ZoeyTheZany#3439 banned by?

Oh boy, but you’ve made the I’m getting help and I’m better shuffle before.

You’ve always sought so hard to be a member of a community which in you’ve been very hostile and very disliked. Why though. It’s just a constant rinse repeat.

3 Likes

I did yes, and that was true and my appeal was denied. I was told by Xlyana in that to try again later and I have waited a long time now and am trying to do so again.

Patience is a Virtue.

Good on you.

Man you let Toxic back onto the server and you wont let zoey?
Cmon you gave like 10th chance to toxic who did MUCH MORE shit then zoey.

Also i once had an argument with zoey and she was nice and very respectful.

Yeah, back in my admin days this was a common roulette. Zoey would get banned for saying a bunch of shit about men, not because it was offensive, but just because it would go on for hours and hours and hours. Then anywhere from a few weeks to a few months later she would ask for an unban because she had changed, and then do the exact same thing until someone got fed up with seeing hundreds to thousands of messages about how men should be completely removed from society in general chat and then ban her again.

This doesn’t seem any different. My opinion is worth basically nothing to the staff here at this point, but if you aren’t familiar with Zoey you should be aware that this exact situation has already played out half a dozen times.

6 Likes

can confirm this as a bee veteran

4 Likes

My previous bans before never lasted extended periods of time so a 'few" months is just absurd. You are not telling the truth here. Most of my bans were ended soon after and I think the longest ranged a few weeks when qwerty got really upset at me one time.

I also have kept to my word with the treatment, nor was this last ban that happened nearing a year ago having anything to do with me speaking ill of men in general. I was already making great progress by then. I was banned within moments (which proves there was not verification to do so by the new banning admin) like literally seconds after making my nasty comment to Dimas. Since then I have been pretty damn good on that even when others try to bait me into the rhetoric.

I know you and I have had problems before but I don’t understand why you have to blatantly lie here. I’m sure Kev or Qwerty can back me up on this as both were active and present and I talked to both once I started my journey to improve my mental health. My behavior was already in a upswing then.

It’s possible that my exact timeframes are a little off, since admittedly this was some time ago, and I was never the admin that banned or unbanned you from the discord. I merely observed. Still, I am by no means lying about your general behavior. Whenever someone criticizes you that isn’t sympathetic towards you, you simply dismiss them as a liar. This is not even close to the first time you’ve called me one for being critical of your behavior. Yet another thing about you that hasn’t changed.

Consider: the only reason you managed to play the in and out roulette for so long is because people high on Bee’s staff were friendly with you. A stranger never would have gotten the preferential treatment you did.

And to be clear, Zoey. I do not hate you personally. I have never spoken with you privately about anything and my only exposure to you is through Bee. I simply evaluate your behavior as I would any other random person on the internet; you simply aren’t used to that from the staff here.

3 Likes

Well you and I have a personal history in which I publically humiliated you over that previous absurd AI ban that you authorized which the entire server laughed at you and ltmrdoge (the admin that asked to ban me) then you personally went onto lie to try to cover your tracks. Sadly this was in the old forum but if Crossed really wishes he can dive into but the old-timers will no doubt remember this. My ban was quickly overturned in no time as it was so ridiculous. So I know you have had it personally out for me for a looooong time.

But you know what? I’m willing to put all this behind me if you’re ready to as well. You had reasons to hate me that I will concede. We both can move on from this and I am not the same Zoey as the Zoey back then. I have left every radical feminist group I partook in both online and in person. I have friends both online and in person that are men now. I view hatred towards any group of people to be unacceptable and unjust. So, I want you to know that I forgive you and even if you still think I shouldn’t come back, I hope you forgive me too. I am sorry for all the anger I have caused to you and any pain. I cannot take back what I did but I can and have changed.

This also goes to anyone else who harbors ill feelings towards me. I am deeply sorry not only to those of the Bee community but well beyond it as well. I was a very flawed person. Chances are if you ever had conflict with me it was likely my fault. I don’t want to be that person anymore it was miserable for both others and myself. I want to be happy and I want others to be too. So I will continue to do better.
So please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

No, if I had lied about a ban to ‘cover my tracks’ I would have received an admin strike. Doubly the case since people higher up than me were friendly with you. I never received an admin strike. If I recall the ban was for not fulfilling your duties as an AI and was at most reduced from what I authorized, not lifted. IIRC, this is because you refused to inflict violence on people, even when the default asimov lawset was overridden and you were being commanded to inflict violence that you had to comply with under your lawset.

Regardless, I am no longer an admin here. You don’t need anything from me.

The ban was because I locked a door on cultists who were causing human harm which lead to one of the cultists throwing a grenade without any warning to anyone in the small CE office and basically killing/critting the entire cult. Without any method of me knowing this would occur both you and doge decided that I should be banned. You to this day never have held the cultist who did such a foolish act responsible either. Doge would soon after go onto resigning from admin.

As for why you never got the admin strike, who knows? You should have, not for the ban itself persay but you trying to twist the ban reason and changed aspects of the story which didn’t jive with both logs and witnesses. You then tried to back into a corner and state that locking people in places even if they were caught red handed committing human harm is a violation of laws which is absurd. If I recall right you even tried to claim that me calling security on them was a form of human harm. As if the AI shouldn’t report crimes of kidnapping, assault, and forced conversion. This is why everyone laughed at you and it became a running joke for like a month on discord.

1 Like

This has started to become a separate discussion altogether. Going to temporarily lock this as the headmins and I discuss things a bit further.

From ehat i saw and bewn told, she hasnt changdd she still does the kill all men trope. Dont think it should be accepted

Bro who cares,if she posts shit about men just ban her again its like 2 clicks you are acting like you can loose something by unbaning her.

3 Likes

TBH I don’t know you much, I just saw like 6 posts from you but god damn ALL OF THEM WERE ABOUT HOW MEN SUCK bruh.
I think you should get a vouch if you want any chance of getting unbanned.

so joe is permabanned with no appeal for saying hes racist and zoey is allowed to say shit like kill men

idk idk seems kinda like a doublestandard to me

8 Likes

Bruh just unban her and if she says kill all men go and ban her again and delete her off everything.