Alexanderself1 Mentor Application Part 3 or something I don't know

You can clone ipcs in experimental cloner and if no ghost accepts the prompt you can implant posi brain from dead ipc to new catatonic one (keep in mind ipc posi brains are in chest).

However I don’t think it was intended and last time I tried cloning ipc was 3 months ago so it might be fixed by now.

That’s fucking smart

I mean I did too so I dont think it matters

you know what you are doing so +1 from me for now

Here is some advanced medical question. because I see you have some hours in medbay.

How do you treat husked changeling victim?

This has been asked on my previous mentor apps when I was unbased. Transplant to dead body, clone dead body

1 Like

Have another question then :
There is a zombie outbreak, How do you tell infected people apart from those not infected ?
How would you deal with an infected player ?

1 Like

I believe the Romerol tumor is visible if you have a medhud or health analyzer

You can remove the tumor with surgery

Not mentor but I have a question for you. As ai you see someone open a plasma can in the hallway, assuming sec has already arrested him what do you do to fix it?

If I have borgs have them set up air filters in halls and rooms , set the air filter controls to the setting I can’t remember the name of that cleans out the bad shit fast

Set the scrubbers to plasma, they take out anything that you set them to and will be ejected out into space via the waste line.

Yeah that’s what I was talking bout

1 Like

I would + you but I haven’t been accepted.

To specify, I wanted my borgs to bring out the physical air filters and my “air filter controls” was scrubbers but I forgot what they were called for some reason.

1 Like

Yea I knew what you meant with the portable air scrubbers.

Also I hope you don’t get stuck in purgatory.

This is the only one that’s still open

Have you ever considered using a name as Clown that doesn’t refer to a female’s genitalia?

If you don’t like it (as in headmins agree it should be changed) I will change it but I will say when I first started using the name i ahelped to see if it was fine and they said it was

Clowns ( and wizards/nuke ops/mimes ) are allowed some leeway on their names, but it’s kinda borderline.