Your Discord: Maxoess#3151

Offender’s CKEY: Mat05uz

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 5-7-2020

Round Number: 18138

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Just overall incompetence

Incident Description: I’m building a volunteer, windoored, suicide machine. With approval from the HoS and such. While I’m doing this at a certain point I see admin Dallen9 (Sophie Alby) and a naked guy melee fight a little bit. I ignore it initially because it just seemed like just random bullshit.

At some point while I’m still in my construction sophia whips out a syringe gun and shoots the guy, then drags him away and tries to cuff him. I shove him away from him initially and me and another guy punch him into crit. I had no stun items on me at the time. The syringe gun + cuff move from a lawyer seemed hella fucking suspicious and I wasn’t waiting to be next. I went to cargo to get some shit and came back considering to heal Sophia, but the body was gone.

This leads to me getting bwoinked. Either Mat05uz is a bit dense and thinks people should act like blind NPC’s and ignore shit without full context, he thinks seeing a lawyer shoot a naked guy with a syringe gun is okay or (which I hope is not the case) was told by Dallen9 how to handle the ticket.

I would like to say this isn’t the first time I’ve seen Dallen9 do antaggy shit while actually being an antag, then getting another jannie to bwoink you. The first time was when he literally broke into the armory and also had the warden’s shit and I was the HoS at the time.

Those log will be here below, the current logs will be posted at additional information. I feel logs generally give more clarity than just saying what was said. It’d also be nice if adminchat on beecord or asay could be checked @Caecilius @Ruko @PowerfulBacon

Old Dallen9 antag bwoink: https://gofile.io/d/QoSJYk

No punishment was dealt out, just a threat at the end of the bwoink. Somehow though this does seem very incompetent and odd. Combined with Dallen9 in the past also getting admins to bwoink people for dying/getting hurt while being an antagonist doing antagonistic shit lead me to make this report.

Additional Information:

The current Dallen9 antag bwoink: https://gofile.io/d/KwfPb1

4 Likes

Can you post the logs on the forum?

I don’t download random docx files, and posting the files on an external website makes them a lot less accessible.

Also it’s LRP, everyone acts like an antag.

Alright, I’ll post both here. I tried to do it like that to not fill up the screen.

Summary

Old Dallen9 antag bwoink to show a repeat of behaviour:

– Administrator private message –
Admin PM from-Sinbues: What would the reasoning be to execute people for trespass?
Click on the administrator’s name to reply.

PM to-Admins: Only one got executed, for major tresspass. The other one is interrogated due to PDA messages sent to the former and an ID card inside the bag

Admin PM from-Sinbues: I would argue that sure, if the circumstances warranted their execution afterwards like had they put up a real threat or fight towards you.

PM to-Admins: Chief, this is LRP, also you’re VALID when you do so.

Admin PM from-Sinbues: You also didn’t exactly kill them when they were inside the armory though, just after the looting of it correct?

PM to-Admins: Yes, which is fully within the rules. I dont need to MURDER them on the spot. Took them first to search and interrogate

Admin PM from-Sinbues: And what would your investigation hold that would warrant the death?

PM to-Admins: Besides the armory break in, illegal weapons and warden gear? Also if you’re found in that area you’re VALID. This is LRP still mind you, not to say they wouldnt offy ou for this on MRP

Admin PM from-Sinbues: You don’t need to keep reminding me what server I’m on.

PM to-Admins: I’m sorry, but since you seem to be talking about certain roleplay elements and forgetting the valid aspect I felt I needed to.

Admin PM from-Sinbues: You realize the server still has LRP in the name and it’s rules still hold the spirit of roleplay within them right?

PM to-Admins: You break into the armory and you steal weapons, you die. You forfeitted your life. Suchj are the rules

Admin PM from-Sinbues: I would say your purpose would be better suited to strip them and set them free with a demotion to Clown considering they claimed to be Captain with the CE.

PM to-Admins: The CE was a confirmed traitor, chain of command doesn’t work like that. They’re valid like any other crew member for the crime. If you want to make it roleplay, spacelaw states execution for grand trespass

Admin PM from-Sinbues: I’m not arguing from a roleplay perspective, I’m speaking from the fun for everyone perspective just so you know where I’m trying to pull my knowledge from. You’re not going to be put into trouble for executing someone for grand trespass if you actively caught them there and they put up a fight to prevent their capture, arrest or anything similar to that.

Admin PM from-Sinbues: It’s obviously cool to get rid of traitors and what not too since it’s your job to root them out with the detective, I’m not against purging them once they’re valid. I only came to bwoink and see where your thoughts are on the grand trespass execution, otherwise I’d outright say you’re in trouble. Only asking questions man.

