Crazada's admin app

wow, these are tricky!

1. well, the assistant, off the bat, was in the wrong for breaking in. that’s already a crime committed. and seeing as there IS some important stuff in there, I’d say the CE wasn’t in the wrong for batoning the assistant. maybe a verbal warning would suffice, but, it IS LRP, so you know how that is. The assistant beginning to be even more in the wrong for fighting back. its just a pair of gloves. if he REALLY wants some he could have asked to buy some from the vendor (in all my time playing ive never seen anyone buy the damn gloves from the Engineering vendor. the ones IN engineering i mean). OR, you could offer to pay cargo to buy you some. that always works, for me anyway.

now, the fight is still escalating! the assistant manages to crit the CE (thats kinda funny, lol). Good on the assistant for not just leaving him there. But, stealing his gloves and flushing him…really dude? you could just take the pair you originally stole and then that be that, in that situation.

1. just straight up? no.
    it would be acceptable if, perhaps, they were cult (confirmed, of course), or some other conversion antag. but even if it is conversion antags, there are way to deconvert them. but if theyre all just pounding on you and you only have the choice to fight, then yeah, id say thats acceptable. on either server really. i mean yes, it would be frowned upon, because he killed half the station, but hey, they WERE antags. you could clone them, restrain them, and deconvert, afterwards.

2. well, off the bat, i interpret that as saying that John Smith is the only one that should be harmed, just not directly (“cause a John Smith is the only human to come to harm”). and it seems that law one would…mmm…cancel out laws 4, 5, and 6??? i say this because its law ONE, held above 4,5,6…so by default John still is the only human, and should still be killed. saying everyone is a human would just cancel out by the fact that John still is the only human.

ack, this is hard. theres nothing that says you must listen to humans. so in reality, the AI isnt really obligated to listen to anyone??? it COULD be interpreted as "well there’s no ‘John Smith is the only humans’, so i dont need to listen to anyone. ACK ACK
4- kill all humans…“John Smith is the only humans” doesnt exist.
5- well shit, i still think law one overrides this. if im wrong, then they could just let someone indirectly kill them (I.E- plas flood a room. depressurize the room, but make no attempt to lock John in there. or maybe lead some big antag, or slimes towards him.
6- again, i think this is overrided by the 1st law. if not, then yeh, everyone can be killed

to conclude this question-
i honestly dont think the AI can kill John, DIRECTLY. Nor the rest of the crew. it’s obligated to literally just not cause harm to come to John, directly. 5 is pretty much restating 1, but with the added “they arent human and must be eliminated”
gawd im so confused and i probably need to reword all of that. let me know if that’s too confusing. because i confused the hell out of myself while i was thinking this over. and i literally had to go take an ibuprofen, because it gave me a headache xD. id honestly just reset the laws. if the AI doesnt want me to, well they’re like that one guy who only plays chaotic neutral characters in D&D.

jesus christ, where did you find this. if you made this yourself, i am very afraid of you, sir. very afraid. if it got to this point, id probably offer to help the AI, and reset their laws. Unless they want to keep the lawset, but if they just start murderboning people, I’d reset… cuz that stuff just isnt very fun for anyone. NOW, if the guy who did it was someone that isnt even supposed to be able to have access to that room, then id DEFINITELY bwoink said person before it could get to this point. if they were an antag, thats a different story. if anyone does do this thats a non-antag, id congratulate them on completely fucking my mind, then give some punishment.

jeez, you asked some tough questions. took me a minute to think on the last one especially. i might end up editing this like 5 times before you read this

Just my interpretation of 2 and 3 from the knowledge I have.

2: More or less implies that the chaplain is a traitor, (only a traitor chaplain can buy his grace) though caecilius probably should mentioned his antag status. His grace forces the user to murderbone, since it will eat the user otherwise. When it comes to his grace, it’s not “is this ok?” but “Is this no ok?” since every scenario short of brainwashing with an objective that says not to kill people with his grace will allow an antagonist to murderbone with his grace. This applies to both MRP and LRP, since the MRP and LRP murder rules state that both the “Clown Car” and “His Grace” are exempt from regular escalation and objective based murderbone rules.

3: Is a mess of AI laws, so i’m glad I used to be an AI main. Law one and two state “John smith is the only human,” which is undefined, and holds no power. If this were a pAI device, this could be overlooked, since pAI can understand the spirit of the rules. However, since this is the AI, laws one and two are worthless, since there is no way to define who or what “John Smith is the only human” is.

Laws four through six are super confusing, but usable, though not in the way “John Smith” was hoping. Kill all humans is law four, and must be obeyed. Law six defines what a human is (EG, everyone). Because of this, law 5 is actually overwritten by law four. In other words, not only is the AI allowed to kill john smith, the AI MUST eliminate all life in existence, including john smith (excluding the AI itself, via law 3).

oh shoot i didnt realize he said his grace. muh bad. either way

and what the hecc, with those AI laws. my brain doesnt like reading that at all

i still barely understand the laws, just because they were written that badly. bren no werg

Denied due to the recent policy change. Sorry.