CKEY: Ziagfu

Your Discord: dragonblooded#5327

Offender’s CKEY: Bloons3

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Engineering Cyborg-53

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):11/16/2020

Round Number:23999

Rules Broken: Antag Conduct

Incident Description: When messing with HoP, shoving her and welding her into upload for repeatedly uploading laws each shift that are frankly childish or otherwise mentally lacking, the laws were changed to "Be nice to everyone except mimes" and "Mimes should be welded in lockers" with 'crewsimov' as the base. 

The a.i. was malf with only 2 objectives, of which I was neither. I was unaware of the a.i.'s objectives, or malf status when utilizing the invisible chair to avoid getting welded in lockers but making no fight on being put into them just emoting laughter.
Following finally being put into a locker and welded, the borg took me and spaced me (Which in 90% cases where corpses are recovered, only causes implication when revived with people’s new facination with reviving for info)
While this was a ‘clean kill’, it had nothing to do with it’s objectives nor impeding on it’s objectives.
Additional Information: When first ahelping, I assumed the laws uploaded were set to kill by the HoP, which would have lead to a needless ahelp and ‘note’ on the hop to alleviate any and all blame from the person in question. Until noting that a.i. was malf, in which case upon hearing their two targets, I ahelped again to clarify, in which Bloons3 responded first to take credit for their action and that “law 0 superceeds all other laws”, in which the antag conduct comes into play, afterwards the incident was left on ‘investigating’ by Francium.
When brought to the attention the next round’s loading that I was left on investigating, “OOC: Bloons3: blame Francium if you want”

I was HoP. I walked into AI upload and you, as a mime, welded the upload shut. At that point I uploaded a law saying you should be welded in a locker because what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. What happened after that, I have no idea.

Under normal non-malf circumstances law 1 would prevent the spacing, so you’d just be in a locker. I assume the AI or its borg would inform us of that and then we could role play a resolution for the conflict.

But these were not normal, non-malf circumstances. The borg was bloodthirsty and it had an excuse to kill you. It happened.

None of this would have happened if you weren’t metagrudging me, mind.

Basically:

My (silly) laws told me to arrest you.
I flashed you and noticed you had eye protection.
I later had you rightfully(-ish) arrested by security.
I used this as an opportunity to remove you, since you had eye-protection you would likely be a good obstacle in the event the AI went loud and I needed to defend the AI.
I quietly removed you, using the pretense that “HoP gave me bad laws, borg brain no worko” to kill you.

Other things to note: I killed both the AI’s targets successfully, and staged my detonation as a rogue borg. My actions were done to help the AI overall, and there was greentext and rejoicing.

After being welded into upload by the mime:

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:13:21.714 LAW: Michiru2/Michiru Hatchinson used ‘Freeform’ AI Module on shuenwu/(H.I.B.A.I) from AI Upload Chamber (100, 151, 2). The law specified Be nice to everyone.
Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:15:08.759 LAW: Michiru2/Michiru Hatchinson used ‘Freeform’ AI Module on shuenwu/(H.I.B.A.I) from AI Upload Chamber (100, 151, 2). The law specified Mimes are to be welded inside of a locker.
Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:15:13.111 LAW: Michiru2/Michiru Hatchinson used ‘Freeform’ AI Module on shuenwu/(H.I.B.A.I) from AI Upload Chamber (100, 151, 2). The law specified Mimes are to be welded inside of a locker.
Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:15:19.448 LAW: Michiru2/Michiru Hatchinson used ‘Freeform’ AI Module on shuenwu/(H.I.B.A.I) from AI Upload Chamber (100, 151, 2). The law specified Be nice to crew members who are not mimes.

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:14:25.821 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: Michiru2/(Michiru Hatchinson): Elder God the mime just welded me into the AI upload.

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:14:47.145 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53)->Michiru2/(Michiru Hatchinson): call sec or engineering

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:14:48.344 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5 marked as IC by Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53)

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:19:02.535 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7: Ziagfu/(Elder God): Michiru just made the borgs kill me.
Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:19:02.535 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7: Ziagfu/(Elder God): Michiru just made the borgs kill me. - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:22:51.270 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7: Ziagfu/(Elder God): Unless I am target, or the a.i. has hijack objective, Michiru implimented a law that directly got me killed.
Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:23:28.258 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53)->Ziagfu/(Elder God): I'm the borg that killed you, so I will defer to the other admin.

• In general, Law 0 trumps all other laws, so antag escalation policies applies
    Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:23:28.258 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7 claimed by Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53).
    Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:23:57.821 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Francinum/(Gallus Aerusi)->Ziagfu/(Elder God): Investigating.
    Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:24:51.870 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ziagfu/(Elder God)->Francinum/(Gallus Aerusi): I was not aware of, nor impeding their objective if I was not directly the target or part of a hijack. Given I am the mime and cannot speak.
    Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:25:10.922 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Francinum/(Gallus Aerusi)->Ziagfu/(Elder God): I’m aware. The issue is being investigated. I will ask you if I need further information.
    Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:26:46.182 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7 closed by Francinum/(Gallus Aerusi).

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:24:28.922 ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Francinum/(Gallus Aerusi) “Why did you kill them anyways” (Bridge (107, 137, 2))

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:24:41.804 ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #10: Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53): ticket

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:26:05.654 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53)->Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53): when validly trying to remove them from AI upload I flashed them and noticed they had sunglasses. Therefore, they would be hard to kill later on if required.

• I found an opportunity to remove them silently in a way that would not impede my AI's future objectives, under the guise of having "bad laws".
  • They had equipment that could be used to resist a borg/malf takeover, so I found an IC pretext to remove them.

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:26:31.366 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Francinum/(Gallus Aerusi)->Bloons3/(Engineering Cyborg-53): …Yeah I can buy that,

Nov 16, 2020 @ 02:27:18.366 ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Francinum/(Gallus Aerusi) “Don’t take that as me being lenient anyways” (Research Division (120, 78, 2))

Antags can kill people what is the problem close report my cat brain cannot take this :frowning:

Time for my take.

Bloons is as little bloodthristy but an antagonist. Killing somebody as a malf borg/ai because they’ll be a threat in the near-future (such as killing security before they arrest you) is fine and not murderboning. One or two non-objective kills is fine.

IMO bloons did nuffin wrong.

But seriously, Bloons did break absolutely no rules.

2 Likes

Discussed with Tyranicranger 4 and a seniormin.

Moving to staff reports.

It’s just another mime player that starts fights all the time and banbaits, nothing to see here. Everyone move along.

While there was no explicit need to kill the mime, the HoP’s upload presented a good excuse to kill him with little risk.

Rules prohibit murderbone, not opportunistic murders. So if traitor kills you for inconveniencing him - he’s in the clear. As long as it is done with a modicum of subtlety and does not start outright battle with the rest of the station.

I don’t believe Bloons did any wrong doing here, he was enslaved to a malf AI and was also given a law upload from the HoP that did give a very good excuse to terminate him with very miniscule risk.

I’d have to agree with the above statement.

Going ahead and closing the report.

Report denied.