Yoshi Returns: The shitty sequel with a 10 dollar budget

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Yoshimiwastaken, there was probably an alt but if I find it I’ll ban it, idk why it exists tbh and I’ve most likely forgotten the password, haha

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Sleepiest of Sheepies, and I think an old one that goes by England_Da_Bunbun that is now mainly just a discord test dummy

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): EST

What changes, if any, would you bring?: I’ve noticed whenever I need them most the other admins are too busy so guess who’s back at it again

How old are you?: 19, I feel older tho

Why do you want to be an admin?: To catch griefers to permanently boot them from the server

How long have you been playing SS13?: 3 years now, give or take?

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 1290 hours

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: about well, 4? I think?

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 6, not sure but I think this is lower than the last one, lol, can’t remember what I said off the top of my head

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Discord rps usually

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: I think I had one, I can’t remember it though :sweat_smile:

Your strengths: Determined, stubborn, can be compassionate when need be

Your weaknesses: Stubborn, can seem brash

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Disrespect mainly. Be an asshole, be treated like an asshole. 'Nuff said

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Determination to make things better mainly.

What makes a staff team good?: Compassion and understanding players, though not afraid to put their foot down

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To make the game more fun for the players, or keep that fun, well, fun.

What kind of player are you?: I play on MRP, I like to rp and try my best to help others

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Not entirely sure. Might be more sleep deprived, lmao

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Bwoink the clown for self antagging because of the gun, make sure to warn him if it’s his first time, and spawn back the gun for the HOS

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: Check the hours. Low hours? Ban because they’re most likely a griefer. Higher hours? Make sure they know what they did was wrong, and see if they have previous notes for this sort of behaviour

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Leave it be, accidents happen once in a while. We were all the “Where charge batong” kid once.

2 Likes

sorry if it’s not very good :sweat_smile:

don’t u think u should address why u left

1 Like

I don’t know where I’d add that to be honest :sweat_smile: It was a dumb little quarrel, frankly I’ve learnt to grow up from childish outbursts, I hope so at least.

i mean u kind of just did what u said u were going to do as far as i can remember. but i support ur return, as someone who does not know u whatsoever

1 Like

You were fine admin and I doubt anything has changed.
+1 from me

2 Likes

Why not. +1

1 Like

Accecpted
welcome back to the team. You know the drill

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.