Behold a man

Eeee it’s so cute! I wanna feed it leaves. :x

2 Likes

Time to find ways to torture them.

2 Likes

Will they eat a leaf if you offer it to them? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

While that is cool and all, I don’t particularly like the choice of species. Imo they would not fit in a space station and would be better off like ashwalkers

they better or theyre being grodbanned

5 Likes

I hope theres an admin spawned version, with 8 arm and no drawback

Why admin when you could make it a real thing?

10 TC. Grod Growth Toxin. Grod only. Makes you grow 4 extra arms over 5 minutes…

Have fun with the guns lmao

1 Like

I have considered a grod-only uplink item that enabled use of 4 arms with 0 drawbacks.

1 Like

I think they are a better fit into space station than cat people. (as much as i like humans with cat ears)

4 Likes

This sounds like genetics more than anything. 8 arms though…

At least i can be speciesist towards felinid without feeling guilty whatsoever. Joking aside, grod is a good add to the game as i wont mistook it for any other species… i totally didnt gave the oozeling antitox and the ethereal toxin.

But i got a question, the lore for grod, i mean like lizard, theyre originally were savage/tribal creature, moth were… moth, and so on. So whats grod? are they predator? or just chill omnivore but preferably plant eating ? Are they pretty unactive like sloth/turtle or theyre just as active as human? i know species lore wont affect gimmick too much, but im still curious.

grod lore is in development in Grodbus.

in the modern time Grod are a fairly underdeveloped, social species.

1 Like

I made a thread with all their lore and features, check it out! Grods new unique xeno race (now in development)

1 Like

If you want my opinion on felinids it would just be 50 reasons of me justifying racial cleansing of catpeople

1 Like
Warning Diogenes Ahead

Diogenes is said to have eaten in the marketplace, urinated on some people who insulted him, defecated in the theatre, and masturbated in public, and pointed at people with his middle finger, which was considered insulting. When asked about his eating in public he said, “If taking breakfast is nothing out of place, then it is nothing out of place in the marketplace. But taking breakfast is nothing out of place, therefore it is nothing out of place to take breakfast in the marketplace.” On the indecency of his masturbating in public, he would say, “If only it were as easy to banish hunger by rubbing my belly.”

Seeing people reference him always gives me a laugh

1 Like

No. No! The solution to the felinid menace isn’t to kill them! its to PURIFY them! Make them MORE furry. MORE cat like! They should be LIBERATED! All fur, no anime! ALL FUR! NO ANIME!

Are you even sane?

3 Likes

L̯̺̺͎͙̽̂͟o͖̝͓̱̰̞̞̖ͨ̉͐̀o̧̤͙ͯ̾k̴̯̯̤͕ͯ̄̌ ̜̠͔̝̺̦̣͍ͭͨ̃̋͟a̡̗̬̖ͥ̀ţ̫̞̙̬̖͌͐ͩ̉ ̝̳ͨ̌̓͞y̪͓̩̞͍̥̓̑ͪͩ͟ȏ̞͍̍̕ŭ̧̠̭͍̗͖̣̟͔,̪̜̯̪̫͖̽̈ͫͦ͜ ̤̜̰͉͎̻͈ͫͧ̅̕h̛̦̣͖͉̐ų̖̞̣̰̺ͧ́ͤm̮̦ͣ̃̑͌̀a̶̺̙̼̮̯̗̘͔̓̎n̟͙͚͈̯̳̊̓̀͞.̨̣̹̪͓̌̿̉̓

A pathetic creature of head roles and powergame, panting and sweating as you run from your browser history. How can you challenge perfect, immortal beings?

3 Likes

WIth a flyswatter. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.