Your favorite/least favorite jobs

Favorite jobs in descending order:

• Chaplain: Though I enjoyed this role more back when I wasn’t an admin (and some actually answered my prayers), it still is one of my favorite jobs, and I usually pull a gimmick or two if I can.

• Quartermaster: Cargonia.

• Curator: Hey, you can post WGW and run into space. It’s fun. Also robust whip.

• Cook: Look, I like cookin’ and crafting food alright? Also CQC is fun.

• Bartender: Same as above but replace food with drinks and CQC with a shotgun.

Least fuckin’ enjoyed in descending order:

• Atmos Tech: I fear atmos in more ways than one. I’m awful at mixing gasses. And most atmos techs just grab the axe ‘n leave.

• Sec Officer: Fun police of the shitty kind. No krav maga nor pretty HOS beret. It’s cringe.

• Captain: The irony of the headmin not enjoying being in charge. It’s the role with the biggest “kick me” on their back.

• Geneticist: It gets tedious after 2 rounds.

Most favorite:

1. Scientist - The sort of crazy shit experimentation and a healthy dose of child-like creativity can afford you never ceases to amaze me, it’s basically 5 or 6 different jobs in one.

2. Chef - Make a sandwich composed of only green ingredients, give it a custom name, and put as much Astrotame on it as you can, you are now a chef.

3. Miner - Turns a space station simulator into a contained exploration minigame with some great gear and an outright baffling capacity for RP on Sage due to the lavaland roles.

Least Favorite:

1. Geneticist - I will not choose to play a letter matching game on a laggy server and a clunky UI for the CHANCE of getting greytide superpowers, thank you very much. Should be merged with the medical doctor job as a pastime for unoccupied docs.

2. Virologist - While the virus combos can cause extraordinary effects, it becomes totally irrelevant about 20 minutes into a round, assuming you rolled viro at roundstart. Only fun as an antag.

3. Lawyer - Rolling this always makes me groan audibly. It’s obsolete on LRP and boring as hell on MRP. Trials rarely occur, sec will legitimately always ignore you, and it always devolves into greytide with roundstart access to sec and, depending on the map, sunglasses.

assistant best
chef good
botnis good
everything else trash except miners

Favorite

1. Chemist - I can ignore med and they can’t do shit because I have an entire armory in my backpack so I can validhunt.
  2. Roboticist - I can make a mech and aug people while listening to the cries of borgfags and the scientists complaining about “muh borgs” and “muh tech”.
  3. HOP - The salty tears of people who want ID changes after the 10 minute mark and people who think I’ll just hand out AA with some catch are delicious also I get to make Cargo my private army.

Least favorite

1. Geneticist - Would be a lot of fun if you didn’t need to spend 3 billion years doing the same tedious shit to get one cool power.
  2. Security Officer - You just run around with basic ass stun weaponry breaking up fights. The rest of sec will hardly ever cooperate and are usually pussies who don’t attack the antag base.
  3. Janitor - Fuck jannies.

Also Chaplain and Clown are pretty fun and nanite sci is also fun because I still get to hear the cries of scientists who think I’m wasting points when I’ve done way more to help people in one round than they do in 10 rounds.

Favourite jobs:

1. CE - You start with a lot of top-tier gear as well as access that allows you to carry the station on your shoulders.
  2. Engineer - You start with a lot of top-tier gear as well as ghetto access that allows you to carry the station on your shoulders.
  3. Assistant- You MAY start with a lot of top-tier gear as well as ghetto access that allows you to carry the station on your shoulders.

Least favorite- Everything that doesn’t have maint access.

c̷̨̡̨̡̨̢̨̨̧̢̢̡̡̡͖͉͍̰͙͔͎̙̼͚͙͇͉̟͓͖̰̮̝̠̤̦̦̥̙͍͉̜̩͖͉̬͓̩̩̠̘̙̘̙̬̘͍̝͇̣͚̮͔͈̣͙͚͙̼̻͔̬̲̘̼̹͖̤̱͈̺̘̹̺̼̞̞͓̺̹̠̤̫̙̥̩̹̭̹̙̮͖͖͈̰̻̣̲̭̹̳̳̻̟̙̪͍̟͔͕̱̖̠͙̝̲̗͚͉̫̝̟͇͉̘͇̠̞̭̜͖̫̤̬͉̪͎̥̪̰̟̭̥̺̮̭̹̩̱̪͖̪͈̱̠͖̜̙̜̱̞̞͎̱͉̤̯͓̝̟̩̺̗͇̼̣͇͈̲͇̞̻̪̥̻͕̗̔̃̿͒̂̎̐̀̈̆̈́̓̄͒̆̔́͊́̀̀̈́̒͋͑̿̅͐̇̆͊͂̈̑̈́̌̋̽̂͋͊͌̈͆̄̋̊͑̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅh̴̨̨̧̡̧̨̢̨̡̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇͚͙̬̙̙͖̤̝͙̼͔̟̲͖̲̭̗̘͎̯̙̤̝̫̮̤̣͚͍͕̮͔͉̘̩̹̥̜͙̪̥͙̩̬͎̤͉̥̭̹̺̜̺̳͍̟̰̘͎̭͓̬͎̘̪͚̙͕̯̭̬͚̝̼̮̮͉̗̝̹̬͖̣͔̰̰̞͚̻̼̳͙̣͖͚̝͍̟̦̦̤̫̦͓̺̬͙̤̯͕͍͍͖̙̙͐̿͆̔̉̓̑̎́̒̏̿͑͆͂͗̈́̿̈́̑͂͂̍͆̐́́͌͗͂̇̈͋̎̾͒̉̌͋͂͂́̀͒̀̃̀̀͒̄̿̍̄̀̔̍̇͊̆͆̿͋̊̄̍̽̋̌̈́͒̇̋̀͌̀̽̀̋̿̔̆̓̓͛̀̌̐͆̆͑̆̇̀̀̊͑̀͒̀̿́̇̓̌͌̋͌̃́̆͛̀̌̎͊͑̏͒̽͆̆̽̋̃̓̈́̉̾͋̉̄̓̐͑́̾̇͛͛̀̎̓̊͒̾̾̑̑͑͐͂̋̿̐̋̇̽̏̎̈́̀̋̇̄̀̒̉͒̊͒͗̅̾͋̐̋̽̾̓͐͑͒̋̆͗̍͌͋̀̅̊͐̉͛́͛͂̾͊̍̌̎̌́͆͂̂̀̋͗̏̒͛̏̉̇̀̄̒̾̈́͐́̍͆̎̿̔̈́̄̆̿̅̋͋͒̅͋̕̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̕͘͘̕̕͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅa̶̡̧̨̨̛̛̛͖̲̯̪̱̙̭͕̙̮͍̲̠̟̎̓͌̌̿̄́͂̒̎͌͊̅͗͑̈́́͒͌̈́̋̆̀̅͌̀͋̆̉͂͋̑́̑́̃̆̄̾̽̊͛̑̎́͋̾͊̇͂̈́̀̎̿͌͗̃̀̽͗̅͋̍̆̾̆͗̑̌̌̓͆̎̌̑̒̃̇̀͂̓̔͋̄̓̆͗̔̎͊̀͒̎̄͗͌͊̓̆̓̐̓̓̎̿̒̓̾̌̑̈̊̃͊͑̀͌͗̔̂̀̈͒̆̾̈́̂̀͊̌̂̈́͆̓̾̄͂̾͆̈͒̾̂̎̈́͑̒̇̒̆̊̊͛̈̉͌̈̍̏̑͑̐̆̈́̅̏̑̓̎͊̈́͆̾͌͗̋́͗̆̒̐̈́̅̆̇͐͐͂̂̊̏̾̍̐̄̐̂̅͋̋̓́̓̌̃͌̊͊̅͗̎̃̈̾̕̚̕̕͘̕͘͘̕̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̚͘͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅř̴̡̧̨̢̨̨̡̧̡̢̨̢̧̧̧̢̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̡̨̧̡̛̛͓̤̼̲̣̣̜̖̭̺̖͚̯͈̺͎̟̱̠̹̠͙̦̲͚͉͇̬͖̫͕͕̹̩̞̤͖͔͔̱̜͙̦̥̖̟̞̜̲̬̱͚̝̺͇̞̘̟̜̹̭̼͈̙̯͔̫̤̮͓͕͇̼̜͎̹͙̯̯̼̝͎͙̙͎͖̜̪̟̺̪̠̣̙̣͈̯̻̟̖̩͈͈̰̲̩̲̠̗͍͔̥̞͕̩̱̮͈̥̻̞̦͉̗̩̙͉̺