Bloon3 Admin Report

CKEY: BlueScope

Your Discord: Pyramid_Scheme (Inactive for the next day or two)

Offender’s CKEY: bloon3

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 07-07-2020

Round Number: 18208

Incident Description: 3 day OOC ban coupled with an ahelp mute. The ahelp mute was not lifted before bloon3 left the server, effectively leaving me no recourse to lift my ahelp mute, besides the forums. The ahelp mute was not listed as a suppliment to my OOC ban.

[2020-07-07 04:54:28.986] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #1: BlueScope/(Boris Vladof): Racist, better perma-ban this person: Reman Shitsec says, "Investigating ■■■■■■ supremacy graffiti on the station hos, i'll get to the bottom of this."
[2020-07-07 04:54:28.991] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #1: BlueScope/(Boris Vladof): Racist, better perma-ban this person: Reman Shitsec says, "Investigating ■■■■■■ supremacy graffiti on the station hos, i'll get to the bottom of this." - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[2020-07-07 04:55:02.636] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: BlueScope/(Boris Vladof): What, no perma-ban? Are you not going to enforce your rules?
[2020-07-07 04:55:02.639] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: BlueScope/(Boris Vladof): What, no perma-ban? Are you not going to enforce your rules? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[2020-07-07 04:55:25.600] ADMIN: bloons3/(Naomi Jesse) checked the individual player panel for BlueScope/(Boris Vladof).
[2020-07-07 04:55:29.959] ADMIN: bloons3/(Naomi Jesse) has muted bluescope/(Boris Vladof) from adminhelp, admin PM and ASAY

Yes, that’s why you banned me from ahelps. You didn’t specify this in my OOC ban. You didn’t give a length of my ahelp ban. You didn’t lift my ahelp ban before you left the server. You didn’t tell the other admin online to lift my ahelp ban.

EDIT: My comments were made after being specifically told by this admin that using the particular terms specificed would result in an identical ban to using blacklisted words.

The ahelp ban only lasts for the current round.

Except it didn’t, because I was still muted for this current round. I was just making this thread to get myself unmuted from ahelps, not as a slight against you.

You were muted from ahelps at the start of the round.

It is still the current round on MRP.

Oh, apologies. I hadn’t realized. You can go ahead and lock this thread, and certify it resolved.

EDIT: Though, if anyone cared to investigate why I was ahelp muted for literally two relevant messages about a rule being violated, as specified by RAW - with both my ahelps being instantly resolved with no explanation - I wouldn’t mind.

:+1: