Darek143 Bannyed by Admin Bloons3 Salt Thread

YES YOU SPECIAL MAN, HE ATTACK ME, I ATTACK BACK, HE TRIES TO KILL ME FOR SELF DEFENCE, YOU JOIN HIM, I CRIT BOTH, explain this timeline, ill make it simpler for you

1. HE ATTACK ME
  2. I ATTACK BACK
  3. HE TRIES TO KILL ME FOR IT
  4. YOU JOIN HIM
  5. I CRIT BOTH
    epxlain this bro

also

yes he attack me i lube at him to attack, lube is if you weren’t aware, a great weapon in self defence

should read

• HE ATTACK ME
  • I ATTACK BACK
  • I get deconverted
  • I go right back to exactly what i was doing before I got deconverted
  • HE TRIES TO KILL ME FOR IT
  • YOU JOIN HIM
  • I CRIT BOTH

no, another lie, ill help further you might be misremembering or something not sure, you just might be in bad faith or something.
CAP CUFFS ME
CAP DECONVERTS ME
CAP UNCUFFS ME
HE ATTACK ME
I ATTACK BACK
HE TRIES TO KILL ME FOR IT
YOU JOIN HIM
I CRIT BOTH

again, we might need the logs from a jannie to clear up your lies

considering an admin already looked over the logs and gave you a two day ban for it, I doubt anything will change

no he didnt, but please try to explain why you decided to step in when you saw him attack me first, im assuming when you saw me suicide/log off you cried at him and he believed you, which isnt too uncommon at least with my experience with mins, usually looking at the logs is the last thing they do when they really need it like 2 people disagreeing with who started or things like that. since the ban SOMEHOW came through AFTER i logged off for whatever reason he just believed you

I adminhelped it when you threw me in disposals, I got a response about 10 minutes after you logged off and then a adminheal about 5 minutes after that with a ‘banned him’ message

they likely looked at the chat and attack logs

as i said likely didnt so ill wait for them to do so because i saw you was salty as fuck so you prolly said the same things to him that you said here which were lies which you didnt dispute. Ill just wait for some admin to look at this. also, as i said, the admin didnt talk to me at att and he APMd me once and i assumed the ahelp was over but i guess he just talked to you without asking for my side and just decided to ban me after i logged off.

Stop playing cap you’re really aids to deal with when rushing armory. You never communicate and release lethals on sight.

I think you’re the one who is aids if you dont expect to get shot to death as an assistant for rushing into the armoury

also nice peanut posting

Sounds like a good captain to me. Secure areas of the station are supposed to be defended by command staff, even on LRP.
It’s not against server rules but there are supposed to be IC consequences for breaking into them. Breaking into the armory is good cause to immediately lethal someone under space law and common sense both.

This is in the board that welcomes shitposting, what do you expect?

It’s good to break up the tension between you two.

i made that comment when it was still a part of a report/appeal but sure

They do this alot partner. Prick the Tomato banned me after I got killed on Golden and fought back. Did not CRIT or KILL anyone but he did it and wants me to get something to “vouch” for me from another server. Some of these admins are just shitbags. It’s why I’m heading back to Toolbox and to DesertRose. Says something that I ain’t NEVER gotten banned by DesertRose server in three years. And that that one is HELLA more successful.

You were given perma for extreme and repeated toxicity in tickets as much as the actual incident in the round.

2 Likes

yoo ruko fam listen to this yh, as soon i click the crowbar on the lockpicked door you’ll see cap with his gun pointed towards yo arse. Either that or full riot gear and armory in his backpocket.

this guy knows what is behind the command door geting screwed. 5 tiders hungry for that fresh card

//sidenote It’s fun resistence at first but gets aids when entire sec rushes to help him n shit.

1 Like

Desert rose is a erp server thinly disguised as a fallout server, with actual shit admins who spawn themselves in admin god mode npcs regularly.

Toolbox is a dead station ran by a furry who permabans anyone who interferes with there metagang, as such it peaks at about 10 players

2 Likes

Once again, that’s literally intended. Greytide has to earn and get away with their theft - you aren’t entitled to just waltzing into secure areas and taking what you want just because there’s been no command staff for months.

You face IC consequences up to and including execution. Attacking the captain is mutiny and security can rightfully execute you for doing so. Not an excuse for cap to be a literal shitter and we hand out command bans for flagrant abuses of power, but defending the spare and armory are within job expectations for both captain and security.

1 Like

so this gonna be ignored or what

Weren’t your appeal already denied?

1 Like