Absolute Crapola tier ideas thread

Yes.

I’ve only mentioned it in two places though, but yes I am. I can elaborate in DM.

The GAS race from bay

i played baycode and there is no “slug” race what the fuck are you talking about

It is real it is real i am not imagining it!

are you talking about GAS?

1 Like

Yes.

202020202020202020 moment

they are more insect/snake than slugs? they look nothing like slugs aswell

I dunno they kind of look like slugs to me

how is this a slug

Fair point, i was wrong.

1 Like

but nabbers/gas would NOT work on beestation, they are extremely powerful and have a whitelist for a reason

Make them the only race

3 Likes

Just make snails a round start race like everyone wants.

3 Likes

The only roundstart race.

2 Likes

Weren’t these whitelist restricted on bay?

SS13 will now be turned into a turnbased game so its no longer a who can click faster style game or about who used the moth meth.
for each turn you get a specific number of action points whcih you can use.
each actions will take parts of a point or maybe even more then one to execute which will at the end of the turn all be executed in order. this makes combat a tactical experience and let people think about what they do. each turn will take around 2-3 minutes to be ended to let people find strategies. half of the unspent actions points can be taken into the next turn.

3 Likes

The rule of cool from dnd

1 Like

Emagged mine bots get meth speed and an SM sword, but as soon as they hit a wall or stop moving, they die

Assistants and clowns can have extra access randomly added to their ID when spawning.
There is no limit to how many extra levels someone can get. Skeleton crew doubles the chance of getting extra access. Good little tiders get free shift-start AA.

8 Likes