Antag Strawpoll: Hateful Edition

I agree with all of it.

Group objectives as lings are generally painful, and I’m of the opinion that team ling should be removed. Even if I roll ling, I usually end up killing any ling who spams recall.

Yeah, rev’s is hide and seek to the extreme. I literally just subvert the AI, and force it to kill people for me.

Tower defense is lame. Nuff said.

Blob is always annoying when you just finish killing some OP antag, and want to leave. Also, yes, too many gray tiders try to use bombs.

I rarely see any one using those meta set ups, though they are OP. More often, it’s some overconfident wiznerd who runs around, kills like 10 people, then dies at the first sign of resistance. Really disappointing. I need to roll wizard, so I can do my gimmicks, REEEEE!

Yeah, devil has so many issues. Just sit there and cry when people refuse your contracts, and then try to robust you. Even in MRP, very few crewmen would sell their soul for power.

Everybody asks where is clock cult, but not how is clock cult.

1. Changeling
  2. Changeling
  3. Changeling

That is all

bump

@Ruediger4 i’m doing it

people said i couldn’t

look at me now

I vote no but ok. Traitor is fun, but antag variety is nice. Though I will agree on blood bro, they really do end up a bit chaotic.