Bastian0930 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Bastian0930.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

I had a dream, it was a man taking a shower, i was just walking by, he stopped me and said let me show you something, he took off his towel, i said no thanks, but he wasnt naked , he showed me bleeding wound in his chest, i said you need to go to the doctor to stich it up , he said nah it will get fixed on its own, but the wound was deep, i even saw some organs i think, there were even small chunks of meat on the floor, he said that he was wounded like 14 hours ago, i think that man taking a shower was methaphorical Bastian0930, the dream is trying to say that Bastian ignores common sense , like he has bleeding wound and doesnt seek treatment, im not sure if its bastian but i was surfing trhru forums and saw his name, but anyways you might be thinking what does it have to do with ss13, well you see, after walking out of shower i magically transitioned into ss13, and i was walking around arrivals before waking up, i think this dream maybe represent that somebody in our community is suffering and doesnt seek treatment, i think that we all should look into my dream seriously and find the person who is suffering

3 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
wat?

what in the acthal fuck

ok let me explain, i wanted to post my dream somewhere , i tryed to make player input post but it was blocked or something, so here i was scrolling and found fucking admin who banned me for bs reason so i deciced to post here, well its not my first ss13 themed dream, but my first dream that i wrote to my dream journal was ss13 themed too so yeah i have more to tell, so i dreamed that we had a nuke ops, i managed to beat 2 nukies up, sombody praised me or whatever, then chemists arrived and placed bomb somewhere i tried to report it to sec but nobody responded, then my dream transitioned into realistic one, sudenly im acting like a sec myself, i told some guy to lay on the ground (i bluffed that i had a gun, speech 100) , he started to lay on the ground and outta nowhere he pulled out a gun and i started to run, i hid in garage, i wanted to lock every door but it was too late , i heard foot noices from above the garage, and my dream ended

3 Likes

the fuck -w- did i just read

i guess im not going to write another one, because all i see so far is hatred, yall jealous that i have ss13 in my dreams, and im getting more robust while fakin sleepin

First off if you saw me showering, I will use the stand “FBI”. Second off top tier meme. Third off, which one was the bs ban? I know I banned you once.

1 Like

I had a dream, it was a clown taking a shower, i was just walking by, he stopped me and said let me show you something, he took off his jumpsuit, i said no thanks, but he wasnt naked , he showed me bleeding wound in his chest, i said you need to go to the medbay to stich it up , he said nah it will get fixed on its own, but the wound was deep, i even saw some burns i think, there were even small chunks of banana on the floor, he said that he was robusted like 14 hours ago, i think that man taking a shower was methaphorical Dimas Valok, the dream is trying to say that Dimas ignores common sense , like he has bleeding wound and doesnt seek treatment, im not sure if its dimas but i was surfing trhru maint and saw his ID, but anyways you might be thinking what does it have to do with shitsec, well you see, after walking out of shower i magically transitioned into sec, and i was walking around brig before waking up, i think this dream maybe represent that somebody in our station is suffering and doesnt seek treatment, i think that we all should look into my dream seriously and harmbaton the person who is suffering

1 Like

oh god this is funny, atleast to me, but i dont appreciate bullying, this is cyberbullying tbh, i dont like getting bullied but this gave me laugh, well tbj this is not bullying but i dont want to rewrite my response from scratch

Is a dog with spaghetti on his head.

Aside from memeing, they are an active administrator and player; they are a consistently nice person when dealing with newer players.

Despite their age difference with some other staff members, they speak their mind freely, which is a respectable trait to have. As per our timezone differences I haven’t seen them on much, but they’re pretty active.

Although some people despise them because of certain bans and other reasons, i can assure its a good input on the admin team, having a good common sense, usually taking suggestions and cooperation from other admins on the discord to be pointed in the right direction so they dont do anything out of place, and a good/active player overall.

Speaking of suggestions, I really could use some on how to improve. Besides literally existing for a few more years. Not really a thing I can fix.

I mean this in no way to be rude, but maybe get a little better at events? I know you like to get involved with the round which is great, and adds flavor, but maybe when doing custom events you make them a little more coherent? I guess this is for any admins in general but I put this on your thread since you like to do events, and while in theory they sound cool, most bee players have the attention span of a fly, so having some hard set rules during an event would be appreciated, as well as a well-thought out one, again nothing against you, you’re a chill guy, but it’s just a suggestion for you, or any admin in general

On an unrelated note maybe you could slip this old mentor an antag token? Haha just kidding, unless?

I understand. My events have been trash so far. As you said, most bee players can’t pay attention longer then a goldfish. I’ll need to plan short and concise events.

That’s honestly the best idea, I would say if you realllllllyyyy wanted a more complex event, get council approval for one on MRP, people there have a little more intelligence, but again, you’re a chill dude, and a quality edition to team

Bastian cool, 20 char limit

Alright in all seriousness, Bastian’s a good admin, knows always investigating quick ahelps, super active on my timezone, i would say he’s the most i see on and pretty creative with events, althought i don’t blame Bastian for the recent event failures like Carp ops, NT vs Syndie, Jojo nukies, etc, mos concept are really neat, it just happen that people like mentioned above pay 0 attention, i would probably announce any important matter of the event with the big ATTENTION sound that plays when round’s about to start after a delayed, or have a copy-pasta to send NT messages really quick, and most importantly, try to get some other admemes to help, for example on one of the recent NT vs Syndiestation it took a lot of time for people to get traitor stuff, heads only had two or three weapons, people were rioting(normal)at HoP and security was… being shitcurity, 2nd wave of DS destroyed any chance since most of us didn’t have much, but i’m sure with the help of other admins the task can be divided to be more efficient and have less people REE’ing so yeah it’s about contacting another admeme if it’s available and willing to help on the event and keep in mind how impatient the people is and that can end up fucking the event completely.

-0.5 points though because he never does random mice migration event

im shitting rn
bottom text

we all are on this blessed day