Add some missing stuff to Corgstation

SEC is lacks it’s L3 ARMORED BIO-HAZARD closet!

this is an issue since officers avoid wearing hard suits like the plague

Implying secoffs ever touch that lol.

the hood on it is good to have for xenomorphs since it blocks facehuggers when all the riot helmets are taken.

ALSO THE L4 BOMBSUIT AND CLOSET IS MISSING!

Lol I’ll take up fixing more issues with Corg, legit just dump them into my DM’s and I’d be happy to patch over the holes.

where are the donuts???

2 Likes

In terms of things already fixed by my two merged PRs; Cargo Desk, Maintenance wire (and a bundle of other maintenance issues). I’ll crack open strong again and start a pass over everything that’s mentioned here, and look at some other maps to try and bring it in line / iron out the details.

EDIT - The changes begin: PR Draft Link

2 Likes

Talking about Armory, i think we’re also missing a dragnet beacon we have the dragnets but no beacons, and cargo order of dragnets doesn’t include a beacon and AFAIK you can’t link them to a regular beacon

I would personally move the lawyer office somewhere more close to brig because they’re paired up with Chaplain and Library (who already see zero traffic) it was kinda sad the other day because i had Cydia as a lawyer but she had to spent sitting so far away so we barely had any lawyer interactions, but i think this is a little out of scope for the '‘missing stuff’ of the thread so that’s fine

Silo still on bridge so QM cant get there haha

QM players in shambles after getting reminded for the 20th time that QM is not a real Head of Staff.

4 Likes

Oh god, I remember one round I was trying to make a Cak in one of my first few times as a Chef - I asked the AI and Captain to both help me find donuts.

The only two places we ended up finding donuts (after literally 15min of searching) were

• Inside the FUCKING ARMORY
  • Inside Cap’s office

Strangely enough, the armory has a box of spare donuts on a few maps. It’d be nice to have them elsewhere in Corg though.

Oh i think i helped you that round!, they even blew up the kitchen :tragedy:

But yeah we’re lacking some publicly available donuts

one little painful thing is arrivals and the customs checkpoint… the checkpoint makes no sense really and neither does the location of arrivals…

1 Like

Once again, thanks a lot for doing this.
As for Botany, could you maybe move this wall in their back room up one tile?

This’ll make enough place for several glass tables and a chem master. Said glass tables can have the grinder, a dropper, the botany guide book ("Human harvest - From seed to market), the note by Billy Bob, the Botanist action toy, a hand labeler, a wrench, a box of syringes and a box of beakers.
Also now that I’ve looked into it, Corg seems to be really lacking on action toys.
toys

1 Like

Considering the layout, I might just completely remove the tiny cramped maintenance space behind botany and just expand the backroom to fill it entirely, especially now that the second private protolathe was removed.

1 Like

Unfortunately I think Corg having central arrivals is one of the few unique things about it, and I don’t think you could move it without making it a fundamentally different map.

1 Like

maybe move the checkpoint that has an ID console like 10 tiles from hopline somewhere else then maybe? or move hopline i dunno… its just sec is next to pretty much everything that i dont like on corg the most.

After code/map diving, the airlocks leading into the command walkway are set to require either Head access, or vault access, meaning the QM has permission to enter upto the vault. By consequence, this means the QM can also bolt closed the airlocks leading into the command walkway upto bridge using their door remote, as they are “technically” vault doors.

As far as I was aware, QM lacks Vault access on their card, having it only in their door remote. This could be complete nonsense, however.

QM definitely has Vault access on their card.

1 Like