1st day of Month , Last Day - NO RULES

Title says it all , first day and last day of the month becomes grieffing station. No rules , No admins , Only pure unadulterated gamer hate. Be a great way to increase player count and make everyone a little bit more happy.

so uh… 2 straight days of grief? no thanks.

2 days in a row no , Two nights where after 12:00 am (when most of you shitmins are sleeping or working a JOB!) grief be allowed so that the shitters can blow off them steam (maybe get a few incog. recon on them metas and future griffers). Fuck you gotta disagree for you get to grief and ,you do not have to answer tickets like fuck business like usual ,just mark em Ic issue and walk away

This will never happen.

Oh so you think no rules day will save you from the bus?
This just allows us to teleport all of you into SM chamber for no reason since no rules.

2 Likes

Its nice to dream just imagine the possibilities ya know

I mean if there is any bus I would imagine on a no rules day admins would lock themselves in their basements and hide until sunlight

Ass day is best day. Have rules, but limit them.

1 Like

February 15 (official release date of SS13) should be no-admin day where admins don’t intervene, or intervene to honor the silliest prayers.

1 Like

This idea still doesn’t come across as a good idea IMO chief, having Administration is a key goal in the server running smoothly and keeping rule breakers at bay.

You’ve posted a demand to ban plumbing in the hallways, and now you want there to be a no rules day?

1 Like

Then the middle day of the month, there should be hrp day, when all rules are enforced and more so that any fun will result in a ban because you were not hired by NT to have fun.

1 Like

If we removed rules bee would not be the „newcomer friendly” „safe for work” station.

1 Like

Ughughugh necro aaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Necro bad Kyle. Stop necroing.

Think of all the felinids we could kill on that day

3 Likes

I have not killed a felinid in a long time…

I guess I should get back in business :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

What the fuck is a necro it’s been 4 years and I never heard it.

Not on tg, not on oasis, not on oracle, not on bay, tgmc, cm and even the fucking deadspace server.

Reviving old unlocked threads on the forum. AKA: Necromancing them back into the feed.

Why is that bad though?