Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
5/24/20
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Toeing the ling for erp, basically asking for it in prayers and ahelp.
Appeal Reason:
Its been two months and I’ve realized how much of a shitter I was. I’m sincerely sorry for the all the erp I’ve committed and for once I’m going to read the rules and actually follow them. A lot has changed in these past two months and so have I. I’ll just need to be more careful with shit like erp and general rule breaking. I just wish to play on a server has good as this one.
Additional Information:
I ban evaded once because I thought there was no point in appealing and I thought admins hate me by now from past experiences. I just hope you can forgive me for that.

ERP bans are currently unappealable.

Even if that changes we are likely to request a vouch from another server because your shittery extends well beyond this offense - you you’ve been banned twice per month in 11 months of playing and earned a new note on a weekly basis.

Two months is long enough for this meme “ERP” kicking a catatonic person in the groin.

Give them a second chance, watchlist to re-permaban for any serious rule breaks.

Edit: Nevermind, I’m suprised the first ban got lifted at all

1 Like

Daddydoge spammed erotic copypastas enough before they were officially added to the rules to get a note and ban for it.

Also a prior ban for ERP already on record from December, and spamming up OOC about it then

And this is what the prior ERP ban is for (warning, it’s explicit)

Daddy Doge: I would never suggest removing a little girl’s clothes and licking her tiny body all over: nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva: pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts: the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing: dribbling down her chin over her flat chest: her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You’re all a bunch of sick perverts: thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs: cock poised at the entrance to her pure: tight: virginal pussy: and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum: while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you’d get even more excited as you lean over her: listening to her quickening breath: her girlish moans and gasps wh

1 Like

yeah that shit is gross

2 Likes

Jesus, why would you even post something like that in-game at all?

2 Likes

its not that hard to reban people but this is fucked up and I dont know what to think

1 Like

I do believe in second chances and not jumping the gun when judging someone but unless you get a mighty good vouch from another server I think it’s best if we keep this ban as it is

2 Likes

please dont tell me youre trying to use some dumb shit i said 8 months ago as a valid point

im going to imagine people trying to judge me off shit i did like 2 months ago

My point is you’ve had your second chance and then some already. I’m not telling you no for good, I’m telling you to convince another server to say you’ve improved.

alright then ill try to make this up in paradise

1 Like

bro that was fucked up, why did you paste that shit? in my opinion, you should stay banned.

I totes understand where you are coming from when it comes to having things you’ve done and said in the past come back to bite you despite that not representing where you stand today. So I sympathize with you, but it’s also unfair at the same time to expect people to just forgive and forget.

The best we can do is hope for forgiveness and authentically change our ways whether that forgiveness comes or not.

There is toeing the line… and then there is this, which is something completely different.

This has served its purpose and is more or less a peanut gallery at this point, so I’m going to go ahead and speed up the locking now.