Zaan banned by joelogbybolb

Title: zaan banned by joelogbybolb

CKEY:
zaan
Admin’s CKEY:
joelogbybolb
Ban Type:
Self antag/Validhunting/You must roleplay. As a nonantag explorer, wordlessly suicide bombed the wizard for no apparent reason other than to kill him, which ended up with a big hole in the middle of the cargo bay. Disconnected before I could bwoink.
Ban Length:
never gona end
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-12-19
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Got banned beacuse i saw wizard kill cargo and i had a spear bomb, and tried to blow him up but i missed.
Appeal Reason:
Well i hope that i wont make dumbass stuff in the future and i wont try to valid hunt too much.
Additional Information:
well when i came to station i saw people turned and like one geared sec. So i made a spear and had the best idea to strap a 100u pottasium and 100u watter to the spear. After some he went to cargo to stop sec from getting guns, i followed the sound of fireballs and saw him. He tried to attack me and i just used my funny spear and accedently made a big hole. It was getting late and i disconnected.
Also there was no sec to be seen and like 2 dead cargonians.

Alright, for the next time. If you want to help with catching the wizard, don’t just make a bomb and go hunt him yourself with a spearbomb, actually make an effort to get yourself deputized and acquire regular weapons.

I’m fine with reducing this to a three-day, since you came to explain yourself. Before you come back, I suggest you give the rules a re-read and reconsider how you approach roleplay on this server.

Appeal accepted