Ban Type:
Game Ban
Ban Length:
never ending ( perma ban, yay)
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-10-18
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
DC before bwoinked. Powergaming as a non-antag mime, had full set of tools,and even created and kept a switchblade.
Appeal Reason:
I been playing on beestation for some time, and this woud be my first warning, but it somehow gota be a ban. also i probobly wont do stupid shit to get me banned. Also this is a server that i like to play on.
Well to explain the ban reasons now:

• i was walking throu maints to the servic tech fab, and i saw a free toolbelt and i had some tools in ym backpack so i took it so i coud have more storadge.
  • so why did i make a switch blade? Beacuse there was a morph eating all the tech fabs which (wasnt nice)and attacked the bartender. So i made a switchblade to defend myself from it beacuse we had no sec and the only one with llegal gun was the captain. And i didnt even use the switchblade.
  • when i made the switchblade everything seemed fine and no admin meesadged me. So after like 6 min i went to the dorms and disconected.(better idea was to go to cryo but i forgot) i was hungry.
  • i wanted to play again and was greted by a bann. i did not get any notification that the admin send something to me. I thought that making a little knife woudent.and just having some tools woudent hurt hurt but nope perma ban.

Additional Information:
also i needed the tools for the switch blade againts morph. Its compacts and easy to use.(the morf had tear gass grenades and a artifact that gives you brain damadge) alos i played violin for the most of the round.

Explain on forums ban

Thanks for the explanation, Just as a reference -
Rule 2 - No Powergaming, we have this -

Do not seek/acquire items that have no relevance to your job without an appropriate IC reason.
This includes preemptively seeking self-defense items “just in case”. Or acquiring insulated gloves or tools without a valid IC reason as someone not employed by Engineering.

So please keep that in mind for the future!

You’ve also been noted for DC’ing rather than cryo’ing quite a few times, so please try to Cryo rather than just disconnecting when you’re leaving the game.

Thanks

Appeal Accepted