Are there any races you would like to see in the game?

Can We Add Furries To The Game Like Everything Like Fox People and Minotaurs YES dude

at this point yā€™all want the skyrat ā€œbuild-your-fursonaā€ char creator

7 Likes

No. I only want ugly as fuck scary as devil goatpeople that vaporizes all felinids in vicinity
They will bring justice and balance to beestation

1 Like

humma humma, lets revive this thread

8 Likes

goon

1 Like

Goon seems to have a lot of cool stuff, I am sad Clover failed

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see squid people remade, but seriously. No stupid Squidward shit, proper squids. Octodad, but a squid:

• They donā€™t need to breathe, they need hydration. They need a certain level to not suffocate, but can raise it beyond further thresholds in exchange for buffs. The hydration needed for these buffs is much higher than the required amount, and as such disappears quickly unless the squid is constantly drinking fluids.

• As long as they can drink water every now and then, they donā€™t care about the air around them unless itā€™s extremely hot/cold/high or low pressure which will drain their hydration to a certain point before taking environmental damage. This will only last for a few seconds at best, being more a grace period to get out of danger as opposed to space immunity.

• They canā€™t eat solids, they need nutrient smoothies. Pills are off the table.

• They take more brute damage, but can shrug off burn damage as long as hydration remains above a certain amount. If so, the burn damage is reduced, with the excess being absorbed by their hydration level, which drops significantly. Even without the defensive buff, burn damage will continue to reduce hydration but much slower.

• If you want funny genes/traitor gear, squids will always have the chameleon gene in their genome. Squid traitors can buy a genetic activator which lets them shoot ink, soft-stunning targets in a small radius at the cost of hydration.

This sounds busted as fuck because it is, but ideally new squids are a species focused around intensive management of a single resource, which will quickly kill them if they fail. In exchange for keeping on top of their hydration, they get a series of survivability buffs that can help them stay alive in dangerous situations longer than most other crew.

God, I wish I could code.

4 Likes

dragonpeople. or not, lovely to have winged lizardpeople. I am fine even if wings are not functional.

2 Likes

Rather than asking for closet furry race #1454454, Iā€™d rather suggest a species with actual unique gameplay mechanics. Plasma men are a good example of the sort of thing Iā€™d have in mind.

Why not have a weird psychic race thatā€™s incredibly frail?

Why not have a race with different vision mechanics?

Why not have a race of sentient autolathes?

9 Likes

thatā€™s just vg grey

1 Like

Definitely the 1000m race.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see some actual racing some time. Considering we have adminspawn cars, I think this could be a genuinely cool event. Just spawn a whole ass racetrack in Lavaland and start betting on racers and shit. Do it.

6 Likes

Blind species that can only see heat from organism around it? Like some sort of slug race that lived underground, but Nanotrasen mining operations caused them to be discovered and forcibly turned into new employees?
Salt is pain, salt is death for them.

2 Likes

Why not have a weird psychic race thatā€™s incredibly frail?

etherial rework

4 Likes

lobster

2 Likes

Only humans, everything else is gross.

4 Likes

Yall racing to get some bitches, thats what id like to see

4 Likes

What if instead of closet furries the race was just closets

Open chest cavity at will to store items

6 Likes

Snail people could be a fun race to have. Tttttthhhhheeeeeyyy ssssppppeeeaaakkk rrrreeeeaaallly ssssslllloooowwwllllyyyy and once I get annoyed with how they speak I can kill them by throwing salt at them. What more could you ask for?

Also I believe theyā€™re already in code since Iā€™ve seen them a couple of times as a mutation so having them as a roundstart option would be pretty neat.

2 Likes