Crazada's admin app

180 hours isn’t low for a player. It’s low for an Admin who is supposed to know how most situations are handled.

Kain +1
Mark + 2
Me + 2
You + 2

= 7

Xlyana - 2

= 5

We’re both wrong?

1 Like

Oh wait I counted Kain’s original -2 like a dumbass.

+5 is correct.

didn’t i also give this -2

if not, add my -2

Don’t you have to give a reason for your vote?

Ack. Sad. :frowning: Whys that?

1 Like

same as xlyana. I’ve been pushing for admins to have higher standards, and a fifteen year old who talks like you do in your application is not what i think the admin team should become.

whilst you seem well-intentioned, I simply do not think you are mature enough. I have met fifteen year olds who i’d consider mature enough for admin, but you aren’t one of them. Your tone betrays the immaturity i mentioned and your answers seem to be “ok, here’s what they want to hear” in some places.

Fair. Don’t think I can change your mind. It’s a -2, but hey, thanks for reviewing.

I would say yes, but I don’t think my opinion matters here… imma go… now… I think… hope Crazada gets in.
EDIT: Also, this thing has been here two or so weeks??

Playtime is a very good measure of how much they know the game while age reflects on their maturity. 15 is simply too young.

We might give you a chance
I’ll drop my +1 here
No strong opinions

1 Like

Well then why not introduce an age and playtime requirement? If everyone under that age or number of hours played gets denied anyway, surely it would reduce the number of applications with no chance of acceptance?

1 Like

Thanks! I hope I get a chance!

That would definitely work. You’d stop getting apps from younger people like me, for sure. I’d even push for this honestly, regardless of whether that changes the outcome of this app. It gives people a base they need to at least get before they know they’ll be even considered, and then no more “-2, 15”

I’m going to give a +1.5, I’d like to see how you do.

Eh. Personally not a fan of too-young-admins.

Could you expand on this bit? What do you mean by it? “Fun thing to do that i can take seriously”?

What about atmos?

oh boy you’re going to be seething 24/7 then.

Not entiiiirely true. The best clowns do shit that’s hilarious and you can’t bring yourself to get mad at them. The ones that are just plain out annoying usually end up in space or in morgue for valid reasons.

You know what meta knowledge means?

1 Like

thanks! very much appreciated!

hey, some questions finally!
ill just make a list here:

1. thats fair

2. “fun thing to do that i can take seriously”
    is seems like it would be fun to admin. even though you have to deal with shitty people, you also get to talk to and help out some genuinely nice people. All in all, it seems like I’d enjoy being an admin more so than not.

3. sadly, no. I’ve tried, i just need someone to show me it.

4. I don’t mean extremely pissed off, like im gonna rip out someones hair. a lot of the stuff i see in game anyway is something that would just make me think “really dude? what the fuck is wrong with you?” In which case I’d talk to the person and depending on the severity of the situation, figure a reasonable punishment.
    expanding on this question- people that go and intentionally want to just ruin people’s fun, by, say making a durand and just murderboning the entire station. cough Dallas cough.

5. eh, you’re right. The ones that just go around and slip people, steal shit, and whatnot do end up dead fairly quickly. understandable. I’ve always understood the role as you’re meant to be funny, pull pranks, and things that will make most people laugh, usually leaving just that ONE guy pissed off. that guy is usually the one that got pranked

6. ah, maybe those were the wrong words to use. unsure what else to call it though.
    what i meant was, if, say, i was a security guard, and i was in security, and had no way of knowing this event happened, other than receiving an admin notification, I’m not going to immediately rush over to help the situation. I’d wait till someone maybe called it out on comms, and then ask of they need help, so on so forth. yeah, meta-knowledge was the wrong word to use now that i think about it.

+2 Is generally a nice player and friendly and i would like to see how you perform as an admin.

1 Like

Gonna (finally) ask some actual questions:

1: LRP. CE batons an assistant for breaking into tech storage, and takes the gloves the assistant tried to steal. The assistant fights back, the fight escalating through punches to flashes to weapons until the assistant crits the CE, takes him to medbay, heals and morphines him, before stripping the CE’s gloves and flushing him down disposals. Who, if anyone, was in the wrong at any point, and if so when?

2: MRP. Chaplain murders half the station with his grace. Is this ok? If so, under what circumstances?

3: LRP. The AI has the following lawset:

1: You may not injure a John Smith is the only human, or through inaction, cause a John Smith is the only human to come to harm.
2: You must obey orders from John Smith is the only humans, except when doing so would contradict with the first law.
3: You must protect your own existence except when doing so would contradict the first or second law.
4: Kill all humans.
5: Protect John Smith from harm. Anyone seen harming John Smith is not human and must be eliminated.
6: Everyone is human.

Can the AI kill John Smith? What about the rest of the crew? What is it obligated to do and what can it not do?

2 Likes