Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
5/24/20
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Toeing the ling for erp, basically asking for it in prayers and ahelp.
Appeal Reason:
All i did was kick a catatonic(?) furry in dorms 6 to death and replied to an ahelp with ‘you looking kinda cute over there in cent comm’. i dont think this is a justified PERMA ban just for that. this is an honest apology for kicking that furry in the groin in dorms 6 to death and replying the ahelp with that very inappropriate comment in the ahelp.
Additional Information:

1 Like

6 Likes

ERP is a 0 tolerance line, regardless of how memey it is. All erotic copypastas or graphic depictions is an immediate global permaban. If you need context for why we are strict, even when it is not full force ERP, see this thread here.

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/victorpride-winterdarkraven-player-report/4218/368

Not only is this what the community as a majority pushes for, it is also liability protection since we are a server that allows minors.

Putting your character in a bed with another mob that is laying down, kicking their groin, then referencing it further in say chat makes this clearly erotic and clearly role play. Even if it is a joke, this is what we ban for with no appeal.

3 Likes

It is Xlyana’s dying wish was that serious topics be kept serious. Please stay on topic.

1 Like

Yea, Erp is bad, Mka’y not gonna lie probably should not do sexual stuff in the near future there is no place for Erp anywhere on bee station.

Stop trying to censure me bee

Riot

1 Like

holy shit… victor and velvet are just gone now?

neither have tried appealing so who knows, maybe they can get a second chance

0 Tolerance policy. No.

@AgentStriker Resolve please.

Hmmm yes i ERP and i also declare it over comms and i pray about it and i joke in ticket about it unban me.