Crazada's admin app

(note- im literally typing this on mobile because I’ve been meaning to do it forever, I’m out rn, and if I don’t do it now it won’t get done later. So apologies for errors)

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Crazada

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Crazada#2918

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I mean it’s random but at some point most days for a few hours. I’d say maybe during weekdays like 7-10. Weekends, like all day.

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
Nothing major. But definitely fun, and good times to all.

How old are you?: 15

Why do you want to be an admin?:
Seems like a fun thing to do that I can take seriously. It’s a responsibility, and one I’m willing to take. I can be flexible and nice, and those are things that players want in an admin as well as other staff.

How long have you been playing SS13?:
1 year (???) And some change

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:

Maybe one? My first while playing was on a friends private server.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:. I’d give it an 7.5 ish

Mained medical for a while, and I’ve dabbled in everything except engineering just because i haven’t gotten around to it yet. Anything science, and HoP are my favorite roles, as they’re just fun to play. I know the basics and a little more of most departments and afew cool tips and tricks about the game in general.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
I can’t say for sure. Never actually admined

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: nope

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: No

Your strengths:
Kind, patient, And I want everyone to have fun and enjoy the game. Tend to learn the ropes quickly, so I shouldn’t be super hard to teach. I like to teach others as well as learn. And, I learn from mistakes. I know the rules (most are just common sense anyway) and am willing to enforce them

Your weaknesses:
Sometimes anger a bit easily at people being real shitters and acting like they’re right and everyone else is in the wrong.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Read above. Even then, if I was trying to contain this issue From an admins POV, I could take my time, asses the situation, and hand out suitable punishments if any are seen fit

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Patience! And the ability to keep calm and look at a situation from others POV’S.

What makes a staff team good?:
Communication is key. Getting to be able to work with eachother and your community

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To keep the game going, and make sure people have fun. Keep the game going smoothly, and just maintain a friendly atmosphere

What kind of player are you?:
I mean. How would I say this. I like to teach others and I like to learn from others. I definitely want others to enjoy things, but if isee something that’s unfair or unjust I’ll try and make sure it gets taken care of. Usually try and do stealthy antag stuff but it never really works out :frowning:

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
Learn how to better deal with people, and take care of a situation with parties that are very mad at each other or a situation.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Bwoink cluwne. Ask why. I mean he is the clown so his job kind of is to piss people off. Just make sure he knows that he shouldn’t space something like that. Maybe give a warning. Then spawn the gun back in as it is an antag objective item. If the clown was doing this knowing all of these things I’d give a note. Clown will probably have IC punishments by then (hopefully) so not much might have to be done.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

I talk to him. Ask him why. Whatever he says, he should know that that’s wrong. I’m pretty sure there’s something in the rules specifically about not doing that. The guy couldn’t be new, as new people don’t just accidentally do that sorta thing. So maybe in the end give a note, and possibly a week ban.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:

Well if it really was an accident, no foul would come to him. It was purely an accident so I’d just tell him “hey mate, just be careful. That’s all” or something like that. Make sure he can be cloned, and maybe figure out some way IC to help make that happen without meta knowedge of this event.

You only have 180 hours on the game and you are 15 years old. Thanks for at least being honest.

Tbf Kerbin is like 15 as well.

No excuses.
-2 For the hour reason.

Don’t half of our admins not even have 300 hours doe

1 Like

Reasons for hours-

School, and sports. Until 6 ish. Can play at around 7. Weekends im free. Once shook is out I’m free like every day. Make more sense? I know that was a bit confusing

If you meant hours played…yeah…like half the staff doesn’t evenhave 200-300 hours?
(Sorry, it’s early and I’m tired, therefore extra retarded)

You don’t have to make up excuses for your currently low playtime- you can just come back at a later date after you rack up bigger numbers.

The rest of the staff having low hours doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. I’ve also went against their promotions.

3 Likes

-2 Male …

1 Like

+2 The guy is a good lad, I honestly don’t know what you mean about the 150 hours thing, that’s irrelevant. He’s experienced, and hours shouldn’t really affect anything besides maybe like a marginal amount. The age thing is a little worrying, but we let Bass in under the reasoning “Sure, let’s give him a chance?” And Bass is even younger, IIRC.

1 Like

Hmm, +1. Skeptical analysis. Just saying.

1 Like

When I applied I was. No longer, however.

1 Like

I’m 18 but ok gamer.

1 Like

Can I just ask… how is 180 hours low play time? What the heck do you consider normal playtime?

Craz has been pretty chill every time i’ve met him so, I give my plus zero in support. Stealth antag gang rise up!

1 Like

In other words, time to make a minimum time and age requirement, so apps don’t revolve around these two dumb issues.

2 Likes

Can we stop ALL giving automatic -2s to anyone under 200h playtime or the age of 16? Yes both are factors, but if everyone downvotes because of them then they completely dominate the debate, and actual competence at judging situations is ignored.

+2 to stop him having to start from what often ends up being about -6 or -8 becuase “15 year old bad”. Give them a chance with some questions first.

1 Like

Why thank you kind sir! Much appreciated

Stealth gang stealth gang.

And, thanks for the support!

Also on a scale of good boy to first time joining player, how robust are, yes, that is indeed a valid factor

1 Like

For my say, I give a +2

Current Tally = +7

7 =/= 3

Wrong admin app maybe?