̹͙̼͙͉̫͈̻̭̳̲̹͉̮̰̹̜̙̤̠̞͈̮͈̻̳͇̱͉͔̬̭͉̠̱̣͖̪̰͎̦̩͖̞̮̹̻͚̣̗̹̣̘͕̞̹̟̯̫̲̞̺̠̬͕̞̯͔̟̬̪̟̦̙̪̱̩̗̘̻̞͙͓̤̟̘͉̘͈̺̘̺͇̗̹̥̪͍̰͉̞̮͍̹̥͍͈̇͂̋̈́̔̿̆̄̈̍̌̌̎̏͊̈́͆̂̇̀̈̔̊̋́̀̓̒̒̿̾͌̃͋̿̅̓́̀̈́̐̎̋̄̒̒̍͊̑̈́̄̽̔̽̓̐́̀́̈́̎̊͌̏̔̉̏́̑̚͘̕̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅà̵̢̧̢̧̧̡̧̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̺͔̯̮̟̤̼̹̠̩͔͔̠͔͍̰̣̼̬͇͍̝̳̠̼̫̺̰̪̩͍͚̰͚̹͕̗̪̘̳̜̬̣̰̻̯̯̗͉̞̜̼̹̯̗̞̹̤̺̰͙̞͇̹̟̲̮̲̦̯͓̟̘̹͚̤̥̟̘̗͉̯̗̰̠͖̝̠͚͖̤̬͉̪̹̲̠͇͙̬̦̗̹̦͓̙̟͙̙̺̭̩̯̮̫̼͎̮̮̤͕̙̭̙̯͕̯̪̦͖͕̬͚͈̘̤̲̻̟͕̖͔͎̠̼̞̙̥͓̖̟̮̪̠̯͓͎̹̮̰͔̼̞͎̝̗̘̮̰̫̹͍̣̩̼̫̳̲̙͇͉̪̃̉͗́͐̊̓́͊̔͌͗̒̾͌̍͂̌̏̏̈́͒̓̾͌̍̉̐̈́̂̽̿͌͂͑̃̈́̅̓́̓̄̎̆͌̀͊͌̎̒̂̌̓̾͐̉́͗̂̿̿́̽͆̑̽͐̀̈͊̂͑̓̐̏͐͒̀̔̌̎̇͌̏̊̌̉̑͒̆͒̈̋̔̈́̎͊͌̈́̐͋͌̅͒̇̀͌̏͌̉̔̓͋̿̈́͂̃͑̀̿̈̾̑̍́͐̅͂̂̐͑͂̊̈̐͆͛̎̐̀́̉͒̽͗͋̽̀̃̏̓́̐́̎̇͑͌̄͌̉͗̐̋͋̓̀͛̑̎͌̉͋̉͒͑̀́̊͐̅́̽͊͛͛̔̀̅͐͋̉̾̌̏̄̂̔̃̌͊͂͒̒̏̾͊̚̕̚͘̕̚̕̚͘͘̕̕͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅç̵̡̧̡̧̧̡̧̨̡̧̡̢̧̨̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̥̻̭̟̱̞͕̥͕̜̘̻̣̤̮̘͎̠͓̮͉͖͙̲̞̺͙͓̝̘̹̘̹̭͙͎͎̭̞̞̞̱̬̘̼͖͎̹͉͚͈̯͔̣̙͕͈͎̻̺̼̣̤͇̳̳͉̫̮̗̝͔̮̪̖̱̻̫̝̫͎͚͍̫̣̙̠̝̟̭̘̮̞͕̘̗͉͙̹̟̟̮̬͚̥̟͙͚̹̳̟̫̥̗̞̜͖̗̦̼̰̺͓͔̰͔̮͇̟͕̦̭͍̫̗̪̳̳͓͇͚̪̹͈͙͔͓̦̖̣͈̞̣̥̲͈͈̪̯͚̭̞͎̠͎̠͍̲͖̯͍͈͇̠͔͕̺̠̹̗̗͇̭̗̯̝̳̺͚̺̦̻̱̦̠̞͚̠̬̥̖̖̞̘̮̙̩̗͕̙͙͙̠̩̟͕̱͚̝̲̣̞̦̪̠̲̳̥̺̜̘̲̘̪̘̗͚͍̟͔̫̟̀̈͆̏̈͆̉̄̓͂̄̑͗̇̽̀̾̌̈́̽̓̅̒̅́͛̒̑̓̅͆̈́͐̓̓̈͛̈́̑̈́̎̽̔̎͒͐̄̂́͗́͐̏͆̐̅̓͆̉͋́̄̄̓̅̇͒̆̌̌͑̈̾͗͂̋͂͗̂̏͑̊̍̇͋̈́͒͋̇̓̂̾̋̋̃̄̓̉̈́͂̓͊̇̋̔̋̄́̍̏̈́̇̑̀̐̋̎̔͐́̇͊̒̍͆͌͋͛̓̈́̊̒͐͑̈́͌̊̔̇̔̋̈̅̇͐̀̎̐͐͂́̔̿̿̈͐̉͑͆̄̓̐͑̀̐̏̈́̿̓͗̒̇͗̅̄̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅt̴̡̡̢̡̡̢̨̢̢̧̡̧̡̡̡̡̨̢̧̢̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̯͖̝̥͇̺̮͚͚̰͕̠̯̦̭̠̣̙̳̜̦̮͙͉̣̭