CKEY:Toralian

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:Zane Ellis

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):08-02-2020

Round Number:19345

Rules Broken: 3, 5, 9

Incident Description: Was a Brig Phys that round. Came out of brig since i was getting hungry and saw an assistant bashing tool storage window with a fire extinguisher. Flashed, peppersprayed and tried to cuff him. He bashed me with a fire extinguisher and ran away. Me and det were chasing him. I lost track of him returned to brig and set him to arrest with description. Later det came back to brig almost dead with his gun stolen by said assistant(apparently he shot him with it and stole it). Someone arrested him later and brought to brig. He served his time(barely 2 minutes for all that shit, because det didn’t log in Zane Ellis file that assistant almost killed him) came out, tried to steal from clown’s body in sec, got minshielded(don’t know if he was a rev or not) and started to shove me around. He got into armory(says warden let him - warden haven’t announced anything in :s) got himself armed and geared. Came out with loaded automatic rifle in brig. I questioned that a couple of times, but no one answered. I shoved Zane Ellis and grabbed his gun, tried to throw it away, but it just fired with “throw” active - nobody was harmed. Dropped the gun. He shoved me, i shoved him. he shot me with rifle to crit, cuffed me, stole my pda/id and locked me in a prison cell. When the cell timer ran out i returned to brig when it got depressurized and since I got no id, because he stole it, - i died there.

After the round end he explained that he was justified to bash me with a fire extinguisher at the tool storage, because he thought we were going to kidnap him. Said that he was justified almost killing det with a gun, because he was chasing him. Said he was justified of critting me in brig/stealing my pda/cuffing me/locking me in prison cell, because i was shoving him, taking his gun and he was mindshielded(fully armed assistant in brig that just served time for multiple shit behaviors)

Additional Information:

Doubt he was a rev. Haven’t harmed him once. Warden or HoS didn’t announced that they recruited him. Warden watched as this whole shit show(assistant almost killing sec and stealing) happened and did nothing. Even ghosts were laughing at how warden just let some assistant to gun down sec right in front of him in brig.

1 Like

Flashed, peppersprayed and tried to cuff him.

Were there other members of Security present in the round besides yourself and the Detective? If so - that’s breaks the MRP Security SOP regarding the mandate of the Brig Physician, as well as the Detective.

I shoved Zane Ellis and grabbed his gun, tried to throw it away, but it just fired with “throw” active - nobody was harmed. Dropped the gun. He shoved me, i shoved him. he shot me with rifle to crit, cuffed me, stole my pda/id and locked me in a prison cell.

Going from shoving to murder is questionable escalation at best, on his part.

When the cell timer ran out i returned to brig

How did you manage this if you were in crit? Did he heal you?

After the round end he explained that he was justified to bash me with a fire extinguisher at the tool storage, because he thought we were going to kidnap him. Said that he was justified almost killing det with a gun, because he was chasing him. Said he was justified of critting me in brig/stealing my pda/cuffing me/locking me in prison cell, because i was shoving him, taking his gun and he was mindshielded(fully armed assistant in brig that just served time for multiple shit behaviors)

He certainly seems to have a poor understanding of proper escelation rules, at the very least.

Doubt he was a rev

So the round type was Revolutionaries, yes? That throws even more doubt as to the legitimacy of his escalation above. Unless I’m mistaken, both the Detective and Brig Physician are mind-shielded by default.

Warden watched as this whole shit show(assistant almost killing sec and stealing) happened and did nothing. Even ghosts were laughing at how warden just let some assistant to gun down sec right in front of him in brig.

Head Incompetence rule breach regarding the HoS, for sure. Handing out guns willy-nilly on MRP isn’t legitimate in my eyes on Sage, though that’s just an opinion at this juncture. I’m sure that the Warden broke some aspect of Space Law or rule by flat ignoring a murder in front of his eyes as well.

In short, yes, this appears to be a very legitimate complaint against Zane Ellis, as well as the Head of Security and Warden at the time. I would question why you were acting like a Security Officer as the Brig Physician, however - and I’d pose that same question to the Detective.

I would like to add that before I shot him to crit with the rifle, I warned him a dozen times to stop shoving me, taking my guns and trying to arrest me because I got mindshielded and the warden let me arm myself to help fight the revs. Even after I crit him, I healed him and cuffed him. I then asked him a couple of times if he will fuck off and stop chasing me around the station because there are more important things to deal with, but he refused, leading to me brigging him.

As for the initial bashing at the tool storage with the fire extinguisher, I admit that I did not notice he was a brig physician, nor did I know it was a legitimate role at the time (I just assumed he was a medic trying to kidnap me for some reason).

The detective was got shot to near crit because he, as well as the physician, were chasing me around the station. The detective pulled his gun out and tried to shoot me a couple of times but I managed to disarm him somehow and shoot him back with it.

All in all, the only major (putting someone in crit) damage I’ve done was to the physician in the brig when he kept disarming me, taking my guns and discharging them. Even then I healed him out of crit, but he still refused to leave me alone after asking him to do so a dozen times (and the warden telling him to leave me alone as well if I’m not mistaken). I think this was also a case of him not following commands from higher ups (warden).

Closing due to excess age.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.