Alexanderself1 Mentor Application Part 3 or something I don't know

Okie dokie, I’ll change it when I get home and if I don’t please remind me to

Currently banned from server, second time in quick succession.

Are you talking about mentor apps? Because mine is still open

No I had two ban appeals and a staff report going on top of this and those are closed now

answers look good, no history of metacoms, +1ing
t:1

Question for you. Someone mhelps asking why his madcap didn’t go off. He says he attached the signaller and sent the signal but nothing. What do you tell them?

It’s been a while since I’ve touched toxins bombs but I believe you can turn off the signal receiver and remove it easily. Also I think you have to screwdriver it after attaching it? I know on aurora you have to and I haven’t played bee since my ban

I’d take the -1 but also would prefer a different question

no you dont, the reason it didnt go off is because, he didnt set both of them to the same signal

what do you feel your the best at?

Honestly I probably should of known that one but for some reason I thought it was harder than that. My expertise lies with antags and medical mostly.

1: someone mhelps and asks how to change into EVA mode with the elite synde hardsuit

2: its a nukie round, i pick up a bulldog shotgun from the ground, how can i get it to fire for me?

3: someone overdoses on meth, how do you fix him?

1. There should be a button in the top left of your tab, Gray with your helmet shown, if it’s labeled (this may be inaccurate but it’s something like this) “switch to Eva mode” clicking on that will switch your helmet to space traversal mode

2. Remove the syndicate firing pin with a (screwdriver?) and replace it with a normal firing pin or a mindshielded firing pin if you are mindshielded

3. Meth overdose causes brain damage, so the usage of Mannitol, Neurine, brain surgery, lobotomy cure brain traumas and brain ouchies, while charcoal and blood filter surgery can empty the liver of the meth. Liver holds Chen’s so transplanting liver also works. Potentially using an autodoc to switch livers with cybernetic or enhanced cybernetic livers would instantly cleanse the body of meth before the brain treatment

good answers may or may not revoke later but +1 for now

t:2

I’m actually pretty sure we’re at 3

Yea you right I was just going off of the last total

t:3

Hmmm, sure why not. +1
T: +4

Mentors are part of the staff and I don’t think it would be good to be represented by someone who was recently banned twice.

Admins are part of the staff to but that doesn’t seem to stop your grudge against me

1 Like

+1 in my opinion anyone who wants to be a mentor should be one (if they have enought time played), just dont get accepted and then not answer mhelps, just because there are already 4 more mentors ingame, not everyone can answer as soon as that pm pops up. hell ive been a mentor for almost 2 years and i still dont know anything bout atmos or viro. as long as there is common sense and guys willing to look into the wiki to answer someone its a +1 for me

1 Like