CKEY: Crow4

Your Discord: no

Offender’s CKEY: Boxta

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05/17/21

Round Number: 29779 actually my bad

Rules Broken (if relevant): R4

Incident bit:

"Willfully assisting known antagonists is self-antag. Your loyalty is to Nanotrasen, your co-workers, and the station. There are no friendly antagonists"

I was a roboticist named Remedy Nubbins, just having a chill round, when “Eats-the-Sand” announces over comms, roundstart he’s a cool and chill heretic, and that everything is fine cause he’s “Friendly” and because its “lowpop, no admins on” ect ect. He’s got a non antag pal, a paramedic who this report centers around. Grows-the-plants totally assisted this known heretic, even when he had drawn a giant transmutation rune in medbay. He stated “I can ignore antags if i want”, which is true, but actually helping them is directly lame. Drug me around for several minutes, gloating about how they can do what they want, it’s golden who cares ect ect, he said it was “because I killed the clown”, the clown who tided into R&D for some reason, started fighting, i beat him a few times with a wrench i think, i realized he cuffed himself and stopped, he attacked me with a toolbox, traditional co-worker fight, happens all the time. But the paramedic helping the known antag is the main point, dragging his victims around bringing him corpses and stuff. I mean wait to be a heretic yourself, right? Anyhoo the heretic is out, with his blade, so I shove him and yoink it (I don’t know why I did this bit really) and him and his paramedic buddy try to chase me down, i attempted to kill all 3 of us with a discarded fuel tank, but only managed to kill myself. Grows-the-plants eventually died but his heretic buddy rezzed him

Objective #1 : Assassinate Grows-The-Plants, the Paramedic. Fail.
rezzed the guy. strange.

Guy outing himself as heretic randomly:
[Common] Eats-The-Sand hisses, “Guysss.”
[Common] Eats-The-Sand hisses, “Very big risssk im taking here.”
[Common] Eats-The-Sand asks, “What heretic path letsss me revive people?”
[Common] Gravitarmata Insularis flutters, “Flesh.”
[Common] Eats-The-Sand hisses, “Dope.”
[Common] Gravitarmata Insularis flutters, “And if you want to do healer heretic, i will take your side.”
[Common] Gravitarmata Insularis flutters, “Thats based as fuck.”

some from the guy assisting him:
Grows-The-Plants hisses, “Let me in ill take em to med.”
Grows-The-Plants hisses, “I can ignore antagsss all i want.”

So let me get this straight. Your PRing me, when you, the entire round did
Roundstart, friendly heretic annouces heretic, and that they want to heal people
You then constantly yell validhunty things about it.
Then you murder the clown for breaking into R&D and just trying to research things
The friendly heretic then murders you
I bring you both to med in a body bag, and heal the clown first
Then, i start healing you, and after 2~ minutes of brute tending, your ready to be defibbed, and so i dose you with 15 units of Sodium Thiopental, because Your loyalty is to Nanotrasen, and you were a known murderer
I heal you, and after a bit get cuffs to cuff you.
I start draggin you around looking for the captain, because murder is a crime, and they were basically the only command/sec postion
During me draggin you around, you constantly yell about PRing me, and that was incredibly humorus, i do say
Then the bartender comes and shoots me with a rubber slug, and takes you away to god knows where
I tell the captain
Time passes, and you come to medbay to inject me with toxin, which would have caused my death
I heal myself, and more time passes
The heretic, me, and two other civilians are in a group in the hall. You come up, and start getting robusted by the group, not me, because you were a asshole the whole shift
You then welderbomb, and breach the hall, and put everyone into crit. As a non antag
Your now permadead and i wasnt going to revive you anyway.
Through this whole shift, you did shitty selfantagy things, and caused the death of 4 nonantags.
I did my job. I ignored the heretic, because they werent causing harm and were healing people
I dragged people to med to be healed, and asked to be let into R&D to retrieve YOUR corpse
Nor did i gloat about draggin you around, i called you a clown because i was laughing my ass off at your shitty threats. I was trying to get you to the captain, because murder is infact a crime, believe it or not

Your not just a clown. Your the whole circus.
Also, you did somewhat icky oocky aswell

1 Like

So let me get this straight. Your PRing me, when you, the entire round did

what

Roundstart, friendly heretic annouces heretic, and that they want to heal people

there is no “Friendly heretic”, that is not a thing.

