Ban Type:
Server

Ban Length:
7 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-04-21 18:22

Round ID:
Ban Reason:
M1. Powergaming with mining and xenobiology equipment. If you don’t want to roleplay, play on Golden.
Appeal Reason:
i wasnt powergaming at all
Additional Information:
like i get it, i shouldnt kill myself because thats not how roleplay works and i apologize for that its just. that the round lastet 1,5h and i had to go to work and i wanted a funny way to leave the game, but im not sure how im powergaming i had stabilized adamant and lightpink and im doing it mostly when im in xenobiology and later in the round the captian sad he needed a miner so i have gone mining for 5 min or so, i didnt get it how exactly that is powergaming espacially when i only bought a better mining scanner and jumpboots and i kept the minign suit on. Like is that a banned combo of item you have equipped or what is it exactly. anyways it wasnt my intention to “powergame” and in the future i will just go cryo.

This ban does seem kind of weird, personally I try to request a few different things like that from xenobio as a miner to help out. Mainly just slowdown potions so the mining hardsuit is useable, what ever core provides passive healing, chill potions, or getting the potion that allows you to space-proof your clothing.

Ban will be lifted when I’m online next. Enjoy the game.