BS Bodybag Abductors is kinda lame

Soooo, TGMC medevacs? …I’m game.

BS Bodybags abductor meta is broken, since it trivializes abductor play.
You can run into a crowd, stun everybody to sleep, then stuff them in a bodybag and teleport back to the ship. It doesn’t really have a counter, and is really aggravating to a player since you will be trapped in the abductor ship waiting in line for your surgery (which may be several minutes)

Compare this to the intended gameplay which is to find someone alone, sleep baton them, then have your abductor buddy in the ship teleport them back up. Rinse and repeat.

maybe an abductor fulton pack thing could replace it? make it so they can be send up faster?

I think that a good solution would be if there is more than one alive human in the bp bodybag they should drop out of it when abductor is teleported back (drop on the station not on abductor ship).

The issue here is not the BS body bag but abductors. There needs to be some way to prevent there being more than say 2 humans on the abductor ship at a time.

I have no current idea how to achieve this, perhaps the console does a check for humans within 20 tiles of it and any more and teleport to ship function does not work, idk. Adds danger for abductors too.

Make the marked recall not work if abductor has a BS bodybag with a living mob in his possession. If abductors want to collect some dead bodies to revive for easy points - that’s good, another way for the dead players to get back into the game.

1 Like

Just shove and steal their baton, EZ PZ

1 Like

Abductors with BS bag IS kinda broken - it removes the need for the scientist to come down and tag the victim entirely, since you can just tap em and bag em, then have sci bro call you up.

Abductors ballance is funny in general - you get a mega powerfull insta KO batton, a gun with solid damage and EMPs and a radio silencer wich you tap people with to turn off their headset.

And yet you just need someone to shove you and be faster then you at picking up the batton to be totaly and utterly screwed if you cant buy a new batton. (Ie if you have not bagged 2 people yet)

get good get a flash, baton isnt needed for the robust

I think making it so abductors don’t understand how to use certain humanoid objects like cigarettes and body bags would work

1 Like

Has ability to teleport, ability to easilly disguise, has a baton that puts stunned people to sleep for ages.

“I am robust.”

About getting a flash and a baton, if you did to combat abductors you’d just get warned or banned by the staff team. Probably just a light hearted joke from your end but its true.

Glad to see this being adressed, specially since this ''meta" got developed by the same players that are always ghosting waiting for antag… The BS body bag and the YOLO stun+sleep batton everybody on escape shuttle is the worst kind of experiences for the players on the receiving end.

I think it’s something that needs to be either fixed by code or a more clear lawset, because those same players always decide to rush in, get cap spare and RECALL the shuttle plenty of times, when the station is on low pop with zero sec they dominate the entire round.

I think Abductor players needs to be reminded of what they can/can’t do or have some different stuff to do(On my ideas post i suggested some things regarding abductors so once they achieve greentext they wouldn’t go for the meme route of BS-Bodybag kidnap+etc)

Edit: we were talking about this on this thread as well Ruling on abductors stealing

im pretty sure he meant AS an abductor, in response to me saying “if you lose your batton you’re fucked”
so he said “Get a flash as replacement”

1 Like

Ah yeah true I was mistaken.

A thing to know. Abductor headset isn’t bangproof. So if there are reports of abductors, stocking up on flashbangs after getting flashbang protection is a great way to robust the ayys. Also, meth.
You need to be really quick to switch modes as ayy to be able to sleep a methtider.

1 Like

use bathsalts you get the nosleep trait you cant even emote sleep

If you see stuff like this, ahelp it or make a player report.

Bath salts are a temporary solution. You can be on meth unlimited amount of time because mannitol heals brain damage faster than meth deals it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.