Xdyou banned by whyiscaeciliustaken

@admins please pull logs I beg of you

Hello anyone there?
The guy attacked me 3 times,i stoped the fight first 2 times and left him alone he came back for a third time and tried to murder me,how in the hell is this validbaiting?

1 Like

Wrong forum group. But also, we are aware of the report. It takes us time to process these things.

I know its forum admins i wanted you to close the appeal so the dude coudnt spam anymore.

I was replying to Tergius. I’ll lock the thread until Cae can look into your appeal properly.

1 Like

Right. Time to go pull logs.

Chain of events is as follows:

1: He enters R&D.
2: You turf him out, something you as CMO have no right to do as you’re also trespassing.
3: He comes back. There are no logs of him interacting with bluespace body bags in any way.
4: You stun and throw him out again, sealing him in the morgue tray. He has to get people to help him out.
5: After you messing with him for some time, he fires a chloral hydrate syringe at you, you flash him, he hits you exactly once with a saw and then you kill him.

You were doing stuff to him long before he used any significant level of force.

@GameAdmin what are your thoughts on this?

edit: the only logged interaction of a bluespace bodybag is this:
Line 1039: [2020-08-27 16:37:28.435] ATTACK: XDyou/(Solid Snake) has thrown the bluespace body bag (Research and Development (114, 106, 2))

Are you sure he didnt try to stunlock me on the table second time he entered?

Also i already explained that the RD was dead and there wasnt a scientist so i was researching medical stuff.

ALSO you left out the part where he missed the syringe and i just flashed him giving him a chance to just go away because i was building a mech but he attacks me with a saw instead,bias much??

This do be taking a while doe

1: He enters R&D.
2: You turf him out, something you as CMO have no right to do as you’re also trespassing.

This is about as far as I need to read, unless he’s acting as captain.
Given a somewhat recent personal experience with XDyou while I was stealthadmin:

1. xDyou throws person into gassing chamber with plasma canister hooked up to it ready to gas
  2. Threatens that he’s going to gas them
  3. They break out and attack xDyou
  4. Both die in the following fight and xDyou threatens to report them because they’re dumb and should know he wasn’t serious about gassing them

In the moment I didn’t think of it as valid-baiting, I just wanted to shut down the notion of even considering that was reportable to both players; the second player because I didn’t want xDyou convincing them they acted incorrectly.

You’ve really made me eat the nice words I sent in your mentor application, I think this should stay until you can get a vouch. You’ve been on and off perma for most of the time you’ve been on the server with one really clean streak in the few months before you applied for mentor.

I had no acces or a wrench to gas them.You cant use the igniter without acces and i didnt even bait them the fuck?

You don’t need to light the plasma for it to be lethal though

1 Like

Everyone has internals,and i didnt even gas them.I really didnt try to bait the guy in this ban i just wanted to do my thing and he didnt leave me alone.

I really didnt try to bait the guy into attacking me,i was just trying to build a mech but the guy kept coming to engage into fights with me.I must admit maybe i shoudve told him to just leave first time but second time he tried to stunlock me on the table so he got what he deserved.I wasnt going out of my way to fuck with that dude,he had no reason to shoot a syringe gun and attack me with a saw he shoudve just left me alone.

bruh just go back to hippie

Hippie is rippie :cry: