Crossedfall Admin Report

Local server Host tries to save their server in a RP fashion!

This really just seems like Crossed was trying to keep the round going while also addressing an issue server-side.

The MC is the Master Controller, the thing that controls literally everything so yeah.

based

What server was this on even, MRP or LRP

MRP

LRP has 1/3rd of the pop that MRP has nowadays

i will be closing the post when i reach the tram, last words…

So basically, what you’re tellin’ me is.

Crossed can do this just because he’s the host. And the host doesn’t want server to get a wedgie.

MRP tends to have long rounds, the high influx of tards doesn’t decrease or nullify that fact.
2.5 Hours just means shit be groovin’. Like a hippie with a banana smoothie in a garage on tuesday.

This feels more like an attempted gangup, which is a bit awkward.

Just because you’re getting harassed for something you did doesn’t make it a gangup, quit acting like a tamale.

And, on the topic of “He’s Host not an Admin”.

Yeahno, shut up with that dumbfuck thought process. Standards are standards, being the steel frame of a building doesn’t mean you’re free to do whatever.

Literally fuckin’ saying “I’m above headmin because I’m host” is the kinda thing I stop existing in the vicinity of people for.

If a lot of people are dead, do something that doesn’t change the round for people still alive, the server starting to chug doesn’t give an excuse.

It’s hard typing this much when nuggets keep entering things like a discord chat.

and

This really just seems like Crossed was trying to keep the round going

Lol

Eh, I just saw the post and it reminded me of when I did similar and wanted a strike over it. So I pitched in.

I got my own server to worry about now anyway. Good luck with whatever you sacrificed LRP for.

Honestly this wouldnt have even ended round had the crew not shat their pants and insta called, I belive the nukies got shat on either way

Could have phrased it a tiny bit nicer, but you captured what I was saying.

I think I’d take the host adminbussing a round once over the server hardware breaking honestly.

1 Like

this is why you use ellipsis at the end of quotes (or beginnings) to signify that there is more to the sentence and not take things out of context.

I don’t know if you realize this, but my number one priority is the server. That’s my entire job here. Keep the server alive and in good shape. If something is threatening that, then it’s a good enough excuse for me to take action. Be it ending the round, turning off atmos, etc.

I’ve gotta go, so don’t take me not responding as “he’s ignoring us because he lost reeeee”

no i like my chances of going to college

Not rallying on you but just as a bit of a protip:

You can announce that the MC is dying and most people will accept the restart. At worst you’ll need to hand out a few tokens.

Just like, be honest dude, you can still have shenanigans IC if you make an OOC announcement about it.

It’s the internet.

Everyone assumes a lack of response is “Heh, , , , my arguments wer,e, to,o good for his IQ, , , ,”

Memes aside, take care and go to college

Yeah same here, life is a hoe, and I forgot my farming tools.

Also real question, wouldn’t a nuke tank server performance, even if it triggers round end?
also turn off atmos, time to space walk with no real spess gear

Nukies were never going to win. Crew had too big of a head start and the shuttle was already slated to leave regardless of the nukies being there. It was an RP push towards the end with some added tension thrown into the mix.

I’m aware and sometimes I do that if I absolutely have to. But thanks for the ‘protip’ all the same.

1 Like

It should be noted that stuff like this to force end the round for important sever reasons has been done before and nobody cared in the slightest, such as crossed allowing us to spam spawn meteor waves.

1 Like

ironically it got popular after the ddoses since it was up more than lrp

not a willing sacrifice

with that being said i shall close this thread

denied