERP, that’s a SMALL amount

when you RPing with someone at a bar on desert rose and they tell you they just turned on there ERP verbs

2a52pc

3 Likes

The hell are you talking about?

desert rose admins

1 Like