Alexanderself1 Mentor Application Part 3 or something I don't know

**Your CKEY:**Alexanderself1

Your Discord: Alexius Gaius Ceasar#9180

How long have you been playing ss13?: A little more than a year

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: The exploits of Coochie Man and Mimmeanapolis are known by many, but Camile Maclagan is hated. Probably because I never play as her anymore, so if anyone knows of the exploits of the Coochie, they know of my experience.

Game Experience (More Detailed): I can do a nice lil sm setup of a plethora of gases, and despite my lack of time in atmos tech I wholeheartedly understand how it works and learned from starting as other jobs. I know medical roles fucking amazingly well I am a robust ass bitch as sec. I don’t understand botany which I have a feeling a lot of mhelps may be about but I could learn it if I wanted to, I just dont enjoy luck based jobs like that. I have a pretty good understanding of all the antags as well.

Additional Info Hours- They look hella low for some reason ngl but also I have 100 more hours than last time

Please ask me a shit ton of questions I don’t know the answer too so I look stupid af, thank you

Name 3 ways to increase cooling for the sm.

How do you upgrade the trays in botany?

How do you make a plumbing setup that automatically produces infinite blood?

How would you build an airlock?

What is the xenobio crossbreed that makes you move fast?

What is the pride’s mirror?

and finally
what is the most based borg module

You can apply for a mentor while being banned? :flushed:

4 Likes

I mean, the ban is only three days, and we still let people be mentors after bans
see: maggotguy

Botany is the spot of my failures, but my guess is with some cool botany tool I don’t remember the name of or upgrade parts with RCD

Input gate, 1u of blood into gate, 3 chemical thingies I forget the name of for the parts of mutagen, mixing chamber to make unstable mutagen, then have the blood lead to the mixing chamber of unstable mutagen and then an output gate, because unstable mutagen makes blood if mixed with blood

Airlock frame in spot you want airlock with metal, it’s in the crafting list if you click on metal. Wrench in place, name with pen. Optionally add reinforced glass for see through door; add wires, use the airlock board in hand to select what access can open it, insert to frame, use metal or plasteel to reinforce door if you want, screwdriver to finish

Red slime luminescent on tg code gives you a shit ton of ephedrine. Orange and purple crossbreed gives you 9u of meth and 30u of regen jelly, which would speed you up.

Prides mirror is something I don’t remember the location of but I believe is on lava land and it changes you into a species of your choice then teleports you to space

Most based borg module? All borg modules are based. Medical borg has high capability of killing with their chloral hydrate if emagged or malf, engi borgs can easily and speedily navigate space and build things fast with their rcd, and clownborg can and will honk you. Secborg is gae because it arrests clowns all the time which is unbased

maggotguy is demoted

that was after the permaban

Ah, jeah that much is true. despite mentors being staff and needing to follow staff conduct, you /can/ in practice get away with some tempbans.

It’s not like any of my most recent bans were super fucking terrible. Honestly these last two were such a fucking reach I don’t know why I was even banned

Heres a question exactly how many units of space milk is in the roundstart kitchen?

It’s light pink that makes you fast

Pete can produce milk. Infinite. Checkmate, liberal

4 Likes

Is light pink a crossbreed? I’m pretty sure light pink is just a normal slime

I meant stable light pink extract

That is a crossbreed and you are correct.
Wee woo wee woo were an ambulance

Good response you pass. +1 from me

I might not be able to give you ratings anymore but I can still ask questions.

How to clone an IPC?
(because yes you can do it)

I don’t know ngl. Seems pretty based please share. Is there a way to implant the positronic brain into a body?