CKEY: Ziagfu

Your Discord: dragonblooded#5327

Offender’s CKEY: Bloons3

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Engineering Cyborg-53

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):11/16/2020

Round Number:23999

Rules Broken: Antag Conduct

Incident Description: When messing with HoP, shoving her and welding her into upload for repeatedly uploading laws each shift that are frankly childish or otherwise mentally lacking, the laws were changed to "Be nice to everyone except mimes" and "Mimes should be welded in lockers" with 'crewsimov' as the base. 

The a.i. was malf with only 2 objectives, of which I was neither. I was unaware of the a.i.'s objectives, or malf status when utilizing the invisible chair to avoid getting welded in lockers but making no fight on being put into them just emoting laughter.
Following finally being put into a locker and welded, the borg took me and spaced me (Which in 90% cases where corpses are recovered, only causes implication when revived with people’s new facination with reviving for info)
While this was a ‘clean kill’, it had nothing to do with it’s objectives nor impeding on it’s objectives.
Additional Information: When first ahelping, I assumed the laws uploaded were set to kill by the HoP, which would have lead to a needless ahelp and ‘note’ on the hop to alleviate any and all blame from the person in question. Until noting that a.i. was malf, in which case upon hearing their two targets, I ahelped again to clarify, in which Bloons3 responded first to take credit for their action and that “law 0 superceeds all other laws”, in which the antag conduct comes into play, afterwards the incident was left on ‘investigating’ by Francium.
When brought to the attention the next round’s loading that I was left on investigating, “OOC: Bloons3: blame Francium if you want”

marking as closed/denied