PM to-Admins: How long have you been staff. And I don’t mean this as an insult. But right now you’re just making up your own ruleset. Grand Trespass means death. Valid means valid. First you ask about the roleplay aspect, I explain it, then you talk about ‘‘fun for everyone’’. Actions have consequences. Oddly enough I chair an admin and I get this bwoink##- CE being EOC#- RD being actual acting cap#- CMO entering ARMORY without permission and or warning#- CMO stocking up on weapons and warden shit#- CMO associating with a known traitor#- Space Law

Admin PM from-Sinbues: You’re not going to get bwoinked every time someone has a complaint about a happening within the game, it really has nothing to do with the admin in question because I don’t hold much personal relation with them; it would just be that this situation required me to ask some questions to help further my judgement on the matter and you got asked questions; pretty simple.

PM to-Admins: Alright, so we both shared our thoughts. Mind if I ask why the bwoink is still going on. Can we resolve this now?

Admin PM from-Sinbues: Because you wanted to slip in your sarcastic remark about “how long I’ve been admin” and I wanted to give you a fair answer.

Your ticket has been resolved by an admin. The Adminhelp verb will be returned to you shortly.

Summary

Recent bwoink:

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: why did you Attack Sophia Alby?

PM to-Admins: sophia syringe gunned some naked guy and tried to cuff him, they were fighting a bit before but the naked guy seems chill, cringe syringe gun and cuff makes people paranoid
PM to-Admins: it was going down 1 tile from me and I'm not waiting on getting syringe gunned myself

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but sophia was attacked by that guy
PM to-Admins: I didn’t see that going down, I see sophia and him fighting suddenly and sophia syringe guns him instead of dipping away or whatever

Admin PM from-Mat05usz : they overescalated with sophia and you decided to step in, why?

(I think I missed this one when snipping all the other stuff out of it, not that it matters much because it just gets repeated over and over anyway, but just to be transparent)

PM to-Admins: Oh ok, I’m sorry I was supposed to be aware what happened before and that he overescalated. I’ll try to do a full log investigation next time some one is shooting people with syringe guns and cuffing them bruh

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: or maybe don’t attack the defender? it sounds nice eh?

PM to-Admins: Perhaps, but if you shoot people with syringe guns and try to cuff them that is extremely sus is all I’m saying. But alright. Bruh moment though, it takes a jannie to call for help to get a jannie on LRP. It do be like that

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: dude, you attacked the defender here. They were attacked lethally first and you helped a person to kill them only because you saw a syringe

PM to-Admins: They were in crit last I saw. But what I saw is them having a small fight, then sophia syringe gunning a dude. You’re speaking like I’m somehow supposed to have known everything that went on down between them, which is impossible for me.

Syringe guns are hella fucking sus, especially if some lawyer is running around with that and syringes filled with god knows what and uses it.

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: okay and you are speaking like you are allowedto kill people because you see them using syringes. Dude, they were fighting and it would be okay, but you decided to join

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: Sophia was attacked and responded with a single syringe, yet you decided to support the attacker.

PM to-Admins: I didn’t kill him though. I get where you’re coming from but this is highly selective enforcement because we both know who made the ahelp.

If you’re gonna shoot syringes at people and cuff them that makes you extremely suspicious.

I would say that a melee attack that you can walk away from is a far lesser threat than a syringe gun. Since that shit is a 1 hit kill.

Once again, you make this claim like I should’ve known who started the altercation while I didn’t and couldn’t haven. I don’t have logs to pull like you do

PM to-Admins: Had he continued I probably would've supported Sophia, but the syringe gun + cuff made it seem hella antaggy and I'm not standing 1 tile away from that waiting to get shot too. I didn't kill sophia though, me and another guy punched him into crit, would've probably healed him but he was gone when I came back

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: so if you didn’t and couldn’t have, why did you attack? you didn’t know who attacked first yet you decided to attack one side

PM to-Admins: I already explained that, why are we repeating ourselves over and over. Why do admins only come on LRP when an admin makes an ahelp. Bruh

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but you did intervene in a fight that wasn’t clear for you, why?

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: an admin makes a ahelp?