͔͔̞̭͎̠͈̯̼̫͓͈̭̣̜͈̩̼̹̳͈̮̯̟͇̦͇̹̜̰̯̲̠̯̺̠͔̻̭͉͉͚̲͖͚̝͔͕͕̲̺͚̙̖̙͔̳͔̭̝̩͙̣̱͔̗̙̝͚͉͓͚̮̞̩̻̱͚̼̻̥͖͚͔̺̜͇̙̪̯̮̣̥̬͖̙̞̮̱̘͓̳̦͕̤̠̼͍̝̗̦͇͚̫̹̳̻̯̬͔̬̩̩͉̖̝̖̠̖̤̥͓̳̤̮̙̞̣̱͕̯̹̗̦̻̖̘̹̗̖̲̫̦̘̭̜̓̇̂́̔̿͆̈̇̀̒̔͒̀̓͒͊̌́̋͊͛̽̂͂̈́̓̏̈́̑͂͋̿̆̐͒͆̈͂̀̊̄́́̇̑͂̾͛̉͋̀͒̈́͆͛̈́̎̈́̍̽̑̆̅̈́̅̏̍̒͒̀͆̔̓͂̒̈́͛͒͛͗́̈́̈́̀̾̆͑͐̿̈͋̃͒̉̌͋͛̉́̾̄̒̽̐̽͗͌̽̎̃̃͛̋̋̐́̀͌̆̄̒̌̓̃̿͂̋̋́̂̈̂̽̇́̄̌̒͊̇̎͒̽̎̋͛̎̎̐͛̎̄͋̔̾͗͛͛̈́́̋́̑̉̓̇̔̑͛͒̾̉̒̍̌̚̚̚̕̕͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅe̷̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̤͉̩͕͓̪̤̘̥̥̣̱̣̼̖̙͖̥̫̦̙̗̬͊̿̀͊̾̍́̒̈̈̓͋͑̆͊̿̀͆͛̀̅͒̔̇̈́̈́̂̆͛̅̈̃͋͂͌̔̆͋̂͒̍͑̾̋̔̆̄̃̀̉̈̆̍̈́͆͌̏̿̐̀͆̒̎̄̽̽͌̎͋̈́͂̊̋̀̄͑̍̾̄̈̿͗̐͒͌̏̊̊̓̒̔̌̌͆́̓̃̒͑́̽͗̾̎̋̋̄̄͆̑̓͊̋̽̒͗̾̽̔̀̓͆̿̒̔̃̓̍̇̽̔̾͒̆͑̑̂̄͌͗͗̇̆̓́̆͂̃̈̎̑̂̆͑́͂̌̉̍̌̈́̑͛́͐̄͊͂͆͌͛̒͊́̀̑̈́̿͋͆̍́̈́̉͗́͗̈́̐̾̍̅̅̀̾͂̾̿̍̅̐͊̒̾̽̓͗͌͊̈́̀̓̾̐̒̽͗̐̀̔̆̃̀̓̃̑͋́͑̎̑̓̊͒̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̚͘̕̚̚̚̕̚̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝r̵̢̨̡̡̡̨̡̨̧̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̰̯͓̳͙̪͉̖͖̠͇̤͕̙̻̩̣̩̤̖͕̰̰͍̱̲̼͔͉̭̻̭̱̣͚͙͖͎̰̪̥̬͇̭̮̭̻̦̟̬͎̭̜̺̭͍̠͕̦̲̜̖͖͚̩͖͓̪̯͍̤̣͈̦̻̬̝̝̦͓̲͈̟̱̰̗̱͔̞̹̗̦͖͚͇̣͍̱͍̤̫̩̪̹̙̬̘̩̗̯͍̱̱̲̟̘̩̖̝̲̥̳͙̞̳̩̫͔̱̹̦̱͚̗̖̗͍̪̭̩̯̱̬͎̯̟̳̦̮̺̼̳̻͕̤͖͎̙̜̯͚̯̻̞̳̥̝̤͖͓͍̯̯͓̱͇̝̜̖̞̩̯͔̲̼͚̻̗̱̺̬̘̯̭͎̙̥̞̘͈̈́̈́̀̐̍̓͐̈́̆̋̒̔̃̓̀̊̔͗͊̎̉͑̽͊̃́̌̏́̊̓́̓̉͐̽̃̑̀̍̇̅͐̆̅̎̆̋̽̒̾́̋̈́̎͋̈̋͋̀̀̈́͌̈́̀͐̊̀͋̊͂́̓̈́̍͌́̌̈́̓͒͐̈́̈́͆̓̌̓̽̆̍͛̑́̏̌̓͑̊͌̍̂̊̾͂͊͆́̇͆̋̓̇͆̏̐͊̑̿͊̆͆̏̋̂̔͗̕̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͘̚̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅś̷̨̨̨̨̡̡̡̡̨̡̧̡̢̢̨̢̨̨̧̨̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