Add bubble tea

I am drinking bubble tea. :bubble_tea:

4 Likes

I wish I could dislike posts. I HATE bubble TEA.

5 Likes

same here, please never add bubble tea

4 Likes

Your BUBBLE TEA sucks!!!

3 Likes

Its appealing enough for both of you to that you at least tried it once lmao.

Its appealing to my wife, and I try to entertain her from time to time

Iā€™ve never tried it, I just see it everywhere and Iā€™ve gotten tired of it. Then thereā€™s the stereotype about it which I donā€™t want to associate with.

Plus it looks like frog spawn

No.

7 Likes

Do you hate everything that is popular based on absolutely nothing else :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

No I just see it as a overpriced basic white woman / upper class big city people drink, together with pumpkin spice latte and Celsius energy drink.

1 Like

I think relating beverages with race is very silly. Its like relating SS13 with autism. But donā€™t knock it until you try it. (Not to my liking but I had to try it at least)

3 Likes

I can try to add this yeah

1 Like

I take it you laughed really hard at this?

what is wrong with pumpkin spice?

Thatā€™s not pumpkin spice thats bubble tea.

What would be the rƩcipe for the Bartender though?

This makes more sense as something youā€™d buy from a vendor if you were to put it in. Unless you wanna go full hog on the bubble tea realism and have VARIOUS recipes for different flavours. Again not within the bartenders job.

But I hate bubble tea.

1 Like

I mean there is Iced Tea on the bartenders machine but you know what? coffee machines are too empty, we can add it there

2 Likes

I agree! Iā€™d drink bubble tea this way! You should give it a bit of ā€¦ whats it calledā€¦ satiety? The thing in food that makes you full.

This is for people who donā€™t like snack food to drink it for food when there isnā€™t a cook.

And also for all the white bitches to get fat!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Well, I thought that adding variations of ā€˜Teaā€™ would actually be nice to expand on the idea.
Like Milk + Tea= Milk tea or Fruits + Tea = Fruit tea.
Tappioca could be a nice idea for a new plant in botany.

Or it could be a new option or variation of the ice cream stand, so more like a ā€œbubble tea standā€ I suppose.