Alexanderself1 Mentor Application

1. Depends on what my role is. On MRP, it’s not my job to kill ai and I probably shouldn’t unless I have the direct capabilities to do so. If I am say, a command role, cocky, or sec, I’d take Hand tele, ai card, and a tool belt of advanced tools. Weld into ai sat into ai chamber, take out turrets via welder 1 at a time where they can’t all hit me at once, and then trounce on in like an asshat, card ai, save day, glory hallelujah. Second case scenario I maxcap ai sat bye bye ai.

2. Brain transplant is what I would do, pretty sure you can clone with just a brain as well. I like to use catatonic bodies though.

3. Throwing weapons
    Slipping the carp user
    Stunning the carp user
    Group tactics, rush them in groups
    Flash bangs and flashes

4. Pluoxium on standby, cooled n2 on standby, advanced pipe setup to assist in the absolute bumfuckery that is round start sm, and t4 freezers can work straight up wonders sometimes as well. I’m shit with the SM, I’m no moccha so I’m not well versed in it.

1. Hand tele and maxcaps are not available, I did say only Engi/Atmos was not plasmaflooded. You would not be able to clear out the turrets with simply a welder, just one at most in any reasonable amount of time. There are other tools available in Engi to help block turrets that were ignored in your answer such as displaced girders, metal foam grenades, forcefield projectors etc.

2. Can’t clone with just a husked brain, and a brain transplant alone is insufficient nor is a catatonic body. You need to transplant into a dead body, then clone that body in order to generate a fresh copy of their original body.

3. Acceptable if sparse on details. What kind of stun? They’re still stunnable but able to deflect disablers and grab anyone who tries to baton them twice, unless you use group tactics of course.

4. Eh sparse on details and insufficient precautions.

Going to go with a -1 since your answers weren’t impressive and you really should have known the medical question with it being your most played role.

T: +1.5

Least used feature of both cargo techs and syndicate saboteur borgs?

That was a fun round.

On a more more related note - more questions, I already left my rating so it’s more for the others.

How can you open a locked door using only a screwdriver, wirecutters and a multitool?

How do you hack a cargo console?

Someone mhelps asking how do they build “X” machine. What’s your response?

Someone mhelps asking where they can get more ammo for a 357 revolver. Response?

Someone asks for information on a ruling - you are unsure of the answer and no other mentors are on. Response?

I still really recommend reading up on atmospherics/atmos tech.

The destination tagger

In class rn but curious what you mean by machine for part 3, like a BSA or DNA vault or a machine that’s as simple as going in machine frame, putting in parts needed, screwdriver and wrench

Normal machine

Also sorry, I was wrong. You can put 100% pluoxium into distro to make it the best.

-1 u dont have enough knowledge

To give this a follow up school started along with soccer so I now get like 20 minutes of ss13 daily and would like to revoke my application for mentor

If you have more free-time in the future you’re welcome to try again.

Bumping so this can be closed by request of OP.