̞͎̥̠͇̯̯͉̘̘̤̞͉͕̳͖͖̘͉̣̬̯̩͎̹̙͙͎̼̱̘̤̻̪͚̝̮͎̩̖͕̮̜͉̞̯̼͈̺̟͕̱̜͇̠̮̥͉̰̤͕̤̭̮͈̰̘͉̰̞̠͈̼̤̘̻͈̟̤͚̣͎̜̜̪̙̙͓͓͕͕̥̖̺͓̤͚̝̤̣̬̩̣̯̩̭͓͉̯̩̭̬͎̭̭̜̜͇̟̻̣͓̞̱̮̖͉̤̞͈̣͚̖̞̫̳͚̟̦̥͎̩̱̥͉̖̖̝͔̻̮̯̜̜͙͕̯̬̝̳̝̮̦̠͔̗̠̰̤͙͓̙̭̟͍̦̠̼̻̦͙͇͇̪̗̖͓̦̣̠̬̯͇͈͇͕͕̭̟͎͙̼̝̺̫͓̗̣̻̪̭̬̞͍̝̻̹̘̤̺̩̯͙͍͖̤̣̻̈͑͋̿͆̿̏̂̒̃̑̌̈́̏͗̿̀̆̒̍̀͋̄̉̐̿̀̽̐͑͆͊̔̎͊̉̌͐̐̏̇̔͆̊̎͛̈́̈́̈́͑̿͋̇͂̂͛͌̓̈́͂̏̋̉͑͑̒̃̈́͛̈̆̉̀̆͆̀̃̃̄͗̾̋̌̀̾̃͐̋͛̈́̅̍͒̿̎́̈̌̑̿̆͐̋̋̈́̈̒̏̿͌͒̂̅̑͋͌͌̅̅͊̌̾̑̂̈̉̃̀̍͆̀̈́̓̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̚̚͘̕̚̚̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̴̢̢̡̡̡̡̢̨̨̢̧̢̨̨̛̛͎͍͙͚̮̙̳̙͔͕̱̭̺̯̘͎͚̲̙̞̘̝̗͍̘̥̝̲͎̱͎̖͓͇͚̥̠͕̼̞͈̙̰͍͔̮͙̤̘͍̼̲̮͓̮̞̠̘̺̫͓̮͎̬͉̯͇̼͈̥̗̩̗̘̲̤͚͖͓̦͇͉͇͎̦̯͈̘̘̫̙̩̮̳̺̩͔̫̯͉̯͍̖̤͍̭̯̞̯̣̘̱̜͇̝̞̫̫̘͎̺̯̥̻͔̖̙̘͎̩̜̫̖̻̟͉̖̳̯͈̲͎͔͖͍̪̝͎͉̬̟͕̰͓͔̟̪̠̰̭̦̳̮͈̪̦͚̩̙̜͈͇̑̆̏̒́̀̇͑̿̂̈́̇̀̓̾͒̈͆̐͂̓̈́͆͂́̏̈͗͆̔̀̿̀̋͗̒̐̈̍̈́̇̓̔̑̀͗̓͆̽̐̊͑͂̃͊̈̄͛͗̌̐̂̀̉̓̍͛̋͌̒̇̃̂͛̒̓͌̓̓̓̄̆̊̔̑́̋̓͂̾̆̒̂̄̅̂͗̀̐̃̋̾͛̌̽̿͂̂̌̌͊̿͋̐͊͂͌̊̏͋̑̂̊̆̆͛͑̎̑͋̈́̊̐̒̈́̆͆̉͗̒̔́̒̆̎͌͗͛̇́͛̎̋̿̈́̾̒̊͂́͘͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅn̶̡̢̨̨̧̧̨̡̧̢̨̨̨̨̡̨̡̡̡̧͎̜̞̹̖̮͕̞͍̼̙̦̦͓̰͔̗͇̩̫͉̦̻͖̺̠̬̟̗̠̮̰̠̝͇̻͍͎̪̜̰̘̮͉͎̩̳̝͔̥̪̟̺̩͙̻͈̟̜̪̜̟̜͖̼̥͚̜̩̥̹͍̤͍̫̺̜̝̦̪͍̦͔̱̙̤͕̻̩̱̳̥͔͙̰͎̞͙̻̙̞̘̟͉̯͙̩̮͇͖̟͎̱̫̳͈̦̯͓̱̠̬̻͈͙̪̞̣̙̤̩̥͍̖̙̝̱̬͚̠͉̝̯̺͎̬̮̪̟̗̠͖̼̯̦̼̖̺̼̤̪̫͖̪̭̜̟̺̯̝͍̙̱͍͍̮̙̗͖̻̳̜̫̙͈̟͖͖̬͈̞̹͍̰̼̥̘̪̱͕͍̥͕̺̲͕̓̓̇̃͆́̌̄̆͆̈̃̈́̍́̓̈́̎̈́͛̀͑̄̽̿̄̊̓̓̒͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅě̴̡̧̨̡̨̢̧̧̧̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̤͉̪̩͈͇̲̲̭̖̻̳̰̫̦̫͙̹̬̝̞̗̙͍̺͇͚̰͎̰͇̣̱̟̜̟͇͖̮̜̖̞̖͔̺͉̜̜̳͕̖͈͉̘̫̟̲͙̳̼͓̼̠̲̪̖̥̹͔̟̹̜͎̦͇̤͍̩̫͔͕̤̺͓̳͚̭͔͖̜̤̱̦̟̹͔̦̫̘̖͕̠̩̯̰̥͕͓̘͓̝̠̙̙̣͇̱̙͙̥̹͂̀̃̔͊̃̈̋