Zack Bell , Gabriel Tesfaye feedback (NotEbe96)

Hello everyone,

I’ve been trying out these characters for a while now and I’ve grown to love them. I’m constantly trying to improve my roleplay with these characters so any feedback and any criticism is welcome!

Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

really tries to roleplay . had two realyl funny interaction with them as antag while they were security ;3 keep it up

1 Like

Gabriel’s a solid captain, plays into my nonsense when I inflict dumb joke AI DLC on him as AI.
100/10

1 Like

I like Zack, he is nice. :3

1 Like

flesh eating moths!

That interaction would never have happened if you didn’t improvise that with me and so yes it was a good interaction we shared but you are the reason we were able to have fun with it so thank you for that round! : 3

1 Like

IRL I’m clueless at noticing sarcasm or fully understanding jokes so I always have to work extra hard around Raincaller to fully appreciate your jokes. You’re always a great to be around Orion .

I rate you
1000000/10

1 Like

Thanks and remember that SS13 is a game where the station is supposed to fall into chaos so as Captain try to accept some chaos and most importantly don’t let it get to you ! < 3

1 Like

The inner autism in me demands order and efficiency! xP

If murder is to happen it is to happen as quietly and efficiently as possible.

2 Likes

this is a universal experience B )

2 Likes

I’m sorry I locked you in ‘the cow room’ of the pirate ship that one time.

You are a joy to be around and are always very nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The last thing RCU-42 sees:

5 Likes

Zach Bell literally force fed somebody holy water tomatoes until they went comatose and I berated them for shitsec behavior IC, left the room for five seconds and came back to them stun batonning the suspect to the floor.

10/10

(P.S. - The suspect was not upset in looc, they even said it was hilarious, so it was all chill)

1 Like

anti securistan propaganda, admins please liberate this man’s head from his neck.

1 Like

:blush: