Ban Type:
gameban
Ban Length:
perm
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023/10/20
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Permabanned from other servers for grief and poor behaviour on our server. As a detective, killed a prisoner by smashing them to death with alcohol and lighters. Later into the round, crafted a flamethrower because he wanted to use it against a heretic. Considering your history I am going to assume you arent going to play to our standards, but if you will, feel free to appeal this ban on the forums. Auth by Ro5490 // edited in by Ro5490

OG posted reason

bad behaviour on detective, admin saw ban history and assumed the worst

Appeal Reason:
I want to play on this server, I like the UI, and most people are nice
Additional Information:
i’ve been playing on bee for a little bit, only came back to it now after a couple months of not playing
today i hopped on bee and decided to be detective, and I crossed the line

Full ban reason :

//round is now over

I’ve fixed the ban reason on your post.

So, after going through the logs, heres a list of the things you did, and the rules you broke.

1. Over Escalation - Beat someone down to 4hp with a weapon, after they shoved you in the halls.

1. Self-Antag/Porential Griefing - You Bottled and then attempted to light a prisoner on fire for no apparent reason at all.

Multiple times-

2. OOC in IC- You then claimed it was a Misinput, after realising they where dead, over comms.

3. Powergaming - You decided to make a flamethrower, because apparently an antag was after you, even though you work with security.

4. Powergaming and Validhunting - You also aquired a syringe gun with morphine, and went to hunt down the heretic, even though you didnt get deputised at all and are meant to be investigating crimes as the detective, not arresting people or killing them.

Appeal Denied