xDyou's admin application What could go wrong™

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): xDyou

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): xDyou#1612

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): GMT+2 i can play 2-4 hours

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Probably nothing

How old are you?: 19

Why do you want to be an admin?: I like helping people,also sometimes lrp goes without admins on so i would like to change that aswell.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Over a year

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: Over a year(ill post my hours below)

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 1

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: No,but i have done some testing on a private ss13 server so i know some basic admin stuff.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: nope

Your strengths: I dont tend to get mad when people are just being stupid or annoying and i know the rules pretty well.

Your weaknesses: I would probably hesitate in issuing perma bans or other lengthy punishments.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Blatant lying,and griefing.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Patience

What makes a staff team good?: Ability to work together efficiently without creating massive dramas.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To help people enjoy their time on the server,and to prevent shitters from ruining other peoples fun.

What kind of player are you?: I enjoy the combat and danger,so my DPR is really high and i rarely survive and escape on the shuttle.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Well since i know from my mentor demotion that i should not argue with people on discord i probably wont do that,also i wont fall for baits like Betton or something simmilar.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
If the HoS was chasing clown around with his gun out and shooting at him for little to no reason i would just warn the clown that the gun can be antag objective,also possibly return it to station if it was a antag objective.
If the clown just did it out of the blue i would probably give him a note and return the gun to hos.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Admin jail him and ask him what is he doing,if he responds with something like “sex?” thats an insant permaban no remorse.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Laugh at him,then link him the chemistry guide and tell him to use mentor help if he is unsure about something.

My hours:

I main research and command roles because its really fun to play them.

please no

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

You dont know until you try

At least write why instead of bawling your eyes out.

1 Like

one of the biggest shitters left out here. removing your permaban is the biggest mistake from which beestation will never recover from

7 Likes

How does being a shitter exactly relate to admining?

While I don’t think anyone is truly beyond redeeming, you have a VERY long record of bans and notes. Some of which are quite recent, I don’t see any reason to believe you have changed.

For that reason I’m giving a -1.

T: -3

oh yeah, you are going to shit on everyone’s head, become an admin and then ignore everything you did before? solid choice for administrator

1 Like

Eghh i wont argue with your decisions,i didnt make this to argue about my bans anyways,just wanted to say that me having 200 hours on tg and minimal notes makes it look like the admins are the problem here and not me.I even got a vouch from tg admins,my take is that certain admins here dont like me and so they find every reason to ban me.See for example yasterday cae was arguing with me in ahelps because i stole 2 ids for some guys and gave them assistant ids,i left their ids on the ground but cae still argued with me until i asked him which rule i broke and then he just restarted the server???

If you feel admins are selectively targeting you for no reason make a report, this isn’t the place.

Im just saying how i see it,i respect your decision im just saying that i dont go out of my way to mess with people.

You are by far one of the most toxic people i’ve seen on this server, i highly doubt you could handle being an admin without telling someone you will shit on their grave like you did before. Mentioning betton in your admin app for no good reason proves certain things will leave you angry for a long time.

7 Likes

I just said that i wont fall for bait like that,and most of the stuff i say is a joke so yeah.

EDIT:I dont see a point in defending myself ill just let da admins decide.

Also one more thing,what i think of someone wont affect my judgement if i ever get to be an admin that is.

I don’t think that it’s a good idea. Your playtime might be more relevant if you’d applied for a mentor, but I don’t think you have the right attitude for any staff role.

I respect your decision,but could tell me what exactly is wrong with my attitude and what should i fix?

God, that was so based

Ah yes just do the good old circlejerk :flushed:

The staff team since the beggining of times was a circle jerk lol

2 Likes