In-game report:

CKEY: Leaf_Vixen

Offender’s CKEY: BottleOfFur

Offender’s In-Game Name:Garret Robinson, The Eye

Server (Sage or Acacia):Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):02-14-2023

Round Number: 42702

Rules Broken:1, 7, 8, 14

Incident Description: BottleofFur’s Character Garret Robinson was our target as an incusion team. We decided to take him out first so that we could use the exploration shuttle as a base. After we killed him, BottleofFur became my holoparasite. he proceeded to Salt in IC for about 10 minutes about how all he wanted was a chill explorer round and why did we have to do this to him, despite the fact that he had willingly stayed quiet and kept himself in an extremely suspicious situation, and the fact that he still was going to get to play that round. I felt bad about the way we killed him and had realized too late that he was my date for the round, so i humored him. He ended up beating my teammate almost into crit “on accident”, and then as soon as our incursion team was on the bridge in an actual fight, he flew into the SM emitter beams, dusting us both.

Additional Information: I realize that i had every chance to get a new guardian player before i let this happen to us. I felt bad about the situation and gave him the benefit of the doubt. It wasn’t until heard from my other teammates at the round end that i realized how obviously intentional it was to anyone who could actually see what the player was doing.

7 Likes

Was part of the incursion, can confirm, they first started salting IC and i let it pass because the poor dude just got murdered but then he continued for quite a bit refering to his past life and the events of his murder.

When we were finishing off an explorer witness on the shuttle they attacked and almost critted one of us (though that one i might be certain it was an accident since it was a very… unconfortable place to ‘‘fight’’ and their attacks were ranged and it all happened on a 3x3 with multiple structures blocking path) But the most blatant one was when we were on bridge, we said multiple times we were gonna storm it and out of knowhere in the middle of combat against sec & command they got dusted, in d-chat they mentioned being hit by emitters and dying, they had NO reason to be scouting the SM or anywhere near that since we went straight to the Bridge after we did our thing, i’d say it cost us a great part of our round and plans.

1 Like

This is the same round they received this ban, probably related to this incident in some way.

I remember seeing the accusations back and forth in dchat and they made claims that it was an accident immediately rather than continuing to salt. What they claim to have happened sounds like an easily verifiable bug:

When I passed through an emitter beam, it instantly killed me

But then they also backed up their belief the emitters wouldn’t harm them with something quite worrying:

I didn’t dust when I moved through the SM so I thought it would be fine

Reciting from memory so it may not be exact, but if I were a holopara I certainly wouldn’t be testing if I could touch the SM.

3 Likes

thank you to the people who added to this. Honestly, in a vacuum, I ** do ** believe that our death was unintentional, in the sense that he was probably not literally trying to die, although i can’t say that he was committed to RPing or to helping our team. If not for his conduct when I summoned him, I probably wouldn’t have reported, since I know that it’s mostly on me for not rerolling my guardian player despite multiple red flags. But with the context of the IC salt, and the fact that his lack of RP throughout the round caused multiple problems for the team, I figure that the best thing is for someone who can see more than I did to weigh in.

Relevant say logs
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "AWesome" (Exploration Shuttle (209, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "By the way, fuck you guys for all ganking me roundstart" (Exploration Shuttle (209, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "That shit sucked" (Exploration Shuttle (209, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "I just wanted to play a fun explo round, man" (Exploration Shuttle (209, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "By the way, why'd you guys gank me so early in the shift?" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "Yeah, but roundstart?" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "That seems a little sucky" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "And then you let the ling absorb me, forcing me to be completely removed from the round." (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "So yeah, it's sucky." (Exploration Shuttle (212, 191, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "I mean" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "You could have, but you didn't." (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "I mean" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "RP's gonna be hard" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "Nah, just for the first half hour" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "Hard not to. I wanted to play a regular round, but got fucked by RNG" (Exploration Shuttle (212, 190, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "Anyways, sorry for salting" (Exploration Shuttle (238, 138, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "Just part of the game, I guess." (Exploration Shuttle (238, 138, 2))
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) "I'm a holopara now" (Exploration Shuttle (237, 137, 2))

So yeah, metaknowledge, OOC IC, and some extreme salt.

After doing some holopara stuff they then proceed to stand still and intentionally get shot by the SM to emitters in engineering then feign ignorance. I don’t think it’s wrong to assume this was done out of spite and to kill their master.

Laser logs, timestamps included
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:25.354
ATTACK: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) has been shot by the emitter with the emitter beam (Supermatter Engine (169, 154, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:26.944
ATTACK: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) has been shot by the emitter with the emitter beam (Engineering (175, 154, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:26.952
ATTACK: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) has been shot by the emitter with the emitter beam (Engineering (175, 154, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:27.246
ATTACK: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) has been shot by the emitter with the emitter beam (Engineering (172, 154, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:29.190
ATTACK: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) has been shot by the emitter with the emitter beam (Engineering (172, 154, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:29.335
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:31.262
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:31.312
ACCESS: Mob Login: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) was assigned to a /mob/dead/observer
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:31.331
GAME: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) Client BottleOfFur/(The Eye) has taken ownership of mob The Eye(/mob/dead/observer) (Bridge (113, 134, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:37.310
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) (DEAD) "Huh" (Bridge (113, 136, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:46.861
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) (DEAD) "I have NO IDEA" (Command Hallway (118, 127, 2))
Feb 14, 2023 @ 04:32:55.671
SAY: BottleOfFur/(The Eye) (DEAD) "I just.. Died" (Captain's Quarters (121, 130, 2))

Oh and, well, they ahelped after their died. This is quite the cherry ontop of this rotten cake.

Ahelp
ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: BottleOfFur/(Garret Robinson): Guh, I got rocked by [f-word]try. Funny word. I'm ahelping since I know I'll get in trouble fo
ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: BottleOfFur/(Garret Robinson): I'm just so tired of having antag settings turned off and getting absolutely curbstomped by five traitors all with me as a target.
ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: BottleOfFur/(Garret Robinson): When all I want to do is enjoy the damn game, and instead, I get shunted into a round where everyone gangs up and kills me roundstart before ensuring that I stay dead for the rest of the round.
ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: BottleOfFur/(Garret Robinson): It's pure, unadulterated [f-word]try and I'm tired of pretending like it isn't. It drives me up the wall to be forced into these situations when I just wanted a regular ass round to explore and play the fucking game.

Overall extremely toxic and angry behaviour as well as intentionally sabotaging their master as a holopara.

3 Likes

Processed, thanks for the report

3 Likes