Alexanderself1 mentor app like I don’t know

Yeah this ain’t gonna get further than the last application

1 Like

You gamed too hard. No mentor for you!

Shhh babyboy the ban was bullshit

Permabanned twice in 12 hours like a true gamer

1 Like

Ok I’m -1 and from now on I’m not changing It.

+1. I don’t like it when you try to limit new mentor appeals from going through given that I’m of the mindset that more mentors=more good, but you know your shit.

You’re a roboticist, someone mhelps asking for tips to kill a roboticist, WHAT DO?

Sadly, probably best if I dont answer that one

I do have a few based ass answers though

lol ive had something similar happen. someone mhelped how to kill someone easily and I said give them a nade with a remote signaler and 5 min later someone gave me a nade and blew me up.

1 Like

Baste

Seriously though are mentors supposed to ignore the question if it’s asking something about them?

it’s okay to answer the question. it happens sometimes. as mentors the one major thing we’re trusted with is to not metagame, so if someone’s got your number, you just play along with it.

Should this even be open since your perma banned right now?

Only on one server, I just played like 3 rounds of LRP

Oh I thought it was both

I am no longer permabanned, and I don’t have any Metacomms bans, and I’m at 4-5(?)

@admins

You pinged wrong admins bruh, it’s GameAdmin

Forum admins is seniormins, headmins, and crossed. Those are also the ones that can actually give me mentor

If you click on it, it’s only Crossed, headmins and Kevster, there are no seniormins.

There is a command to give mentor roles on the discord, it isn’t just limited to headmins but only headmins have discord administrator access

the silence is scaring me
:flushed: