Astriker's 5:20 research bomb speedrun guide (With video)

Step 1: get your first oxygen can in the chamber.
Step 2: set up your piping
Step 3: load the 2nd can on
Step 4: Take the extra heater inside toxins, dissasemble it, use a screwdriver on the board to make it a freezer and move it here. Dont wrench it or put in the parts YET(for speed)
Step 5: load the 3rd oxycan on
Step 6: assemble the freezer completely and wrench the first portable pump here:
Step 7: Set the air alarm to filter tritium and set the filter on the ground to filter plasma
Step 8: take the 3rd oxy can off and put a plasma can on it but DO NOT WRENCH IT ON
Step 9: set the gas pump’s input pressure to 111 kpa then wrench your plasma can on and spark it
Step 10: grab a plasma tank and oxy tank from the tank storage
Step 11: Empty the plasma can but not the oxygen can

Step 12: Wrench the 4th oxygen can to the extra freezer and turn it on
Step 14: check the temperature of the gas coming out of the chamber

Step 14: It should be around 30,000k, set the air alarm to also filter plasma, grab the second porta pump and attach it here
Step 15: Insert the plasma can into the portable pump and set it to input at max pressure, wait for it to fill up, then turn the pump off. take the plasma can out, and detach the pump
Step 16: upgrade the freezers to T2, make sure to set them to the lowest temp. depending on what the brains at science have researched this may take longer or shorter.
Step 17: prepare your TTV with a signaler on your desired signal, its usually faster to do a multiple of 5
Step 18: Check your tritium portable pump, it should have around 110 mols at this point. Turn off the filter.
Step 19: Put the oxygen tank into the tritium pump and pump it out at max pressure
Step 20: Wait for the gas in the pump to cool to atleast 100k and pump it all back into the oxygen tank
Step 21: Detach the portable pump and bring it over to the freezer that the oxy can is attached to, detatch the oxygen canister and wrench the pump to it, pump out all the contents in the pump to the freezer(MAKE SURE THE OXYGEN TANK IS STILL IN THE PUMP OR YOU WILL VENT ALL THE GAS INTO THE ROOM), wait for it to cool to 43k and pump it all back into the oxygen tank, detach the portable pump, attach the oxygen canister, detach the oxygen canister, attach the portable pump, pump the gas in the portable pump out into the freezer, wait a second, pump it all back in, turn off the pump and take the can out
Step 22: Assemble your TTV, Attach both tanks to the ttv, go out to the toxins test site and launch it, turn on the radio, then detonate it.

This setup has the capability to make multiple bombs, just let the tritium go for a bit longer
Heres a video if you are confused: https://streamable.com/9vflz7

2 Likes

is this cuz I fucked up doing it like 3 times lmao

I wonder, has this new shitty atmos affected that in any way? Is it faster/slower to make research bombs?

Fastmos dosent affect it at all, it also dosent affect fusion which is nice (fusion guide coming soon)

3 Likes

Nice if it doesn’t.

that’s nice but check out my best tritium bomb i made a while ago

Does anybody have his updated or this video?

I think eventually he got even faster speeds and made a YT video.

@Moccha @TheMrFoX aren’t you faster?

yes , 2 minutes (not research doe)

1 Like

Awesome, can you post video?

Or guide?

The screenshot quality…