Boxta Player Report

golden reports.jpeg
as a side note im on sage now

running away from the trial

as a side note im on sage now

Yoo get a load of this guy he enjoys fun
wait, what are my values?

Wait so are you saying that not killing an antag is self antag. But welder bombing 4 people is not?

you are being chased by a man screaming “I am a murderer raaaa”, and two dead eyed friends ninja running in exact unison by him. He pulls out a blade! You shove him and run away with it, but he and his pals got ya, and are beating your ass and slicing ya with that nasty nasty blade! It’s surely the end for you! But wait, you have a welder, there is a fuel tank near you.

A). Well, I’m not a cop, so I can’t suicide bomb these guys!
B). We’re all goin to hell together!
C). Maybe I can bleed on them so hard they get grossed out and leave!

I chose B.

I tried Talk-no-jutsu, AND “screw you guys i’m goin back to science”. So you can’t pick those.

Exceeeept. The badguy is a wizard with a healing staff the 2 ninjas are medics and you are the one screaming “im a murderer raaaaaaaa” even though you were not an antag. You literally killed more people as non antag. Then the antag you tried to kill

Except not, if you read the thread or even the entire statement, you’d recall no one died from the blast except me

Okay you attempted to kill 3 people as non antag

And you did kill a clown for little to no reason

I sure hope someone who actually bothers to read shows up

I mean there’s no point in bumping but why not

Golden report moment, also do these even count anymore?

Also friendly antags are cringe and unbased

As long as it break the core rules (the one that not affected by lrp nor mrp) shouldve been counted, i hope.

I don’t even know if it matters anymore. They’ll probably say like oh well golden deleted can’t look at logs or nothing sorry, So i don’t really know the point of me replying or bumping butt IM STIL GON DO IT THO

1 Like

Closing this report due to the time that has passed since it was posted. It’s been too long to reasonably issue a punishment even if the player in question is found guilty.

That said, I do want to extricably highlight

There are no friendly antagonists.

Friendly antagonists are either deserving of a ban from antagonist roles OR tricking you for their own purposes. Playing along with them is fine to an extent if you get tricked but if they just willingly out themselves for no reason, they should probably be reported for such.

New players will be handled appropriately if they simply don’t know how to receive help they may need.