Absolute Crapola tier ideas thread

holy shit a line made of iron?

1 Like

Wait, are we talking lines as in the 2 dimensional directional presence? or Lines as in fishing lines? or like waiting lines?

1 Like

what if emagging a ttv disabled the bombcap?

5 Likes

Add squid games

1 Like

wrong thread, bad ideas only

this would kinda slap for EORG / player needing to wait for tickets being done

4 Likes

make a swarmer grow in power for each replication they made with their current body. at 10 you unlock the ability to instastun people. at 25 you unlock the red laser. at 50 you get theability to bloodcrawl and dogde shoots in the darkness. at 100 you unlock the goldenskin and become unkillable.
also every replication adds 1-2 HP

5 Likes

the ability to respawn after dying.

4 Likes

Sex offender registry for ERPers. Anyone can publically see their charged crimes and they get a little icon next to their name. When they step into a dorms cabin with someone else an admin gets notified.

17 Likes

Sorry this thread is for bad ideas only

12 Likes

British station, Swedish station and french station.
All players in the round talk with the selected talking style, this is non-curable.

7 Likes

quirk that makes you invisible to admins

10 Likes

players can buy weapons in the beecoin shop

5 Likes

bad ideas only pal get outta here

Does the French station also give everyone the Pushover quirk?

Failing grammar checks two times will notify admins, third time will auto ban you and you have to appeal in the forums.

2 Likes

we already did the british station, were you not there?

1 Like

naw was MAN was no’ 'ere 'o wi’ness 'ha bri’ish s’a’ion.

It was one of my favorite rounds ever. I also rolled Malf Lord of Intelligence that round. twas a blast. also as AI I had to fake being british since AI can’t gain brain traumas oop

2 Likes

tablet PDAs but they look like old PDAs

6 Likes

SIR, THIS IS A CRAPOLA TEIR IDEAS THREAD.
We kindly ask that you post relevant, crapola tier stuff here

(I LOVE this, because I ESPECIALLY love LCD displays, if we REALLY wanted to go crapola then make the resolution of the PDA screen 16 bit)

1 Like