Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? LRP

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/07/2020

Round ID: 20963

Ban Reason: acting like a Griefer

Appeal Reason: I am a new player and thought he was attacking

Additional Information: I thought someone unidentified was attacking someone who was trying to help me. my first hit was totally accidental. When the other person continued to attack, we knocked out the other person in order to defend ourselves with the person next to me. Then someone who came later also tried to take the man away. I did not give the man to the person who tried to take the man away because I didn’t want to get him killed. And then I accidentaly killed him when I was trying to help him survive the incident. I closed the admin message pop up after that and i couldn’t open it up again so i coulnd’t talk with the admin. That was my first ever ss13 game so I didn’t even know how the controls were working. Also I’ve already read rules. And I find it very unfair to perma ban a beginner in this situation.

2 Likes

Agreed with the appeal, perma seems a bit much.

2 Likes

You weren’t perma’d for being a new player really, greifers will create a new account and try to do as much damage as they can. So like low hour (1-10 hours) accounts suddenly attacking people is really suspicious so they’re perma’d depending on the conversation and damage they’ve done. If that person isn’t a greifer, they’ll appeal and you normally will get unbanned pretty quickly, @Piterskiy this looks like a pretty quick cut and close case to me.

unbanned