You then constantly yell validhunty things about it.
Then you murder the clown for breaking into R&D and just trying to research things

The clown broke in and was trying to do something with the lathe actually, it wasn’t a murder until he attempted to kill me a second time.

The friendly heretic then murders you

not a thing

I bring you both to med in a body bag, and heal the clown first
Then, i start healing you, and after 2~ minutes of brute tending, your ready to be defibbed, and so i dose you with 15 units of Sodium Thiopental, because Your loyalty is to Nanotrasen , and you were a known murderer

known murderer bad, known heretic good?

I heal you, and after a bit get cuffs to cuff you.
I start draggin you around looking for the captain, because murder is a crime, and they were basically the only command/sec postion
During me draggin you around, you constantly yell about PRing me, and that was incredibly humorus, i do say

almost as funny as this entire reply, but right on

Then the bartender comes and shoots me with a rubber slug, and takes you away to god knows where
I tell the captain
Time passes, and you come to medbay to inject me with toxin, which would have caused my death

you were 100% valid to me at this point, by far.

I heal myself, and more time passes
The heretic, me, and two other civilians are in a group in the hall. You come up, and start getting robusted by the group, not me, because you were a asshole the whole shift
You then welderbomb, and breach the hall, and put everyone into crit. As a non antag

You wanna bring up the bit about you two chasing me and doin that as a literal last ditch effort in crit? You’re the paramedic. There was no breaching either, the doors were broken and the floor tiles were fucked up but it was directly in a spot where a breach wasn’t gonna occur, and the group was you, the heretic, and a moth that was yelling about “Friendly antag” shit over comms. Also no one was in crit. I killed me, no one else got into crit, just you and your metapal

Your now permadead and i wasnt going to revive you anyway.
Through this whole shift, you did shitty selfantagy things, and caused the death of 4 nonantags.

I did “shitty self antag things” while you literally assisted a known traitor, go on.

I did my job. I ignored the heretic, because they werent causing harm and were healing people
I dragged people to med to be healed, and asked to be let into R&D to retrieve YOUR corpse
Nor did i gloat about draggin you around, i called you a clown because i was laughing my ass off at your shitty threats. I was trying to get you to the captain, because murder is infact a crime, believe it or not

Murder is a crime, except when your friends do it?

Your not just a clown. Your the whole circus.

You’re* :clown_face:

Also, you did somewhat icky oocky aswell

You didn’t? I don’t remember that bit.

1 Like

lets get shit straightened out, at no point in time did i claim i was doing friendly heretic because “no staff on” it was due to the server being lowpop and i was forced into heretic which is an antag role i had(and still have) disabled. at lowpop the server seems to sometimes force people into antag roles regardless of them being disabled. me (who at the time and still doesn’t know how to play heretic) decided that due to the server fucking me over i’d use the lowpop to learn how to do some heretic, you on the other hand killed a clown for wanting to research something, and then welderbombed 3-4 non antags, both of which actions are self antag and validhunting. you were not sec you were robotics, at no point did the person you’re reporting outright help me, nor at anytime did they accept any gear i offered until after they became a ghoul. they at no point assisted an antag they were simply doing their job which is to heal people and NOT to valid hunt antags. i would appreciate it if you would not try to put words into my mouth to make it seem like i was taking advantage of the lack of staff on at the time. please and thank you

2 Likes

lets get shit straightened out, at no point in time did i claim i was doing friendly heretic because “no staff on” it was due to the server being lowpop and i was forced into heretic which is an antag role

Yeah I was there, it’s all in the logs.

i had(and still have) disabled. at lowpop the server seems to sometimes force people into antag roles regardless of them being disabled. me (who at the time and still doesn’t know how to play heretic) decided that due to the server fucking me over i’d use the lowpop to learn how to do some heretic, you on the other hand killed a clown for wanting to research something

This is once again totally wrong, You were there when it happened, you were sayin things like “both of you behave” and you also said “Welp time to lynch the clown” so not really sure when the side switch happened.

and then welderbombed 3-4 non antags, both of which actions are self antag and validhunting.

You may wanna give the rules a peruse because not only is validhunting allowed on golden, it’s the king of it. Also I went back to science because i decided to not participate in your stuff. Once again the group was you, your friend the paramedic, which was also your target you strangely revived, and the moth that spent the entire round screaming about friendly antags the entire shift. It’s really in the logs, i’m certain.

you were not sec you were robotics, at no point did the person you’re reporting outright help me,

This is a direct lie, i’m certain the logs will show that.

nor at anytime did they accept any gear i offered until after they became a ghoul. they at no point assisted an antag they were simply doing their job which is to heal people and NOT to valid hunt antags.

