Absolute Crapola tier ideas thread

This is perfect

Every hand action takes “energy” and “energy” much recharge every 24 hours( this is great because you then cant rush trough the game and have good pacing) but if you REALLY wanted too you can play for Grey bull energy drinks to refill your energy getting more play time in the server.

5 Likes

this is particularly funny because there is only 1 grey bull per vending maching

Rage Cage Station
Replace all walls with electrified grills

4 Likes

have Moke energy

Space Station
Have all structures replaced by empty space

3 Likes

What if we added louie to the game?

2 Likes

I hate to bring it up, but we’ve been at 57.14% of our maximum allowed pop (70 players) since debtor was removed. #BringbackDebtor.

5 Likes

Miners should have access to SCI for the purpose of kicking egg-head ass when they cry for MATS but don’t provide Mining research *

(*Not providing mining research within 8 minutes, Sin, Unforgivable, Blasphemous)

2 Likes

Lawyers except when you sign up you immediately get admin access.

Ban anyone who breaks Space Law or SoP

CAAs Plus Plus

1 Like

You must prove that a human name fits the guidelines by providing a birth certificate or local equivalent for someone named the name you want to use.

3 Likes

If you get bwoinked, you can tag the lawyer in to argue on your behalf.
If you don’t get banned, you owe the player $100.

9 Likes

Lia showing male Hal her automatic re-education chamber

3 Likes

Give Ian 150 mph winds, and the ability to flood the entire station.

7 Likes

Ok I gotta know, how did you make an emitter fire disabler beams.

1 Like

Open emitter, put disabler in. It also works with other types of e-guns.

2 Likes

thanks, now I know how to turn the Main brig doors into a non-lethal firing choke point!
maybe someday someone will get the smart idea of loading a pulse weapon into an emitter and cut the station in two with unlimited ammo pulse emitter.

4 Likes

Bonus points if you use a reflector box as a turret

YES, this is most enlightening, and titanium walls to turn the whole room into disabler micro-wave.

1 Like

Re add the player council