̉͋̊̈́͂̀̄̏̋͒̄̐̓̇͑̋̆̍̽̋͊̋͗͆̑̔̃̒̏͑̿́̇̔̒̾̀̏͂̂̂̈̈̏͐̅͐͛̇͊͌̃̀͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅc̴̨̢̢̢̡̧̢̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̳̣̰̜̟̤͕̯̫͍̫̖͕͈̗͉̺̥̬̩̣͓͕̲͈͖̣͓̪̮̣̰̗̖̗̥̩̻̩̼̗͙͎̙̭͖̙͇̺̭͔̯̠͈͖̹̠̤̠̦̻͉̺͙̙̭͖̦͉͕̯̝̘̰̦̖̜̫͙̲͇̥̠̦̳̰͈̜̱̳̬͇̘͕̹̦̪̭̯͉̫͖̬̠̭͚̠͓̜̹̳̐́͌̀͊́̆̓̔̊͂͊́̏̾̓̈̈͂̄́̄̃̅̀́̎͒̾͌͗͗͂̀̈̈́̽̆̏̑̐̓̎̎̃̊͊́̀̈́͂̎̒̑̒̉̃͑̒̔̄̐͒̎͒̎̐̈́̅͊̋̎͑̔̌̓͋̑̽̌̊͊̌͋̊̋̄͊̈͗͆̾͗̂̍͒̽̈́͊̓̓̊̾̅̑̐͌͋̀̏̈̏̊͛́͊̑͊̍͂̊̈́͗͐̃͛̑̆͆̏͋́̋̒̓̌̆̓̈́̅̏̀̃̃̓̾̇̆͊̀̕̕͘͘͘̚̕̕̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅr̷̡̧̧̢̢̢̡̢̨̡̡̡̧̧̢̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̰̱̬̹̟̪̙̗̣̱͙̰̘̪̠͙͇͓̩̯̜̫̣̞͇̗̟̘̱͓͇͍̰̗̮͓̰̮̻̘̟̲̫̫͇̪̬̖̠̙͍͚̱̟͙͔̰̖̬̱̫̖̰̠̘̩̲͖̞̺͕̺̬̻̲̫̻͇̟̟̳̖̩̳͔̩͙̥̩͓͍͔͎̣͖̼̤̗͉̹̳̙̙̭̮̯̥̻͙̼͖̜̜̫̖̳̪̩̗͎̳̩̹̜͓̬̲̝͎̜͇̣͕̙̜̹͔͓̹̬̪̫̳͙͇̩̩̼͉͖͙̦̙̹̥͍̲̹̙̯͉̲̮̞̻̮̮̝̦͎̹̳̪͍͓̥̯͎̟̱̫̣̹͔͇͎͚̤̯̦̙̙̝͖̯̠̺̙̹̖̪͙͖̟͎̤͚̪̙̞̪̬̯̗̰̞̋̀͐̈́́̈́̊́̀̽̑̄͊̐̆̍̉̃̔̉̏̓͌̎̎̓̇͐͋̍̋́͒̈́͗̀̀̀̉̎̔̆́̓͐̅̄̽̀͋̽́͐̈́̃͛͑̋̒̔͒̈̀̒̉́̓̂̔̍̈́̈́̆́̒͊̃̽̆̈͌̍̌̅̌̀̍͊̐͛̓̈́́̈́̌̀̇̐͊̊̽͗̐̏̒͒̈́͊̈́̓͂͛̈́̈͛͆̇̄͊̓͛̅̇̀̑̒̅̈́̐͊̇̔̿̾̑̒̒̽̃͋̈̎̿̀̀̏̿̓͑̏͊̆̈́̌͂́̇̔͐͆͒͊̀͂͑͗̔̉̏͒̋̉̒̇͛̂̑̈̉̄̊́̐̐̔͊͂͐͛̏͛̀̾̌͐̾̊̈͛̿̈͑͐͗͌́͆́̀̎̓͊̉̃̀̑̍̀͛̕̚̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅo̷̢̢̧̡̧̨̡̧̢̧̢̡̨̨̢̢̼̱̫͔͉͕̖̤̻͔̱̠̭̜̣̘̙͕͔͔̜̬͖͈͖̗̰͔̲̬̹͚̞̜̲̳̮̬͚̰͕̤͔̞̝͍̳̬̳͎̱̝̲̤͎̬̠̭͙̞͕̬̼̤̼̪̞̫̼̰̤̳̗̻̣̟̻̮̮̘̹̗̟̥͕̰̞̻̤̱̖̥̞̣̲͔͇͕̟̘̭̳̟̳̩̺͚̣̫͙̘̹̺̼͉̜̤͍̠̞̰̻̤̤̗͉̳͉̜͔̲̹͕̘̪͇̹̳͇̣̙̘͍͖̳̟͆̃̄͑̔̇̎̉̂̃̒͗̍̄̑̈́̾̒̾̽̓̍̈́͆̈́̒́̏͊̅͆̀̓̏̕͘͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅm̴̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔͗̔̓̑̌̈́̈̀̈̓̀̀̆̍̿̈́͆̇͑̄̋̊͐