PM to-Admins: Sophia Alby

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: I came here to play on LRP

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: you just told me they are an admin

PM to-Admins: Oh fair enough then, it was the Sophia Alby LRP experience in the past henk. Anyway I did already explain to you why, do you want me to just copy paste over and over. I’m not sure what you want to hear

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: it is not against rules to help a person, but you helped an agressor to crit a person

PM to-Admins: I'm not trying to be some rules lawyer but I'm unsure what rule it is that says you cannot intervene when some one is being shot with a syringe gun and being cuffed. Again I wasn't aware of EVERYTHING that happened before that, I can hardly ever know that in any situation. ##Well yea, the person shot him with a syringe gun loaded with crap and was cuffing him. I didn't have any tools to stun him and it's silly to take the risk of not at least soft critting them so they can syringe gun you too

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: so why do you intervene if you aren’t sure?

PM to-Admins: Why are you intentionally ignoring my explanation?

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: I don’t, but it doesn’t really matter because you decided to intervene even though you had no idea who is the agressor

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: okay you had because sophia shot a syringe, yet it doesn’t give you a pass to attack them
PM to-Admins: I’ve explained several times to the point of repeating myself over and over, and you doing so as well. Copy paste I guess? ##PM to-Admins: sophia syringe gunned some naked guy and tried to cuff him, they were fighting a bit before but the naked guy seems chill, cringe syringe gun and cuff makes people paranoid
PM to-Admins: So if people syringe gun others in the hallways you’re not allowed to intervene and must do a full investigation to find out what happened before acting?

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: okay you did attack Sophia based on your current information, i get it, yet you had no full information about that fight and you acted

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but you decided to go full and crit them because you saw a syringe

PM to-Admins: But I just explained to you, if Sophia didn’t syringe gun him and then cuff him I wouldn’t have acted, or perhaps even aided Sophia if it’d become clear that he tried to crit him for no raisin. But syringe gunning seems heavy overescalation and generally means a death warrent for who’s hit and who follows

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but you were a bystander, not an actual participant

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: you saw some part of the fight and decided to crit a person becayse why not

PM to-Admins: You could say that for any situation. If I see some one eswording some one else in the hallway, do I need to do a full investigation and be passive until I’m sure they didn’t get that from a traitor and were just protecting themselves?

I don’t have logs and super vision. I decided to crit because he syringe gunned a dude and seemingly tried to kidnap him. I’m not waiting to be next. Also I had no methods to stun him unfortunately cause I didn’t muh powergame this round

PM to-Admins: Not being a participant also sounds incredibly vague for LRP standards.

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but you don’t really understand that you killing ‘valids’ is your choice, and if you keep doing this without proper intel you will be boinked

PM to-Admins: I didn’t kill him though, I critted him. It’s not a weird response if you publicly SYRINGE GUN some one and CUFF them.

If I’d be doing that shit I wouldn’t be suprised if some one would try to attack or shove me, your posing an immediate threat to the others around you especiall because the situation is vague

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but you attacked them while they were middle of being attacked by someone else

PM to-Admins: I don't respond to muh comms ''HE'S VALID'' shit because I know that's not allowed, but if you do that shit in front of me you're a threat and the situation changes. Nonetheless I didn't intend to kill him, neither did I kill him. I put him in crit so he couldn't shoot.##I attacked him when he was in the middle of cuffing the dude he syringed

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but can’t you really see that attacking person which is middle of a fight is a little over for you?

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: like really Owen, you had no fucking idea what happened before yet you decided to attack them

PM to-Admins: That is generally ANY situation, I dont have x-ray vision mutation roundstart and I don't have access to jannie logs. If you act antagonistic you generally get treated like one. If you syringe gun people and cuff them, you might get your ass kicked a bit by others who witness it, especially when context is missing.

PM to-Admins: I think that's an answer to your sentence cause it seemed a bit codespeak no offence

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: no, if you want to validhunt then it is your choice, but since they were a proper antag i am gonna let slip this through

PM to-Admins: Not gonna lie this is hilarious, because this is what Dallen9 does every fucking time

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: but you shouldn’t attack people based on what you see, and you should know that better than me

PM to-Admins: He's an antag and attacks people, breaks into armory or whatever, gets his ass beat and then pings admins

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: think about this as hilarious, not gonna stop ya, but you aren’t an antag and yet you attacked them base don one syringe shot

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: one syringe given you did not see the entire escalation shouldnt bother you

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: chief

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: if you wanna intervene, pick your targets wiser, otherwise you will be banned. resolving

Your ticket has been resolved by an admin. The Adminhelp verb will be returned to you shortly.

4 Likes

Are you saying that in a way to say that people should ignore possible self antag behavior?

My man, if I see someone doing what could be literally killing or kidnapping someone, I’m trying to save the person or stopping the possible murder.

