Add some missing stuff to Corgstation

is viro still a satellite? de-satellite it

1 Like

I think I remember this. Finding donuts was painful.

for the love of god, please put a small light in the service lathe room. I have no idea why there is no light in there. if the issue is that its small, that doesnt really seem to be an issue on any other map, which frequently have small service lathe rooms.

1 Like

Aww.

Well, in hopes of this getting picked up by another mapmaker I’m updating this.
The Brig is completely missing an evidence storage room.
The camera in the Virology is mislabeled.

This camera in Science doesn’t seem to be properly linked.

These cameras outside the permabrig are placed weirdly

atmos in corg SUCKS ASS!!! for some GOD-AWFUL reason it doesn’t let you directly put N2 into pure, which doesn’t seem like much but it means you can’t panic dump N2 into the SM, which becomes pretty important in emergencies, since if the SM lights on fire and it runs out of N2 and the spare canisters blow up for some reason, you have to repipe this entire god damn section if you want to save it.

corg sucks
but it can’t be that easy, since for some reason hitler or something mapped this section and put distro and waste pipes right under this, so you have to put a layer manifold in some fuckoff place somewhere 8 tiles to the right or something.

why
(this is the to engine pipes btw, with distro and waste pipes sitting nicely underneath the tiles)

deltastation for example (below) for example (notice how o2 and n2 can be awesomely piped into pure)

tl;dr: CORG ATMOS SUCKS ASS!!! FIX IT!!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah and there’s no option to vent waste directly into space instead of forcing it to go through the filters like there is on all other maps.

oh yeah, corg atmos is painful. The pure line is basically useless.

I’m going to second this point. There’s no way to currently save paintings or make new ones on Corg. Very annoying.

Something I’m working on.

2 Likes

Thank you! I love having an evidence room cause it saves space in the Contraband locker in armory and the safe in HoS.

Rejoice

4 Likes

nice stuff but corg has a problem with lack of maints into departments like Engineering or Sec while other maps have plenty of access points corg is pretty unique in that it has the main enterance area sometimes with a maint there… and thats pretty much it.

Overlapping Doors to the same area dont count or if they are from one area to two different ones.
For Sec:
Meta has 3 access points
Box has 3 access points
Pubby has 3 access points
Kilo has a whopping 5
Delta atleast has 2
Corg has 1 (all access points lead to the brig lobby area)

For engineering
Meta has 3
Box has 3
pubby has 4
Kilo has 4
delta has 4
corg has 1 (though there is a way from sci or tele(motion tracked) you have to go through another department)

Damn, Heepox tryin to make Corg brig harder to secure.

1 Like

It requires a redesign.
so far the only successful traitor rounds on corg i have had one ones where i just go full on murder mode instead of trying something creative or tricky. (other than simply doing a brainwashing run)

More often than not sec is secure and close to everything so you either kill em all or suffer.

wouldn’t it be better for corg to have a secondary armory access point somewhere here (using two shutters) so security officers may be allowed to directly grab weapons (like every other map) instead of having to go through warden’s office?

1 Like

Probably, NGL the armory on there is NEXT to impossible to break into, between the two layers of wall you have to cut/bomb through and the spaced area around it, not to mention SEC is Right there unlike the vault.

There’s a lack of cameras on virology. only one is present focused on the monkey pen, there needs to be also a camera for Captains quarters(not office, that’s duplicated actually) and CMO quarters, so we can confirm lockers status and such

Put the Service Lathe back! You can put it behind the kitchen in maint, there is place for a room there and Bartender and Botany would have easy access. I believe Clown and Mime have default access to the area too and Janitor obviously does with their maint access.

Atmo Redo thought:

Move the n2, o2 and Air chambers to where the Turbine and Mixing chamber is. Move co2, plasma and n2o to where n2, o2 and air chambers are. Move the mixing chamber and turbine to where the co2, plasma and n2o are.

This should make the area neater while keeping the general outline the same.