Their job of dragging around your victims and suggesting which one to “ghoul” next, funny how you both keep using that term.

i would appreciate it if you would not try to put words into my mouth to make it seem like i was taking advantage of the lack of staff on at the time. please and thank you

I honestly hope someone looks at the logs especially at the beginning of the shift where you totally said shit in that exact same vein. Thank you.

the whole “lynch the clown” thing was in relation to a joke the clown had said earlier in the round, essentially calling clown the jester from ToS, the people you welder bombed consisted of at least 2 non antags. and the paramedic was completely against me ghouling it was the clown who WAS ghouled that was bringing me bodies. although im sure the logs can prove my statements if you would truly like to leave it up to that.

I really would, I watched the paramedic wordlessly follow you around, from the second you drew the giant transmutation rune, to when you revived him and he was a mute or something. I don’t know what you’re talking about in regards to the joke thing but I guess that does kinda clarify it. Also no the paramedic was not “against you ghouling anyone” he literally stated in medbay, “you could just ghoul those guys” and pointed to my dead corpse.

that was a one time event from after you killing the clown. you had literally killed someone, not much of an assist if i didn’t ghoul you now is it? any point after that any suggestion of me ghouling got shot down because said people were still able to be saved with med, meaning the only thing they did was mention that a valid dead body could be used for ghouling. i was not explicitly told to ghoul you but only that they had no real intention of reviving you. after i had ghouled the clown they revived you anyway instead of leaving you dead for me to ghoul, if anything in that instance they impeded me more than assisted me

This is an entire outright lie, again, you lied earlier in this same thread. the crutch you two seem to be standing on is “you killed the clown” but you watched him attack me with the toolbox. Would you have killed him if he killed me? Doubt that. The logs will show you and the paramedic using the term “ghouling” which is fuckin weird what does that even mean, the paramedic totally assisting you, and me being angry about it both alive and dead.

as flesh path a heretic is able to revive people using either the melee ability they have or at later points a dead body plus a poppy in transmutation circle. you had walked well away from the clown for a bit before coming back to attack the clown after said fight had seemed to be over, i had said during that slight break that the next to hit the other is getting my mansus grab used on them, then you came back and hit the clown. i then came through on what i said i’d do and used my grab on you and killed you, said clown then bled out of the injury caused by the fight.

anyone that is turned into a ghoul is considered an antag may i add

as flesh path a heretic is able to revive people using either the melee ability they have or at later points a dead body plus a poppy in transmutation circle

what does that have to do with anything

you had walked well away from the clown for a bit before coming back to attack the clown after said fight had seemed to be over,

Yeah, he broke in earlier then you showing up, I beat him with a wrench some, he attacked me and tried to cuff me, but somehow cuffed himself, I saw that and said “please just go” and he just stood there, then i ran outside to find you and someone with a cap gun. I let ya into science, don’t know why I did.

i had said during that slight break that the next to hit the other is getting my mansus grab used on them,

The break where I ran from him throwing the toolbox at me into robotics? How was I supposed to even hear that??

then you came back and hit the clown. i then came through on what i said i’d do and used my grab on you and killed you, said clown then bled out of the injury caused by the fight.

wait wait wait

you’re reporting someone for self-antag because they didn’t revive someone who murdered someone and didn’t immediately validhunt a heretic that didn’t kill anyone… but you randomly welderbombed 3-4 people?

as far as i can tell, there’s 2 other people in this incident, so… who’s the fhird and fourth person? some random bystanders?

if anything this player report should be the other way

1 Like

Naw naw naw. If the paramedic chose not to revive me that’s totally fine that’s up to them. But if you’d read the thread you’ll see that it wasn’t like that at all.

but uh, i did revive you.

I know. i said “If”, If you said “Naw i’m not reviving that jerk he killed the clown” that’d be totally IC.

i don’t quite understand what you mean, he did revive you

Alright maybe i’m saying it stupidly? What I meant was like, had he chosen to not revive me in round, he’d have had a totally valid reason for it. He did revive me, 100% totally did. Not denying that at all.

alright then, thank you for the clarification

2 month bumpiversary

1 Like