̾͌̽̀̅̈́͗͐͐͌̏́̅͗̂͗͌̓̒̄̄̏̑̏͒͋̊̏͂̈́̏̈́̓̑͂̈́̐́͊̆̾͌͂͐̄̄̀̾̔͛͆̑̾̆̃͑͐͛̓͒́̈͌̌͂́͐̇͂̀͑̾̄͒͊͐͐̓̏̿̓̀̆̐̆̆̽͊́̅́̓̏͋̊̃̉̉̒͒͂̂̓̀̒̐͆̋̏͒͛̐̔͒͌͗̎̈̀͌̾̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̕̚͘̚͘̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝å̷̢̡̡̡̡̡̢̢̨̧̧̧̡̨̡̨̡̧̧̡̢̛̛̛̛͎̼̮̮̳̼̻͉͓͈͈̟̠̫̥͓̩͍͍̝̦̻͉̯̹̩͍͙͇̹̤̟͔̟̳̮͓̩͈̭͉̮̙̼͈̼̘͈̞̮͎̣̫̦͉̫̥̹͈̱̬͎̺̱̼̞̺͎̩̠͎̤̘̟̼͚̳̼̗̖͍͓̦͔̝̗̯̱̣̻̮̻̱̬̠͓̝͍̦͙̹̤͚̻̥͚̘͚̺̦̘̹̝̮̤̟͈̪̻̲͙̣̞̙̟̟̣͈̭̪̫̙̥̟̝̣̖̥̥͙̩̭̜͍͖͖̺̖̱̝̥͖͎͇̫̰͓̲̣͕͔̤̝͍̲͓̖̣̼̗̯̰̣̻̪̦͓̘̮͙͎̠͉̙͓͈̗̣̥͉͓̝̼͓̮̹̖̩̗̳̙̦͙̤̎̐́̇́̋̓͌̀̈̇̓̐̀́̐̏̓̆̾̋̈́̍́̀͊̂͛͊́̉́͆́̏͑͑͌͛̈̒̉̊̈̽́̎̓̓͋̓͐̾̆́͆͋̈͂̇̐̔̉̾̒͊͊̊͐͂͋̾́͛̇̂̉̈̅͛͆͑̄̃̍̾͑̈́͂̉̈͋͆̅̃̏̂̐̓̄̅̌́̿̊̽̉̉̐̄̏͒̈͛̔͒̊͊͒̅̐͂̉̌̑̓̾͑̆̽̇͑̀̏̀̔̈́̈̃̓͒̿̒̅̈͊͋͑̋̈́̍̀͂̀̽͛̂̃́͐̎̇̀̌̌̎̈́͋̏̕̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͘̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅň̷̨̧̧̡̡̡̨̡̢̡̧̢̢̡̢̡̢̛̲̬̖͖̮͓͈͙̮̪̣̫͉͓͚͈͖̜̹̤͍͍̺̻̖̻͕̫̞͇̬̳̳̻͖̺̞̟̖̫͙̦͈̖̤̠̠̖̥̜̻͇̣͈̦̠̬̫̖̭̗̝͍͕͎̠̠͔̘͈͎͈̩͇̮͓̯͕̬̯̝̹̺̼̦͔͙͖̥̥͉̺͉͎̖͎̙͍̬͈̝̭̝̹̱̥͕͖͍̰̭̬̫̙̼̹̜̹͕͈̞̦̹̬͚͖͚̯̤̑̀̀̅͆̓́̑̀͌̒̃͛̑͆̽̓͐͒̐͐͒̂̈́̈̈́́̐̒̐̈̓͌̔̔̔̈́͛̔̆͒̋̒̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅc̷̡̨̨̢̡̧̡̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̣̙̙͚̜̬͎̙̺͓̫̗̮̣̖̰͉̖͓̬̪̼̺̮͖̜̫͔̫̝̰̮̤̜͇̮̻̮͉̮̹͉͇̭̠̫͇̖̱̠̝̘̦̮̬̖̟̝̗͇̬͕͙̲͇͇̼͔̜̱̮͚͚͍̪̙̗̖̙͈̭͔͚̣̟̱̫̘̩̭̭̜̟̲̘͓͓̟̣͇̬͕͔͔̟̥̖̤͔̪̯̗̯̙͙̮͖͍͈̣̥̰̹̟̮̬̞͑̐̑́̄̃̈́͂̆̀͊̓̉͋͐̊̓̂͗́̒̄̾̆̈́̈́̒̋̌̄̔̽̆͒͌̔̉̉̾̏͑́̈́̂͐͋̍̏̋̍͗̓̍̊̊̋̾͊̔̌̽̌͂̈́̒̈́́̂̓͗̾͊́̒̅̒̍̓̿̃͑̓̐̑̒̂͑̂̀̎̅͋͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅẏ̴̧̨̧̧̧̫̹̤̭̺͚̺͉͙̙̱̯̬͍̩͚̺̱͍̩̖̻̯̱̙͙̖̻̥̫͔̬̲̫̹͙̼̝͔̳̖̟̖̺̎̔͋̅̍̈̉̉̈̔̀̄̕̚͜͠ͅ

