Alexanderself1 Mentor Application

Should I?? :thinking:

I get drunk in your honor so yes

+1 because added knowledge is good knowledge. Pretty much the only concern I have that would bar people from mentorship in my eyes is using information to metagame. As long as you don’t do that, there is no problem adding you to the retinue of mentors.

-1 billion pinged mentors

Wait do we have any headmins right now? They are all on break damnit

-1 dared to summon me and is unbased

I’ve learned my lesson to not summon mentors smh. Unbased and bluepilled

Pros
+Generally a high amount of hours in medical

Cons
-Living 265h
-Atmospheric Technician 10m
-Ping Mentors

For me, a sub 300 hour profile doesn’t qualify for mentors period. You’re close and you have a healthy amount of hours in most jobs, but you need at least an hour as atmos tech as it’s an important role to know and you only have 10 minutes of experience.

-1 for me. Come back with 300 hours living and you’ll get my vote.

I don’t want to sell you short. Got any more player experience from other stations we can look at?

I’ve played on Aurora, and some other TG codebase station but I have no desire to go back on those to even look at player time. Max it would add 20 hours to my time. I didn’t play there often. I do have no bans or notes on either though

Well, I was on a roll for a bit but common consensus is I need more hours so I’ll just wait for more unless the mentors rapidly change opinion

+1. I’m willing to give you a chance. Just had to check if you had any meta-rule breaking notes which you didn’t

T=3 I believe

Meh, atmos not as complex as people make it seem. If you know pipes and know how to set up the SM, you can figure out atmos.

+0.5, but if you tell me what the job of an atmos is and what his most important tools are, ill go for +1.

1 Like

To make effective mixes of gases to put into the distro, change the pipe setup, and be able to easily remove harmful gases from the air in any room.

Rpd, analyzer, t-ray scanner, wrench.

The most effective mix for distro is 21% oxy and 79% nitro. There is nothing else you can put into distro to make it better.

Idk if it’s on bee as well as TG code but minimal amounts of BZ can be extremely beneficial, as long as it’s less than the amount that causes hallucinations. Depending on how cocky you are, stimulum can work too, just be wary of the toxin damage buildup. Also pluoxium!

1 Like

Nothing on containing fires? Firesuit? Fire extinguisher and backpack?

Hmmm. Stays at 0.5…

I mean those are very situational, like how the job of a curator changes during a devils round.

1 Like
  1. The AI is plasmaflooding. The only department not flooded yet is Engineering/Atmospherics, where your colleague is busy fixing distro. How do you kill the AI?

2. A changeling husked a body. How do you revive them back to normal?

3. Name your five best strategies which are available to crew to kill a Sleeping Carp traitor.

4. You want to setup a CO2 or plasma engine. What are all the precautions you can take to make it delam-proof?