Your Discord: 依李#9393

Offender’s CKEY: Xxchromechops

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kurt Hairpin

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08-07-2020

Round Number: 19586

Rules Broken: 2. 3. 4. 5. 9. 13. 14.

Incident Description: 

During a calm round when I am setting up the SM with a secondary plasma heatpipe and plasma filter, and O2 filtering on the chamber intake.
There is a sudden power drop because the intial N2 setup (done by CE) wasn’t ever started with the emitters.
I manage to get hold of a borg who helps to replace the battery in the APC, thus restoring power to all the scrubbers, vents and gas filters.

SM saved, or so I thought, in comes the CE and starts screaming at me to leave the room, I try to tell him the delam was caused by a power outage and it’s been fixed, he keeps screaming at me to leave.
Meanwhile he is simultaneously sabotaging the loop by dumping all the gases it had accumulated. His incompetence continues as he ignores the fact he doomed the station and instead spends all his efforts on demoting me and throwing me out of engineering.

Instead of actually fixing the engine as his job entitles him to, he tells the other incompetent engineers to vent the crystal, and fucks off, never to be seen again.

I break into the SM, nobody listens to me and I can’t do shit because no access, SM boom, I die. Everyone goes home. CE was completely incompetent and spent a longer time on a grudge than on his job.

Additional Information:
1 Like

Was he le antag?

Nah, just an incompetent CE.

Closing due to old age

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.