Just practising some necromancy

Least favourite - admin

1 Like

With chemist you can wield the powers of life and death in your hands. With great power comes great responsibility.

Favourite

Miner — The fun rush of killing bosses never gets old. One of my highest playtime job.

Security Officer — Catching antags and shitters is bliss. Only downside, have to catch regular losers that break into places and listen to silly slapfights when they happen.

Assistant — Greytide World Wide.

Jobs I utterly Hate

Any Medical Job — Started in medbay and by God I will die there. I hate this place so much I still play there. Yes I’m mad.

Cargo — You’re like a miner but aren’t. Not cool.

CMO — Having to teach new players is Hell. I want them to medical exactly my way, in a certain time, without fail. New players hate me, I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong…

ones i liek

1. assissman: GREY TIDE STATION WIDE BABY, jokes aside i like not having any responsibilities and just looking for some weird gimmick to do
  2. hydroponicist: its like chemist but with rng instead of knowledge
  3. Artificial integrigence: I like how chill ai (sometimes) is, the universal radio access is also pretty cool
  4. Head of pupper: ordering around cargo and handing out access it pretty chill, aswell as hiding ian in the wierdest places is also fun

ones me no likey

1. any sec: red man bad >:(
  2. pretty much every other head: I don’t like having such responsibility, unilke hop most heads have to be like skilled? and that’s like not me
  3. minor: me want shiny rock but tentacle meatball doesn’t want me to have shiny rock
  4. dock tour: I just don’t like standing around in medbay waiting for some greyshit to come in wanting to get healed and yelling at the chemist to make a synthflesh factory

Its because felinid.

2 Likes