God why the fuck does it look like everyone believes that LRP is always self antag im gonna shit and coom

8 Likes

Before i go to sleep, i came to lrp to play, saw a ticket and decided to go with it. After like twenty or so minutes i thought it is an IC issue and resolved the ticket. First yes, I thought you overescalated but after you told me your POV i decided to no take any action and just resume the game. I boinked you to get an idea what you were thinking, because that’s how i operate.

Edit: If you think I am dense that’s fucking fine, but I wanna know EVERY side of the story, doesn’t matter if person included is an admin. That is why I was boinking you.

But bro you said completely different shit in the bwoink, I literally posted the logs in here.

1 Like

Okay but it ended up in the same way, me not taking any action towards you after I thought about this.

Oh okay lying in your comment and ending the bwoink with a threat which goes completely against what you stated is fine.

2 Likes

On LRP if you try to mug the cripple in the wheelchair, they probably have a gun and will kill you.

Not relevant to the topic

2 Likes

So if we see self antag we gotta assume that everyone is ready to defend themselves and ignore any chance of possible self antag or OG antag behavior!

Thank you mr. Admin!

5 Likes

I just told you general knowledge, don’t attack unless you are completely sure, in this case you weren’t. You attacked and it was ‘okay’ because the target was an antag, yet you did it because you saw one specific moment which is not enough.

I get what you’re trying to say (haha ex headmin here) but, by god, NO ONE fills a syringe gun with any chem that you wouldn’t try and force someone to administrate.

So Owen seeing a lawyer syringe gun some guy and cuff’em is pretty fucking suspicious if not outright a big fat red flag of “Shit is going on”.

Most people would’ve just minded their own business, of course, but he decided to intervene.

Don’t fucking punish the guy for intervening on what could have been (and apparently was) an attempt murder from an antag. It could’ve been a self antagger even.

2 Likes

Rue, keep in mind I did not punish anyone, I boinked them, told that they made a stinky and resolved it.

Admin PM from-Mat05usz: think about this as hilarious, not gonna stop ya, but you aren’t an antag and yet you attacked them base don one syringe shot
Admin PM from-Mat05usz: one syringe given you did not see the entire escalation shouldnt bother you
Admin PM from-Mat05usz: if you wanna intervene, pick your targets wiser, otherwise you will be banned. resolving

Fair, you didn’t punish them, but if this had happened before you would’ve.

You literally warned them that if they intervene in what looks like a big fat red “UH OH ANTAG BEHAVIOR” flag without full context that they’ll get punished.

And sometimes, trying to get the full context gets you killed.

Which is?

Attacking someone who would’ve been either an antag or a possible self antagger? What lawyer chooses a syringe gun as a self defense weapon when they can just get a disabler or better from sec? They already can just steal a flash, even.

2 Likes

->See engineer in crit standing beside 3 people
->grab the engi to take to medbay/heal them (or assassinate),
->Old man grabs them from me, i push old man and grab corpse again
->Owen and arffur watch as old man cake hats me 4x~ to almost crit
->Ok, i shoot chloral syringe at him, start cuffing him
->Both bystanders owen and arrfur (whatever his name was) defend the person who they both saw cakehat me seconds earlier.
->Owen push stuns me and arrfur crits me while i was non-lethally cuffing the person who attacked me
->Dead in medbay for rest of round

I was a tot, but spent 0tc, had 0 valid items, and hadnt attacked anyone that round. The fact they got off because I was a tot, even though i hadnt done anything is also stupid.

I was stealth-adminned as the only admin on, when mat joined the server they responded to my ahelp and I DC’d

I didnt ask anywhere for an admin to get on besides ingame ahelp. was deadminned throughout the entire ticket so i didnt see what anyone else said. mat never spoke to me throughout the entire ticket, other than his adminpm saying he was looking into it. At round end the ticket was marked as resolved, and I have no clue what came out of it.

tl;dr admins arent allowed to ahelp.

But you don’t see the whole picture, they were attacked previously, and some people decided to help them. It was just a one syringe shot in self-defense after being attacked, yet they decided to fuck them up. I really tried to understand every side, that’s why it resulted in no action taken.

No one said that admins aren’t allowed to ahelp, but Owen has somewhat bad experience from that one ticket with Sinbues and the armory.

I don’t even know who sinbues is.

Edit: We don’t take history classes as admins.

It was posted not so much against Sinbues but to show repetetive behaviour from Dallen9 to ahelp/get admins to bwoink for getting hurt/killed while being an antag doing antaggy shit.

Read the logs I posted chief