Admin report Mat05uz / Dallen9

Okay, then please state specific point in admin conduct that I broke, make it easier for headmins.

Edit: I did try my best as a fresh fullmin to judge this, which resulted in no action taken.

Sinbues was a good ol’ admeme, he stepped down rather recently when I think about it.

Neither do they. No one really starts with X-Ray eyes. If what Alby said is true (which is, I doubt they got a reason to lie 'bout stuff) then they saw the struggle escalate from cakehat to sudden syringe gun, which could’ve had any sort of chems in there.

ngl but it was a “wrong place wrong time” moment. It kinda could’ve been prevented (by, as dumb as it sounds, Alby literally not doing anything and ahelping the guy cakehatting them) and played safely like that, but stuff happened.

I already stated incompetence as the reason. Asking for a specific conduct in a conduct list that’s small and outdated is on the level of rules lawyering. Especially because of rule 1, which allows punishment outside of the actual ruleset.

It seems fair enough to report for the reason I did as a player.

Rue, but that’s the reason I did not take any action towards them. I boinked them to get the full story, no notes, no bans were given.

Edit: Are we really gonna get admin reports because I boinked someone to get their story?

Mate i’m not shittin’ on you or anything toadchamp

Like, you’re fine. I was just pointing out my POV and the situation without yelling at any of you two. And kinda defending my point and what Owen’s tryna say.

I understand, and I boinked them to get their story, as I almost always do. It resulted in no action taken.

The syringe gun is one of those items in which you can’t really reasonably investigate. Syringes can have anything in them, from a simple chloral hydrate self defence syringe to a lexorin deathmix to a mix that just flat out kills you on impact. Basically all syringe gun mixes used for combat will kill or KO you with one shot. The only way to really investigate combat involving one safely is to incapacitate or disarm the syringe gun wielder.

What I’d like to see is if dallen made any attempt to explain the situation, but I am not at my PC and so cannot pull logs.

1 Like

I’d really want to hear what did I do to break admin conduct so you have to report it.
Yes I did boink you because I received an ahelp, and I tried to understand what really happend.
I boinked you Owen and Arfur, or however their CKEY is spelled, both i resolved after investigating the situation.

Once again, what did I do to make it an admin report, as it’s gonna make it easier for headmins.

This is like the bwoink all over again. You ask a question, I answer it, you ask me the same question over again. I’m not copy pasting again chief.

Use common sense.

1 Like

But this is how i operate, I really want to know what happened from every side.

Edit: If you really want to report an admin, state things that you think I did poorly, it will really make it faster for headmins.

Edit2: And after a strike I can perform better, because I am not here to fuck people up.

is mat acting like he doesnt understand what the problem is? why is he asking the same thing 3 times even though he got a response?

5 Likes

You can ask me directly you know, also you can state here what rules in admin conduct did I break as an admin to make it an admin report.

Edit: Gonna make it easier: https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Admin_Conduct

Notice the if relevant ( ) Stop trying to lawyer yourself out of a report. I already answered you.

You’re doing the same as you did in the bwoink. And if this is how you handle any type of discussion that’s pretty bad. You ignore what is said and keep on this cycle of repeating the same conversation over and over.

1 Like

Keep in mind I did not punish anyone, I boinked you because I wanted to get a full picture, not just rely on logs and stuff person ahelping said.

But the logs that I posted, which are your words and mine, show clearly otherwise in the way you approached it. Especially with your closing statement.

I also clearly mentioned no punishment was dealt out, just a threat. It’s quite clear this report isn’t about any type of punishment. How this is not getting through to you baffles me.

And with that said I’m going to refrain from responding until something new pops up. Because again we are saying the same shit to each other, over and over.

*edit thanks @Piterskiy for summarizing the logs, I didn’t really know how to

1 Like

I believe you did not post the entire ticket, just my responses and some of yours. Since I am on my phone I cannot bring an entire discussion here now, so we should wait for an input from someone else.

I mean I literally just snipped out the other actual in game stuff from the server chat log anyone can pull at any time. Why would I post logs and actually ping three admins and ask them to look at asay/adminchat while I’m posting shit myself lmao. That’d just be hanging myself if I was acting maliciously.

What do you feel that’s missing? By all means have an actual admin post the entire bwoink here for transparency.

Reading through your post I felt like some responses were missing, but since I really need to sleep I won’t be argueing anymore. Headmins will take care of it and decide.

Edit: If you think that I treated you badly then I am sorry, but as I said, me boinking you was only a part of getting the full picture of the situation, and then deciding what to do.

I think the problem here which Mat isnt understanding is that when playing ss13 you dont actually have logs of the entier shift that you go trough to figure out whats happening.
When you play the game you only have to go off what you see or hear in comms.

So even if Owen attacked someone that was defending themselves, what owen saw is that a LAWYER shot someone with a syringe gun. Being a LRP player you just assume that the syringe is 1shot so he knows somethings up, then the lawyer is cuffing the person he shot with the syringe. Since its LRP and a Lawyer just syringe gunned someone and tried to cuff em hes fully in the right to stop the person from potentionally dragging them off to maints because from owens POV the lawyer is clearly a traitor going for his target.

Now remember that the context doesnt matter because being a player you dont actually have access to the full logs of the entire shift and once again, you go by what you see. The fact that this admin isnt able to understnad that a player doesnt have the full context of everything thats happening makes me scared because ive been in that exact spot plenty of times where i helped an antag because from my POV the bad man was just defending themselves. I just hope something is done about this because it really can impact the gameplay negatively if a admin is PMing you because you did something ok/acceptable/normal.

8 Likes

Little sidenote to that, the guy was actually a traitor :clown_face:

1 Like