1st day of Month , Last Day - NO RULES

Its not really. The jannies just dont like it.

I do not care until I get a personal warning about how I should stfu about topics that are old.

Also I think I might have done this 8 times already today so kek

Lol. Funtimes ahead.

For who though? :flushed: I think I don’t want to know…

it’s bad because of several reasons

1. old threads usually stop getting posts because they are “resolved”. general discussions eventually grind to a halt, bugs or questions with the game get fix or answered respectively, and suggestions get made fun of denied or approved quickly. as such, many necros usually don’t do anything “important” per se. this isn’t as much an issue on your necro, or on here on general, but in things like the steam forums you’ll often see threads from 2008 about “how do i move” and such, get answered quickly, and then someone comes back 6 years later to basically restate/reask the answer/question

2. old threads are out of date. we don’t care about a bug from a year ago that was probably resolved already. 'nuff said

3. can drown out actual current topics by flooding the latest page. not usually a problem unless you’re doing a little (a lot) of trolling, however it is annoying

4. depending on the application and how it works, may annoy everyone/someone on the thread because it pings them for something from like half a year ago

1 Like

Could you all stop gravedigging my threads