Bloons3 Admin Report

He wasn’t crew member at all, you just said it yourself. You are quite literally an LRP player griefing on MRP. Metagame knowledge is not against the rules. Brigging somebody for killing a simplemob in an attempt to help them is not briggable at all.

Furthermore, I frequently told him I killed the simple mob in an attempt to bring his old body back and that I’d just ping up a posi brain if something went wrong (To which the body had no soul).

That wasn’t a person anymore, at all.

Damn bro, I thought you wanted roleplay. But it just seems you want roleplay that suits your specific needs and desires.

You go with the situation, until you force it to go into a certain route, permanently removing some one who’s doing no harm from the round. And generally just fucking the entire scenario that multiple people are involved with and are having fun with.

Then you report the admin for calling an obvious IC matter IC. You literally reported an admin for a five minute brig sentence after you killed some one who was interrogated, jailed and released and who had done no harm. Who also explicity did not want to be killed. Simplemob or not.

You call me the LRP griefer, but looking at the situation it seems like it’s more you who acts like that chief.

You want roleplay and then try to hide behind simplemobs/validity :thinking:

1 Like

I told the legion many times that I’m going to kill him in an attempt to get his body back. So… yeah, that’s that.

Why are you even on MRP?

Also, you’re calling that RP but it really isn’t.

The legion also told you it didn’t want to die, it wanted to become a legion officer. And then in the end all you did was permanently remove him from the round because you couldn’t clone him. What’s your point, this is a repeat of our previous comments.

I enjoy MRP from time to time, it’s a bit more laid back at times and I generally just try to have fun with it. Either with situations like this by rolling with it (instead of HNNGGGG IM GOING TO KILL YOU SO I CAN CLONE YOU BRO), running a shop or other stuff.

Alright chief. You appearantly are the grand authority on roleplay.

1 Like

You can’t just let a legion run around the station and legions are not meant to walk free. Recovering the body is what should be done. Even if it didn’t want to die, it has no choice; it’s a monster. Spacelaw does not protect legions, so no, you had no right to brig me. That’s literally the end of this.

If the legion wanted to be a legion security officer, he had every right to do so. It’s a roleplay after all.

Owen being okay with Legion wanting to stay as such and actually punishing you ICly for basically committing a fucking murder is not only reasonable but anyone would’ve probably done that.

Unironically if Legion DIDN’T WANT IT TO HAPPEN, you’re then we can argue that you basically roleplayed as some crazy dude who wanted to “clone” a legion guy who was perfectly fine with being a legion.

Says who? Yeah they may be simplemobs and they are valid, but what, they gotta be cunts? They must be KOS’d? Do Legions have some sort of flavortext? I never tried that out so if they actually do, please tell me

I really wanna quote rule 1 because as far as I can read, everyone was having fun with the Legion Security Officer, but I’m not Bloons.

But dude, my god, 99% of the funny shit that happens in THIS game is because you don’t do what should be done, but try and see how funny can situations get without anyone getting harmed.

I’d fucking laugh my ass off if some assistant gets actually arrested and brigged by a Legion.

tl;dr bruh grow a fucking spine, you removed a player from the round permanently and got arrested for 5 minutes because everyone wanted to ignore space law a bit and have fun with a harmless legion.

1 Like

A legion can do nothing else other than move and spawn skulls. A legion literally can not arrest or brig.

Good thing that a legion does not have a rank or position on the station.

God I miss Sirio Zacjev, he was one of the last true bastions of roleplaying players on this server. Now it’s just this kind of cancer.

Technically he was a paroled prisoner until the fun police came around.

2 Likes

No, technically he was nothing.

He was on the same level as a xeno queen trying to be friendly.

You operate out of an LRP valid mindset, yet preach for roleplay.

You know you want to play on LRP baby, stop lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Killing a legion in an attempt to help them is not the LRP valid mindset; it’s literally defending the station and trying to help the guy.

Projection much?

I was gonna try and do a dumb nitpicky argument like yours but jesus you really pulled out a “Me no likey when RP is not going as i want, therefore, me angy”.

My guy tried to be friendly and actually have fun and you removed him from the round.

Your action had a consequence, therefore you adminhelped.

The admin made it IC, therefore you’re angry that the admin didn’t follow your RP standpoint and made an admin report.

This is sad.

Fun fact! They didn’t want help. Hell, your “aid” removed them from the round permanently.

Defend the station from what? A fucking 80 HP legion that can be killed with 3-4 lasergun shots? Some shitty ass 5 brute damage, 1 HP floating skulls?

It’s actually fucking awful to hear it.

2 Likes

Put it however you want, killing a legion is not against spacelaw, that’s quite literally how it is and that’s the end of this.

You don’t really get it.

The point isn’t if it’s against Space Law or not, which is your only excuse over “Yeah, I was a dick, but within the in game laws!”. That argument is one that no one’s gonna bother actually attacking since you got enough ammo to defend yourself with it.

What everyone is pointing out is how you literally did two things;

1. You removed someone permanently from a round for no reason other than a shitty “DEFEND MUH STASHUN” argument, when Legion is easily the easiest hostile simplemob to kill, whose player wanted to ROLEPLAY THINGS OUT and everyone else went with the flow.

2. Your action had a consequence. And since an admin failed on EXCUSING you from your consequence, you made an admin report. Over 5 minutes spent on brig.

Congratulations, you won an internet argument and made it crystal clear that your 5 minutes inside the game’s 2x3 cell were more important than the legion’s god knows how many minutes of watching everything unfold without him having a chance to roleplay in it.

Fucking awful.

3 Likes

I’ll take your arguments directly, despite already having done so.

Removing a traitor / xenoqueen from the round doesn’t net you a 5 minute brig sentence.

The action shouldn’t have had a consequence because of the above.

If you’re making it about roleplay, then how about don’t force me in your roleplay where your roleplay includes a lava land mob that can only attack and talk, and then brigging other people, your own department members because ???

Also, he only got taken out of the round permanently because either there’s a bug in the code which makes the body un-recoverably when player turns legion, I was brigged before I could ping up a posibrain or the body remained so long in the legion that it turned into a skeleton.

1 Like

@bloons3 something something give feedback/your POV.

Greytiders can only attack and talk, yet somehow we manage not to arrest and kill them when they’re on the station.

Isn’t it more fun to roleplay and have fun?

3 Likes

Did the Legion had antag status? Unironically asking.

@OwenMcShain or anyone else who was there, did the Legion had antag status? as in End of Round Report “X was Legion!” bit?

no one is above space law. Not even security.

And hey, if you want a STRICT roleplay enviroment then please go to a HRP one. The players choose how they want their roleplay to be. If you’d rather be a cunt and remove a simplemob-driven player from the round because MY 2D SPESSMEN IMMERSION then by all means, please do! But actions have consequences!

Owen didn’t see your action in a good faith and jailed you for it. And I’d have done it, if not fuckin’ perma’d you for it.

The other players didn’t kill the Legion because they were okay and actually wanted it to happen instead of going the NPC route and go “Simplemob man bad”.

Did the little threat that it present to you outweight the mere. tiny bit of sympathy over removing them permanently from the round?

IC event happened which resulted in IC punishment that was not excessive.

2 Likes